Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 150924 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #720 on: March 22, 2011, 08:11:49 AM »
Whats the over under on how many dicks orits sucked?

Lifetime or that night?

Lifetime I'd have to say over/under 27.5. I'll take the under. I'm thinking a solid 23.

That night 3.5. Over, easy.

lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #721 on: March 22, 2011, 08:17:51 AM »
Whats the over under on how many dicks orits sucked?

Lifetime or that night?

Lifetime I'd have to say over/under 27.5. I'll take the under. I'm thinking a solid 23.

That night 3.5. Over, easy.
If you think she sucked 4 dicks in one night, what makes you think she only sucked 23 in her lifetime? It's simple mathematics, boy.

4 dicks THAT night. She looks extra down in that picture.
I get it, but I don't think a woman who would suck 4 dicks in one night would have only sucked 23 in her lifetime.

more like 203
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #722 on: March 23, 2011, 05:33:19 PM »
Magic - Knicks

good game

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #723 on: March 27, 2011, 08:07:49 PM »
The big three all had 30 & 10 tonight. :o 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #724 on: March 28, 2011, 09:54:39 AM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #725 on: March 28, 2011, 10:53:11 AM »

1st time 3 players of the same team have 30 pts and 10 boards during the same game since ... 1961 !

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #726 on: March 28, 2011, 11:08:14 AM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #727 on: March 30, 2011, 09:55:33 AM »

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #730 on: March 30, 2011, 11:27:42 AM »

Crazy
Kind of like losing to the Cavs.

Heat or Lakers?
Spurs > http://www.nba.com/games/20101014/SASCLE/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore

Spurs that did not play in that game...

Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Manu Ginobli
Richard Jefferson
Matt Bonner
Tiago Splitter

4 out of our 5 starters out. We had 6 players that played between 15 and 25 minutes in that game, that we ended up sending back down to the D-league because they were mainly fillers lol

This was also at the beginning of the season when people were marveling at how well the Cavs were actually playing. Not in the middle of the season where they were absolutely terrible.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #731 on: March 30, 2011, 11:38:19 AM »

Crazy

Heat or Lakers?

Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Manu Ginobli
Richard Jefferson
Matt Bonner
Tiago Splitter

4 out of our 5 starters out. We had 6 players that played between 15 and 25 minutes in that game, that we ended up sending back down to the D-league because they were mainly fillers lol

This was also at the beginning of the season when people were marveling at how well the Cavs were actually playing. Not in the middle of the season where they were absolutely terrible.
LOL. You didn't notice it was a preseason game?

« Reply #732 on: March 30, 2011, 12:21:08 PM »

Crazy

Heat or Lakers?

Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Manu Ginobli
Richard Jefferson
Matt Bonner
Tiago Splitter

LOL. You didn't notice it was a preseason game?

Oh shit....nope...lol

Sccit

« Reply #733 on: March 31, 2011, 01:06:48 PM »
LOL...Daygo can't even remember what teams beat the Spurs this season. sometimes i wonder if he even watches the games. "YEA BUT ALL OUR STARTERS WERE OUT AND THE CAVS WERE REALLY GOOD BACK THEN!" LMAO.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #734 on: April 08, 2011, 05:40:26 PM »
LOL...Daygo can't even remember what teams beat the Spurs this season. sometimes i wonder if he even watches the games. "YEA BUT ALL OUR STARTERS WERE OUT AND THE CAVS WERE REALLY GOOD BACK THEN!" LMAO.

them lakers are on a 3 game losing streak, quit worrying about Daygo