Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148945 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1125 on: June 24, 2011, 05:57:53 PM »
Lol even  other laker fans label you a homer and having extreme bias. Most think your an embarrassment to other laker fans.

some laker fans call me bias towards my team, yes...but they all acknowledge my knowledge of the sport. what do u have goin for u? u lack in every aspect when it comes to analyzing basketball. slap urself for postin in here.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1126 on: June 24, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »
Elior you still living with your parents?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1127 on: June 24, 2011, 07:19:44 PM »
NIK, I didn't compare it to LeBron, but LeBron didn't show up & Wade didn't "Pau Gasol" for him & win him a ring. Good though, I'd rather LeBron win it, because I'm not a Heat fan. I don't care if they win lol..

I believe it was game three Wade only had three in the fourth & game six Wade was less relevant than LeBron. Wade did his thing for the most part in the series, but if he dominated, he easily could of won it himself.

I mean, you said Wade is hands down better than LeBron & the second best player in the league. I would think regardless of what LeBron did, Wade & Bosh should have been able to win. Am I wrong? Give me some bullshit excuse lol.

& who acknowledges your knowledge? Ali The Great, your best friend? Random Laker fans like that Stone Cold guy? I've never seen somebody who wasn't a Laker fan call you knowledgeable. You just tell yourself you are because you're generic argument is that anybody who disagrees doesn't know anything. Think about it, the only topic you even discuss in the sport is the Lakers & Kobe & you're CLEARLY a biased fuck, so it's all just irrelevant. I follow all three major sports closely, so if I make a mistake or two talking about a wide variety of topics among three sports, then I can take credit for being wrong. You talk about one single topic, in one sport & you're biased about it. I don't see how you tout yourself as "knowledgeable".

You draft a decent fantasy team & brag like it's proof you know what you're talking about LMFAO.

Sccit

« Reply #1128 on: June 24, 2011, 09:03:51 PM »
NIK, I didn't compare it to LeBron, but LeBron didn't show up & Wade didn't "Pau Gasol" for him & win him a ring. Good though, I'd rather LeBron win it, because I'm not a Heat fan. I don't care if they win lol..

I believe it was game three Wade only had three in the fourth & game six Wade was less relevant than LeBron. Wade did his thing for the most part in the series, but if he dominated, he easily could of won it himself.

I mean, you said Wade is hands down better than LeBron & the second best player in the league. I would think regardless of what LeBron did, Wade & Bosh should have been able to win. Am I wrong? Give me some bullshit excuse lol.

& who acknowledges your knowledge? Ali The Great, your best friend? Random Laker fans like that Stone Cold guy? I've never seen somebody who wasn't a Laker fan call you knowledgeable. You just tell yourself you are because you're generic argument is that anybody who disagrees doesn't know anything. Think about it, the only topic you even discuss in the sport is the Lakers & Kobe & you're CLEARLY a biased fuck, so it's all just irrelevant. I follow all three major sports closely, so if I make a mistake or two talking about a wide variety of topics among three sports, then I can take credit for being wrong. You talk about one single topic, in one sport & you're biased about it. I don't see how you tout yourself as "knowledgeable".

You draft a decent fantasy team & brag like it's proof you know what you're talking about LMFAO.

LOL...so Kobe didn't show up in the Finals last year, despite averaging 29 points a game and breaking Jordan's Finals rebounding record in the closing game? Pau Gasol won the title? Damn...funny, cuz I remember that Kobe won MVP in that series, do I not remember correctly? I also remember that Wade was the expected winner of the MVP if Miami won the Finals this year...so pathetic of u to not man up and admit LeBron is not on Kobe's level and never will be. At least admit that as of NOW, Kobe shits on LeBron in terms of who had the greater career. If the NBA ended today, who do u think people will say was better 20 years from now? U think people will look back and say "Kobe was good, but there was no one like LeBron!" LMFAO. that's equivalent to people nowadays saying "Jordan was good, but there was no one like Dominique!"....do u not understand this? i think u are the only person alive still stickin for LeBron, even above Heat fans...he must've done something for u, like help u cum a whole lot, because the muthafucka doesnt even play on ur team and u defend his weaknesses like you raised him...get help muthafucka.

as for fantasy, everyone here will tell u, i win that shit basically every year, because i know way more about the sport, and it's pretty obvious. i grew up watching and playing basketball. u, obviously, didn't.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1129 on: June 24, 2011, 09:51:24 PM »
See, now you've run out of an argument so you're putting words in my mouth; desperation. As far as careers go, CLEARLY Kobe, so far. LeBron is undoubtedly the better player today though. He's been for the last three years. If I said any other player besides Jordan & LeBron were better than Kobe, you'd RUN to lay out stats. I have two players that have better stats & you run to "stats don't mean shit". You've been saying for years how "BSPN" is a bunch of biased (LOL, the irony) idiots, paid to support LeBron, then use a poll of theirs to fight your argument. Then expect people to take you seriously.

Careers? Kobe > LeBron. Today? LeBron > Kobe. Just move on.

Funny how you use rebounds too. Because I remember when LeBron outshined Kobe at the Garden you said, exact words, "LeBron was stealing rebounds to get a triple-double". Yet Kobe gets more rebounds than he's gotten since he was in his mid-20's & that's just "heart", not just trying to make up for the fact he was playing like ass in one of the most important games of his career. You're so hypocritical.

& stop being an idiot. You REALLY think even if Kobe averaged 18 PPG they wouldn't give him Finals MVP? If a player like LeBron, Durant, Kobe, Dwight, Rose, etc. ever win a ring, it's a LOCK their getting MVP.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1130 on: June 25, 2011, 10:19:19 PM »
Elior you still living with your parents?

haha until the sky turns green
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #1131 on: June 25, 2011, 11:22:34 PM »
See, now you've run out of an argument so you're putting words in my mouth; desperation. As far as careers go, CLEARLY Kobe, so far. LeBron is undoubtedly the better player today though. He's been for the last three years. If I said any other player besides Jordan & LeBron were better than Kobe, you'd RUN to lay out stats. I have two players that have better stats & you run to "stats don't mean shit". You've been saying for years how "BSPN" is a bunch of biased (LOL, the irony) idiots, paid to support LeBron, then use a poll of theirs to fight your argument. Then expect people to take you seriously.

Funny how you use rebounds too. Because I remember when LeBron outshined Kobe at the Garden you said, exact words, "LeBron was stealing rebounds to get a triple-double". Yet Kobe gets more rebounds than he's gotten since he was in his mid-20's & that's just "heart", not just trying to make up for the fact he was playing like ass in one of the most important games of his career. You're so hypocritical.

& stop being an idiot. You REALLY think even if Kobe averaged 18 PPG they wouldn't give him Finals MVP? If a player like LeBron, Durant, Kobe, Dwight, Rose, etc. ever win a ring, it's a LOCK their getting MVP.

Kobe would never disappear in the clutch the way LeBron did....end of story. Grabbing 15 rebounds is grabbing 15 rebounds, no matter what way u try n chop it up. Rebounding was the most important factor in that series and Kobe led both teams in it...regardless, with or without the rebounds, Kobe has never had an epic collapse throughout a series like LeBron did. it's simply not in him. And lmao@u not realizing that Wade was first in line to get MVP for the Heat if they won. smh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1132 on: June 25, 2011, 11:29:21 PM »
Well, the only way the Heat were going to win is if the best player on the planet played like himself. Therefore if he played his averages (22, 7 & 7 - playoff averages) in games six & seven, I think they would of given it to him, unless Wade played some spectacular six & seven outdoing LeBron.

Sccit

« Reply #1133 on: June 26, 2011, 12:11:15 AM »
Well, the only way the Heat were going to win is if the best player on the planet played like himself. Therefore if he played his averages (22, 7 & 7 - playoff averages) in games six & seven, I think they would of given it to him, unless Wade played some spectacular six & seven outdoing LeBron.s

there is no "if"...the way it stands, wade was the mvp for the heat in that series...even throughout the playoffs, wade averaged more points n shot better percentages. no way kobe would defer to wade if they were on the same team, lmao, hence kobe being, obviously, better than lebron, who made himself famous for deferring. lebron is only more physically gifted than kobe...thats where it ends. 

teecee

« Reply #1134 on: June 26, 2011, 07:51:35 AM »
Everyone knows Kobe needs to be surrounded by multiple all stars to win a championship, he can't hack it alone

really? because the only other all-star on that Laker championship team was Gasol....that is not "multiple" all-stars, moron. Also, no champion in the history of the NBA has ever "hacked it alone"...u are such a faggot dicklicker, it is beyond belief.

You were the one who said Bron had multiple all-stars in Cleveland, because Ilgauskas and Ben Wallace were on the team, even though they were past their prime.   

What Jaydc should have said is "Everyone knows kobe needs to be surrounded by the most talented frontline in the league to win a championship"

whatever the case, none of these stars win on their own, and never have, especially those 80's teams like the Celtics and Lakers...incredibly talented teams with so much depth

are u fucking serious? sometimes u try to come off as a knowledgeable analyst, but the shit u say doesn't work ... Pau Gasol as a second option is not something amazing to have ...it's not like Kobe's playing with Pippen or Kareem or a superstar along those lines. It's Pau fucking Gasol. the guy averaged 12 points in our last playoff run. Disgraceful for any1 to discredit Kobe because of who he played with and then turn around and try to act like their opinion is valid...i mean, it's expected from gaydc, cuz the dude is obviously trolling, but ur opinion on basketball is becoming just as disgraceful as any troll who ever posted here. You're right, no star wins on their own, but Kobe has done it with less than Bird...less than Magic....less than Jordan... admit it already.

And what team has a more talented frontcourt than Gasol, Bynum, and ODom? 

Anyway, NIK, you have no right to say anyone's opinion is disgraceful.  Did Gasol play well against the Mavs? No he was shit.  But did Kobe play well? Nah, and I do think Kobe has heart unlike other people on here, I do question why, the player with more heart than anyone in he league wasn't going balls out to try to stave off elimination in games three and four...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1135 on: June 26, 2011, 10:03:25 AM »
^He's played more NBA games than Jordan. 2006 Kobe would have dropped 65 on the Mavs in Game 4 just for the fuck of it, even if the team still gets swept, he would have dropped 65 just to show that he is that type of nigga.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1136 on: June 26, 2011, 12:45:04 PM »
Yes, he would have dropped 65 by selfishly taking 90 percent of throws just to make his point total look great because without pau playing well he's got nothing

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1137 on: June 26, 2011, 01:16:56 PM »

Kobe would never disappear in the clutch the way LeBron did....end of story. Grabbing 15 rebounds is grabbing 15 rebounds, no matter what way u try n chop it up. Rebounding was the most important factor in that series and Kobe led both teams in it...regardless, with or without the rebounds, Kobe has never had an epic collapse throughout a series like LeBron did. it's simply not in him. And lmao@u not realizing that Wade was first in line to get MVP for the Heat if they won. smh.

game 6 2008 nba finals....where was Kobe?

kobe disapeared the whole series against the Pistons minus that game 2 comeback in the 4th q
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

teecee

« Reply #1138 on: June 26, 2011, 03:43:19 PM »
^He's played more NBA games than Jordan. 2006 Kobe would have dropped 65 on the Mavs in Game 4 just for the fuck of it, even if the team still gets swept, he would have dropped 65 just to show that he is that type of nigga.

OR, he woulda went out like he did in Game 7 against PHX that one year...or did that not happen? 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1139 on: June 26, 2011, 10:09:04 PM »
still waiting for an answer about 2008 game 6  or the pistons series years earlier