Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 153235 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2475 on: May 09, 2013, 01:04:16 PM »
Kobe has also played 40 more playoff games than MJ which is half a season lol

and no Kobe might not even make it 2 years with this injury he has
Jordan ain't even on the list. So that 40 games really don't MN much. And if his injury does effect him, I can see him a shooting more. Watch out Ray Allen.

jordan missed an entire playoff season in his prime due to retiring  ::)

Kobe missed a whole playoff because his teammates were Smush Parker, Kwame Brown and Chris Mims. Point is?

Kobe didn't miss shit that year and you know it.  He wasn't good enough to win that that team while Lebron took teams of lesser talent to the NBA finals

now anyways Jordan still has a better 3 point shooting % than Kobe in the playoffs and several hundred more points in 41 less games so we know who the better player is.

That season, Kobe played 66 out of 82 games, the Lakers were 2-14 in the games Kobe missed and it was the only season in Kobe's career in which the Lakers missed the playoffs. And he was a better 3 point shooter than MJ. MJ just didn't take as many because he only shot when he's wide open. I'd say MJ had a way better shot selection, because he generally drove to the lane to get the And 1 instead of shooting the three. MJ was a smarter player, but Kobe had the better shot.

LOL  Lebron James averages 27 PPG without having to take nearly as many shots as ball hogs like Melo and Kobe

you gotta stop your huge anti Lebron bias...dude is gonna win another 2 or 3 MVP's in the next 5 years so he ain't going nowhere.

also a lot of Kobe's records will soon be owned by Lebron :D

once again, proving my point without even realizing...lebron gets to shoot less shots because he has complimentary players who can create for themselves from top-to-bottom. then the shots he does take are much easier and far less contested than a kobe or a melo, cuz defenses cant double off of wade, chalmers, ray allen, battier, mike miller, etc without getting a three nailed on their ass.....so yea, try to follow me, and quit proving my point by tryin hard to make ur own LOL

You know you sound completely clueless right now, or just trolling. You know what, I'm going with trolling.

I'm the one providing points and u the one with nothing to say,. Looks to me like ur the one trollin. Either that or ur just brainwashed to a t.

Straight up, from 2012 to 2013, LeBron James is the best player in the world. In 2012 the Heat won the title, LeBron was clearly the best player. In 2012, Team USA won the gold medal, LeBron was clearly the best player on the teams. In 2013 the Heat have been the best player, LeBron has clearly been the best player.

You say it's the team, well I have news for you, LeBron was putting up great stats when his teammates were Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison. LeBron is a stats monster, and in 2010 I'd argue Kobe was still better than LeBron. Why? Because Kobe knew how to win and Kobe knew how to win. But 3 years later LeBron has figured out how to win, Kobe is older and slower and injured and LeBron is a BEAST. There is no other way to put it.

LeBron shots for a higher average, only scores one point less than Kobe, has more rebounds and more assist. LeBron is in his absolute PRIME. He is that much better than Durant, Durant will improve, he's only 24. But LeBron in 2013 is better. LeBron shots less because he can get to the basket. LeBron shots less because he needs less shots to score points. LeBron shots less because he can also pass and pass well. LeBron shots less because he has aging talent around him so he needs to get the ball in the basket the first time. In 2013 LeBron is the best basketball player in the world. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Are you so caught in this LeBron hate that you can't bring yourself to admit it. That's okay, but you are wrong.

thats fine and all, but ur completely missing my point and not even addressing it whatsoever..

Your point made no sense. Your point was that LeBron had a better team around him so he has to shoot less. The problem is, when LeBron shoots, he makes the shot. This means he has a better FG%, because he still has to make the shot. You point is actually a very weak point and it's almost insulting to anyone who knows basketball. If you ask anyone, they want a player with a high FG%, because that means when they shoot the ball, it goes in the basket. Hence the name basketball. When you miss a shot, you just hope that one of your 7 footers or the crazy SF crashes the lane for an offensive rebound. And offensive rebounds are harder to get than defensive rebounds. So more shots for a less percentage is almost the same as a turnover.

my point was that lebron is made to look head and shoulders above the rest because he plays with a team that allows him the luxury of falling back. just watch the games. he can disappear for stretches and the heat still beast. melo, kobe, durant, etc. do not have this luxury...it's a great point and u still haven't refuted it. whats insulting is that u have difficulty understanding this point, and it cant be because of ur education, considering ur a college graduate. yes, when he shoots shots, he makes them....which brings me back to my point- HE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A VOLUME SHOOTER FOR THE TEAM TO WIN. he only takes shots which he is almost positive he will make, because thats all the heat need from him. when u have ray allen, shane battier, chris bosh, dwyane wade all surrounding u, it's hard to double off those players, so he gets MANY MANY easy looks, in comparison to durant, kobe, melo...and when he doesnt have the shot, he can just dish it to one of them for an easy assist...again, if u dont understand this, then dont even reply, cuz ur last reply had absolutely nothing to do with the points i addressed.

