Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148971 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #675 on: March 12, 2011, 10:43:21 AM »
Looking back on this shit now, It would have worked out better for the 3 heatles of Bron went to NY with Amare and Bosh and Wade signed in Chicago....

Lebron, Bosh and Amare?

who would play center?  Amare gets 8 boards a game and Bosh is Manute Bol with longer hair (per Barkley)

Yeah right!! Manute Bol killed a lion once with a spear. He was a G!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #676 on: March 12, 2011, 10:56:09 AM »
Looking back on this shit now, It would have worked out better for the 3 heatles of Bron went to NY with Amare and Bosh and Wade signed in Chicago....

Lebron, Bosh and Amare?

who would play center?  Amare gets 8 boards a game and Bosh is Manute Bol with longer hair (per Barkley)

Yeah right!! Manute Bol killed a lion once with a spear. He was a G!

i'm just quoting Barkley lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

teecee

« Reply #677 on: March 12, 2011, 11:03:22 AM »
I'm not a fan of the way the Heat play on offense, but one thing I will say:

The great Bulls teams did not have a great pg or centre, but  they did have two gr8 perimeter players with a bunch of shooters surrounding them.

Sound familiar?? ;)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #678 on: March 12, 2011, 01:30:24 PM »
I'm not a fan of the way the Heat play on offense, but one thing I will say:

The great Bulls teams did not have a great pg or centre, but  they did have two gr8 perimeter players with a bunch of shooters surrounding them.

Sound familiar?? ;)
The Bulls also had great depth. That definitely doesn't sound familiar here.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #679 on: March 12, 2011, 01:34:00 PM »
what is a "centre"?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #680 on: March 12, 2011, 08:10:39 PM »
Miami wins by 33 over the Grizzles tonight

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #681 on: March 13, 2011, 05:00:30 PM »
where are the miami haters at? lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #682 on: March 13, 2011, 05:14:29 PM »

Exactly what it was like when they won every game they played in two months ago.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #683 on: March 13, 2011, 05:16:53 PM »

Exactly what it was like when they won every game they played in two months ago.

im no Heat fan but I still respect that teams talent

with Lebron and Wade, you got the best SG and SF in the NBA since Kobe is now aging

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #684 on: March 13, 2011, 05:22:11 PM »
^Honestly with Kobe aging, it's the two best players in the NBA.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #685 on: March 13, 2011, 05:31:33 PM »
^Honestly with Kobe aging, it's the two best players in the NBA.

i say lebron > durant > wade

Sccit

« Reply #686 on: March 14, 2011, 03:20:18 PM »
^LOL, just admit you're upset because your four paragraph speech you were about to give if the Lakers won will have to wait until June..maybe.
notice how since the HEAT won over LA nik has not returned to dba

i dont even have a username on that site, jackass...and regardless, the heat suck, nothing changed from when they couldn't beat the legit contenders. even the clippers can beat memphis...and any team can beat the lakers if they play it like it's a game 7 of an nba finals (not to mention the refs felt bad for miami sucking so bad that hey gave them the calls down the stretch). Heat still suck, jerk it to that, son.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #687 on: March 14, 2011, 03:24:28 PM »
^LOL, just admit you're upset because your four paragraph speech you were about to give if the Lakers won will have to wait until June..maybe.

i dont even have a username on that site, jackass...and regardless, the heat suck, nothing changed from when they couldn't beat the legit contenders. even the clippers can beat memphis...and any team can beat the lakers if they play it like it's a game 7 of an nba finals (not to mention the refs felt bad for miami sucking so bad that hey gave them the calls down the stretch). Heat still suck, jerk it to that, son.

how come i went there and saw u posting?  lmao @ this liar
 i only jerk to to MY team winning

and orit photos
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 03:26:59 PM by л »

Sccit

« Reply #688 on: March 14, 2011, 03:51:24 PM »

how come i went there and saw u posting?  lmao @ this liar
 i only jerk to to MY team winning

and orit photos

because people love my nuts and there's probably a fake alias imitating me..not that hard to figure out, idiot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #689 on: March 14, 2011, 07:37:24 PM »
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :sshh: