Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148942 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #750 on: April 12, 2011, 08:38:10 PM »
the asian faggot and the balding whiteboy from maine are two of the gayest faggot ass dickriders in the history of this site...

how does it feel watching me in the finals of your rigged league, you fuckin bitch? lmao

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #751 on: April 15, 2011, 10:45:04 AM »
playoffs tomorrow
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #752 on: April 15, 2011, 12:01:28 PM »
playoffs tomorrow
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HsG5uq9xOKo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HsG5uq9xOKo</a>

PLANT

« Reply #753 on: April 15, 2011, 01:35:54 PM »
the asian faggot and the balding whiteboy from maine are two of the gayest faggot ass dickriders in the history of this site...

this coming from the biggest laker and kobe dickrider in the history of riding dicks  :laugh:  gtfoh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #754 on: April 15, 2011, 01:36:44 PM »
I'm not even balding yet lmao   I was just blessed with a receding hairline :D      I guess his insuilts were meant to hurt me though :(

i could only WISH to be raised in the harsh hoods of Woodland Hills and still come out looking lioke "the white Kobe" as NIK once refered to himself as (before his pics got posted)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 01:38:44 PM by Rondo Power »
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #755 on: April 15, 2011, 04:46:00 PM »
I'm not even balding yet lmao   I was just blessed with a receding hairline :D      I guess his insuilts were meant to hurt me though :(

i could only WISH to be raised in the harsh hoods of Woodland Hills and still come out looking lioke "the white Kobe" as NIK once refered to himself as (before his pics got posted)

LOL@someone from Maine dissing LA. this website in a nutshell.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #756 on: April 15, 2011, 06:21:26 PM »

LA?

woodland hills isn't LA it's more like Bel Air :D

and we got a lot less crime and police brutality here - i never been caught with scales :D

Sccit

« Reply #757 on: April 15, 2011, 09:37:02 PM »

LA?

and we got a lot less crime and police brutality here - i never been caught with scales :D

WH is in Los Angeles county, genius...

i'm pretty sure anyone in their right mind would rather live out here than in Maine.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #758 on: April 15, 2011, 09:39:06 PM »

LA?

i'm pretty sure anyone in their right mind would rather live out here than in Maine.

in your narrow mind I'm  sure you believe this.....like you also believed you look like "the white kobe" as you use to say.

Sccit

« Reply #759 on: April 15, 2011, 09:42:05 PM »
I'm not even balding yet lmao   I was just blessed with a receding hairline :D      I guess his insuilts were meant to hurt me though :(

LA?

in your narrow mind I'm  sure you believe this.....like you also believed you look like "the white kobe" as you use to say.

i never said i looked like the white kobe. 1. 'm not white and 2.i dont think that i look like him....i said people say i look like a whiter kobe, and thats true. ive gotten it a lot. even on this very website.

and if u rather live in maine than la, kill urself.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #760 on: April 15, 2011, 09:46:31 PM »
there are lots of better places in Cali than LA

Sccit

« Reply #761 on: April 15, 2011, 09:54:36 PM »

and theyre all better than maine lmao

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #762 on: April 15, 2011, 10:08:30 PM »

and theyre all better than maine lmao

Tan Ban Whiner

« Reply #763 on: April 15, 2011, 10:11:18 PM »
LA is a homo infested sewer

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #764 on: April 16, 2011, 10:38:50 AM »
lol Saying youre in Los Angeles COUNTY doesnt mean shit. The county is bigger than Rhode Island and Deleware combined.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"