If you watch LeBron's game, you can see he CREATES shots. He is so big and so fast that he can create easy shots for himself. LeBron doesn't have to be a volume shooter because he makes the shot the first time. There is this thing called creating a shot, LeBron does it, and he does it better than anyone in the world today. And what we found out about LeBron in the past is if he needs to be a volume shooter, he can be and he's good at that too. But is even better at creating his shot and creating other shots.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JlfU-NbnZ2s?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JlfU-NbnZ2s?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

This is a video of LeBron DOMINATING the Celtics. Notice that most every shot he makes, or assist he makes, is because he gets inside the lane and makes things happen. This is not a product of his team, his team benefits from him doing what he does. He makes that team run, without LeBron the Heat are a lower seed. With LeBron the Heat are winning 2 in a row. It's very simple. LeBron creates shots. LeBron gets in the lane and either scores or passes it off. At the end of the game the defense is looking for LeBron to get in the lane so LeBron steps back and hits the open jumper. It sounds simple but it's hard to pull off. But LeBron makes the NBA look simple right now. Can he keep this up for another 5 years, maybe not. But right now, he's the best at what he does, and that's getting the ball in the basket. Hence, Basketball.

lmfao...u realize the video u posted proves my point? watch it again.. he doesnt get double-teamed once in the entire vid...on the occasion where a help player comes, he instantly passes it to a wide-open three point shooter.... good job!

You realize the times he does get doubled, he passes it to the open man and they score. LeBron is a true threat. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you double him, Wade or Super Mario will score, if you don't double him he'll score. Plus in that game Boston used the old MJ defense that Detroit used on Jordan, which is we dare you to beat us with one man. Guess what, Boston on that day got beat by one man.

NIK, why can't you see what everyone else sees? Are you blind? And did you watch the whole video or just saw the first few seconds?

huh? u just echoed my sentiments and then u question me?...lmao.....yea, he has threats to pass to if he's double teamed! that was my point!!! that is why he jumped ship so he could play with 2 other franchise players!!! what are u not getting here? if roles were reversed and lebron played in OKC and durant played in Miami, who do u think the consensus best player in the league would be? come on, now...it's simple logic. the same logic i use to shit on u in fantasy basketball every year. come on, my dude, just follow me....

if kobe got defended like lebron did in that game, he would average 40 ppg....

why cant u see what i'm showing u? i know u understand that i have a vast knowledge of the game...so quit fallin for the traps. he is great, but not head and shoulders above the rest of the league...not by a long shot. cham and hack are lebron fanatics, but ur just repeating what u hear.

As I said earlier, his #2 on the Cavs was once Mo Williams. And you know what, the Cavs made the East Conference Finals that year. LeBron averaged 30 points and almost 10 assist, and the Cavs went far with LeBron and a bunch of bums. He has proven over and over that he can ball, and now he is playing the best basketball I've seen since Kobe from 2006-2010.

Lol @ trying to discredit him for passing the ball to a wide open teammate. You've truly been brainwashed.

Yeah LeBron can score 16 and win because hell get 13 assists.

Jimmy Butler and Tibs both said last night that basically the entire Chicago Bulls defense is geared in some shape or form to stop LeBron and LeBron only.

You're also an idiot because you're acting like "he went to play with franchise players" so when he gets doubled he passes the ball to one of them. You watch very little Heat if that's the case. He passes the ball to whoever is open.

You're also an idiot because Kobe's a few franchise players away from being nothing more than Tracy McGrady with his awful under .500, first round exits without them.

You're also an idiot because if you watched last night 5 of those first 7 were on drives where he beat the defender and the help. So if those are shots "he knows he can make easy" that's just him making difficult looks pretty easy.

But above all, again, you're mad because he has the passing ability to set teammates up. Truly butt hurt. You just think if you don't take dramatic shots like Kobe or MJ, it takes something away from you. And of course that LeBron is going to overtake Kobe all time and it bothers you at night.

I'm giving LeBron the wait and see, Kobe did great things and LeBron is only just starting to show us everything he has. But yes this does keep NIK up at night, because it is clear as day that LeBron is a fuckin' beast right now. There is no one, NO ONE better than LeBron the last 2 years. NO ONE!

proving my point once again...when lebron was with the cavs, he wasnt regarded as head-and-shoulders the best. why do u think that is? do u think he just got way better when playing alongside two franchise player? or could it, maybeee, just be that theres less pressure on him to lead the team when he has 2 other stars to share that pressure with + a bunch of knock-down-shooters around him to relieve whatever else pressure is left? once again, try making sense of it...i know u understand what im sayin, ur simply the type of cat that lets his ego interfere with agreement.

