Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148919 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1095 on: June 24, 2011, 02:35:41 PM »
Everyone knows Kobe needs to be surrounded by multiple all stars to win a championship, he can't hack it alone

really? because the only other all-star on that Laker championship team was Gasol....that is not "multiple" all-stars, moron. Also, no champion in the history of the NBA has ever "hacked it alone"...u are such a faggot dicklicker, it is beyond belief.

You were the one who said Bron had multiple all-stars in Cleveland, because Ilgauskas and Ben Wallace were on the team, even though they were past their prime.   

What Jaydc should have said is "Everyone knows kobe needs to be surrounded by the most talented frontline in the league to win a championship"

whatever the case, none of these stars win on their own, and never have, especially those 80's teams like the Celtics and Lakers...incredibly talented teams with so much depth

are u fucking serious? sometimes u try to come off as a knowledgeable analyst, but the shit u say doesn't work ... Pau Gasol as a second option is not something amazing to have ...it's not like Kobe's playing with Pippen or Kareem or a superstar along those lines. It's Pau fucking Gasol. the guy averaged 12 points in our last playoff run. Disgraceful for any1 to discredit Kobe because of who he played with and then turn around and try to act like their opinion is valid...i mean, it's expected from gaydc, cuz the dude is obviously trolling, but ur opinion on basketball is becoming just as disgraceful as any troll who ever posted here. You're right, no star wins on their own, but Kobe has done it with less than Bird...less than Magic....less than Jordan... admit it already.

Sccit

« Reply #1096 on: June 24, 2011, 02:36:59 PM »
Teecee gets it. I was doing my impression of elior discussing basketball.If Kobe was on that Cleveland team they'd struggleto even make the playoffs let alone make a finals appearance. Kobes a selfish player,he doesn't make anyone better. He's just an amazing shooter. He needs dominant big men to succeed. He hasnt won without one.Everyone can accept that except elior because Kobe is his god.

yea...Pau Gasol is a dominant big man. Kobe doesnt raise the level of play of his teammates. He's "just" an amazing shooter.....and you're a good poster with lots of intelligence.

Sccit

« Reply #1097 on: June 24, 2011, 02:39:45 PM »
Dont be so upset that Kobe ain't in the top five in the league anymore
LOL. That's a good one.

dirk
lebron
d-wade
durant
rose  (the media's new darling)
1. LeBron
2. Kobe
3. Dirk
4. Wade
5. You can make a strong case for Dwight, Durant or Rose

Yes, despite choking in the Finals, I still consider LeBron the best player simply because of his talent and physical strength. His problems are all mental and after 8 years in the league he still doesn't get it. Kobe's on the down side of his career and barring a bench that will allow him to rest more, he'll continue to slide from fatigue/old age. Dirk winning a title in amazing fashion bumps him up into the top 5, but doesn't automatically put him at #1. He does however, leapfrog Wade who didn't really do anything wrong to deserve being bumped down one spot. I like Dwight at #5 since he's carrying the Magic, but that can/has easily change because of playoff performances by Durant and Rose. They already accomplished a lot are clearly rising stars in the NBA.

LMAO@Putting LeBron above Kobe after he already proved what type of player he is in pressure situations...classic. I expect it from cham and 7even...but really? u still dont get that the guy doesn't have what it takes to bring his game to the next level? awful. i used to respect u as a poster. dirk is better than lebron. durant is better. wade is better...u dont get it yet?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1098 on: June 24, 2011, 02:41:57 PM »
Your the biggest troll here elior. Nobody takes your basketball " knowledge" serious because you have kobes dick so far down your throat

Sccit

« Reply #1099 on: June 24, 2011, 02:43:25 PM »
Your the biggest troll here elior. Nobody takes your basketball " knowledge" serious because you have kobes dick so far down your throat

no...they take ur opinion more serious. because everyone knows gasol is a dominant big man and kobe is nothing but an amazing shooter.

kill urself u dumb faggot

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1100 on: June 24, 2011, 02:46:09 PM »
LOL. That's a good one.

dirk
lebron
d-wade
durant
1. LeBron
2. Kobe
3. Dirk
4. Wade

Yes, despite choking in the Finals, I still consider LeBron the best player simply because of his talent and physical strength. His problems are all mental and after 8 years in the league he still doesn't get it. Kobe's on the down side of his career and barring a bench that will allow him to rest more, he'll continue to slide from fatigue/old age. Dirk winning a title in amazing fashion bumps him up into the top 5, but doesn't automatically put him at #1. He does however, leapfrog Wade who didn't really do anything wrong to deserve being bumped down one spot. I like Dwight at #5 since he's carrying the Magic, but that can/has easily change because of playoff performances by Durant and Rose. They already accomplished a lot are clearly rising stars in the NBA.

LMAO@Putting LeBron above Kobe after he already proved what type of player he is in pressure situations...classic. I expect it from cham and 7even...but really? u still dont get that the guy doesn't have what it takes to bring his game to the next level? awful. i used to respect u as a poster. dirk is better than lebron. durant is better. wade is better...u dont get it yet?
This is not an career assessment, it's a assessment for this year. LeBron outplayed Kobe in both the regular and postseason. Aside from the Finals, LeBron had a phenomenal postseason while Kobe underperformed. Kobe needs to stay healthy if he wants to be #1.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1101 on: June 24, 2011, 02:46:37 PM »
So what exactly does Kobe do to make his teammates better? Lots of assists? Nope. Lots of rebounds?Nope. Great leadership? Nope

Does he take lots of difficult, selfish shots instead of finding an open teammate? Yep

Sccit

« Reply #1102 on: June 24, 2011, 02:50:41 PM »
So what exactly does Kobe do to make his teammates better? Lots of assists? Nope. Lots of rebounds?Nope. Great leadership? Nope

Does he take lots of difficult, selfish shots instead of finding an open teammate? Yep

yea...Kobe is a horrible leader. only horrible leaders lead their team to 3 straight Finals appearances and back-to-back championships...he's just a great shooter, no more, no less.

honestly, do u think i'm really tryna debate with ur ass in basketball? ur obviously dumb as a fucking brick when it comes to analyzing the sport...i'm just gunna keep makin fun of u and ur meaningless posts, so quit while u still can.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1103 on: June 24, 2011, 02:51:58 PM »

He led his team in assissts for 13 years, he's a great rebounder for a guard and every former and current team mate will tell you he's a leader.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1104 on: June 24, 2011, 02:53:10 PM »
NIK, I told you, your opinion is irrelevant.

1. You're outrageously biased.
2. You fight arguments that cannot be proved, like "heart", "leadership", "looks", etc.
3. Your responses to people who you have no response to are "you're an idiot, you really know nothing".

Enyce & Radiotube combined are more credible posters.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1105 on: June 24, 2011, 02:55:59 PM »
It's mind numbing arguing Jaydc's hate for Kobe and NIK's homerism for Kobe at the same time in the same thread. :eh:

Sccit

« Reply #1106 on: June 24, 2011, 02:56:14 PM »
LOL. That's a good one.

dirk
lebron
d-wade
durant
1. LeBron
2. Kobe
3. Dirk
4. Wade

This is not an career assessment, it's a assessment for this year. LeBron outplayed Kobe in both the regular and postseason. Aside from the Finals, LeBron had a phenomenal postseason while Kobe underperformed. Kobe needs to stay healthy if he wants to be #1.

do u understand that if Kobe were on the Heat this year, they wouldn't have lost to the Mavs? ur opinion of LeBron is wayyy too high after he already cemented his status as a dude who can't lead a team to success....i mean, that was already the label on him before the series vs. the Mavs. now that it happened AGAIN, and ur still placing him at number 1, I'm shocked....even a BSPN poll that was taken after the Finals had Kobe voted as the number 1 player in the world. come on, son.

Sccit

« Reply #1107 on: June 24, 2011, 02:57:40 PM »
It's mind numbing arguing Jaydc's hate for Kobe and NIK's homerism for Kobe at the same time in the same thread. :eh:

LOL...cocksucker, a bspn poll had kobe ranked number 1 amongst the whole league. u are no longer a Laker fan, understand? u call me a homer for supporting kobe with facts...man up and pay more attention to detail when it comes to analyzing basketball, and get back 2 me.

Sccit

« Reply #1108 on: June 24, 2011, 02:58:53 PM »

2. You fight arguments that cannot be proved, like "heart", "leadership", "looks", etc.

only a muthafucka without heart would say this....ur obviously a gutless faggot, so why even bother living?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1109 on: June 24, 2011, 03:01:19 PM »

LOL...cocksucker, a bspn poll had kobe ranked number 1 amongst the whole league. u are no longer a Laker fan, understand? u call me a homer for supporting kobe with facts...man up and pay more attention to detail when it comes to analyzing basketball, and get back 2 me.
Of course people are going to say that right after the finals. That's the problem with popular votes. They are too easily swayed because of recent events. Find a poll right before next season starts and I garuntee the results will be different.