Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148939 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1065 on: June 14, 2011, 11:11:37 AM »
^When Howard realizes that this team is going nowhere midway through the season, he  might pull a Carmelo. The team has no chance, Arenas and Hedo will suck ass and are totally untradable while eating all the cap room with Howard and some random ass nigs on the roster. An MLE type of addition ain't enough for them either. They have 30 mil on 2 horrible, horrible players. Howard gon realize this when Otis Smith won't do shit in the off-season and the team keeps eating dick at the start of the season. Then, hopefully, he will force a trade to the Mavs, to go on a 3-peat with them. I believe he once said that the thing the Heat did was whack. Maybe the thought of fucking them in the ass for years to come is delightful to him. But I also believe he is too much of a nice guy to pull off all of this.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1066 on: June 16, 2011, 08:20:11 AM »
Boston sucked post-Perkins...Chicago had no real offense and it was clear. LeBron with yet another easy rode to the Finals. still, 0-2...another failure under "the kings" belt.

too bad Lebron couldn't run into a powerhouse team like those 2000 76ers or the 2001 NJ Nets teams

lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #1067 on: June 16, 2011, 01:24:39 PM »
Boston sucked post-Perkins...Chicago had no real offense and it was clear. LeBron with yet another easy rode to the Finals. still, 0-2...another failure under "the kings" belt.

too bad Lebron couldn't run into a powerhouse team like those 2000 76ers or the 2001 NJ Nets teams

lmao

everyone knows the west>>>>>the east. so no, those teams werent great, but we still faced great teams in the western conference playoffs...portland and sacramento was like the finals for us. there were no teams like that in the east this year.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1068 on: June 16, 2011, 08:00:04 PM »
Sacramento? The team the league beat the lakers for?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1069 on: June 16, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »
Sacramento? The team the league beat for the lakers?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #1070 on: June 17, 2011, 12:28:52 PM »
if anyone actually knows that classic series well enough, they'd know that, IF ANYTHING, some games in the series were reffed in the Lakers favor, but some were also reffed in the Kings favor.....then again, i'm telling this to someone who doesn't even follow basketball, he just follows the Lakers so he can ride my nuts...but look into it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1071 on: June 17, 2011, 02:34:18 PM »
if anyone actually knows that classic series well enough, they'd know that, IF ANYTHING, some games in the series were reffed in the Lakers favor, but some were also reffed in the Kings favor.....then again, i'm telling this to someone who doesn't even follow basketball, he just follows the Lakers so he can ride my nuts...but look into it.
I thought it was already well established that the main goal was to make the series go 7 games.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1072 on: June 17, 2011, 06:52:06 PM »
I thought it was well established that game 6 will go down as the worst officiated game of basketball ever.a game the kings should had won but the lakers were handed the game by the refs. A laker homer such as yourself can spin it however you like but everyone other then laker fans knows as true. As for my personal interest, I followed the league when I was younger until a few years ago when I gave up on the sport for being corrupt and unwatchable.Now, I watch a few games here and there but the leagues been taken over by a bunch of pussy diva players.So I have little to no interest. The league is at an all time low right now as far as the sport that being played.

teecee

« Reply #1073 on: June 17, 2011, 08:37:35 PM »

Heat made it look easy, but Mavs made it look even easier after first round.  Mavs def had just as easy a road, at least besides first round

Sccit

« Reply #1074 on: June 17, 2011, 08:52:00 PM »

Heat made it look easy, but Mavs made it look even easier after first round.  Mavs def had just as easy a road, at least besides first round

LOL...what r u talkin about?...The Mavs had to go through the champions. and even though they made it look easy, series coulda easily been 2-1 in the Lakers favor after the first 3 games. Game 1 and 3, Lakers entered the 4th quarter with big leads. Lakers and OKC >>> Boston and Chicago.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 09:52:24 PM by NIKCC »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1075 on: June 17, 2011, 08:54:12 PM »
The current lakers should be renamed charmin. Softest team I've ever seen

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1076 on: June 17, 2011, 09:20:39 PM »
funny how NIK busts out his "NBA hates the lakers" arguements when LA loses a big game but the other way around and he'll argue to death

Sccit

« Reply #1077 on: June 17, 2011, 09:53:19 PM »
The current lakers should be renamed charmin. Softest team I've ever seen

back-to-back champions and 3 years straight in the finals=softest team uv ever seen....cuz u dont watch basketball, u base ur opinions off of dickriding. not good for a male being.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1078 on: June 17, 2011, 10:34:38 PM »
Lol as if being soft as anything to do with that. The lakers are stacked from a talent standpoint. Doesn't make them any less soft

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1079 on: June 17, 2011, 10:56:25 PM »
The lakers are stacked from a talent standpoint. Doesn't make them any less soft

BINGO