Sccit

« Reply #2476 on: May 09, 2013, 01:10:04 PM »
Lol @ trying to discredit him for passing the ball to a wide open teammate. You've truly been brainwashed.

Jimmy Butler and Tibs both said last night that basically the entire Chicago Bulls defense is geared in some shape or form to stop LeBron and LeBron only.

You're also an idiot because you're acting like "he went to play with franchise players" so when he gets doubled he passes the ball to one of them. You watch very little Heat if that's the case. He passes the ball to whoever is open.

You're also an idiot because Kobe's a few franchise players away from being nothing more than Tracy McGrady with his awful under .500, first round exits without them.

You're also an idiot because if you watched last night 5 of those first 7 were on drives where he beat the defender and the help. So if those are shots "he knows he can make easy" that's just him making difficult looks pretty easy.

But above all, again, you're mad because he has the passing ability to set teammates up. Truly butt hurt. You just think if you don't take dramatic shots like Kobe or MJ, it takes something away from you. And of course that LeBron is going to overtake Kobe all time and it bothers you at night.

yea, and a lot of those assists come why? because he has knock down shooters to pass to LOL. kobe averaging 6 assists on this laker team with absolutely zero reliable shooters is much more impressive than lebron averaging 7 on the stacked heat.....

and like i said, it's not just the fact that he has other franchise players backing him....i already mentioned he even has the perfect complimentary role players in ray allen, shane battier, mike miller, mario chalmers etc... theyre all knock-down shooters. no other superstar in the league has it like that, and u know it.

and u love lebron's dick so much that it got u putting kobe bryant and tracy mcgrady in the same sentence. u dont even warrant a replay, really.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2477 on: May 09, 2013, 01:31:33 PM »
lebron won 2 MVP's with the Cavs

lol @ him not being viewed as a best there.  quit reaching.  Lebron has been the best player in the NBA for a good 5-6 years now and will be for another 3-4 years

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2478 on: May 09, 2013, 01:32:25 PM »
Kobe has also played 40 more playoff games than MJ which is half a season lol

and no Kobe might not even make it 2 years with this injury he has
Jordan ain't even on the list. So that 40 games really don't MN much. And if his injury does effect him, I can see him a shooting more. Watch out Ray Allen.

jordan missed an entire playoff season in his prime due to retiring  ::)

Kobe missed a whole playoff because his teammates were Smush Parker, Kwame Brown and Chris Mims. Point is?

Kobe didn't miss shit that year and you know it.  He wasn't good enough to win that that team while Lebron took teams of lesser talent to the NBA finals

now anyways Jordan still has a better 3 point shooting % than Kobe in the playoffs and several hundred more points in 41 less games so we know who the better player is.

That season, Kobe played 66 out of 82 games, the Lakers were 2-14 in the games Kobe missed and it was the only season in Kobe's career in which the Lakers missed the playoffs. And he was a better 3 point shooter than MJ. MJ just didn't take as many because he only shot when he's wide open. I'd say MJ had a way better shot selection, because he generally drove to the lane to get the And 1 instead of shooting the three. MJ was a smarter player, but Kobe had the better shot.

LOL  Lebron James averages 27 PPG without having to take nearly as many shots as ball hogs like Melo and Kobe

you gotta stop your huge anti Lebron bias...dude is gonna win another 2 or 3 MVP's in the next 5 years so he ain't going nowhere.

also a lot of Kobe's records will soon be owned by Lebron :D

once again, proving my point without even realizing...lebron gets to shoot less shots because he has complimentary players who can create for themselves from top-to-bottom. then the shots he does take are much easier and far less contested than a kobe or a melo, cuz defenses cant double off of wade, chalmers, ray allen, battier, mike miller, etc without getting a three nailed on their ass.....so yea, try to follow me, and quit proving my point by tryin hard to make ur own LOL

You know you sound completely clueless right now, or just trolling. You know what, I'm going with trolling.

I'm the one providing points and u the one with nothing to say,. Looks to me like ur the one trollin. Either that or ur just brainwashed to a t.

Straight up, from 2012 to 2013, LeBron James is the best player in the world. In 2012 the Heat won the title, LeBron was clearly the best player. In 2012, Team USA won the gold medal, LeBron was clearly the best player on the teams. In 2013 the Heat have been the best player, LeBron has clearly been the best player.

You say it's the team, well I have news for you, LeBron was putting up great stats when his teammates were Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison. LeBron is a stats monster, and in 2010 I'd argue Kobe was still better than LeBron. Why? Because Kobe knew how to win and Kobe knew how to win. But 3 years later LeBron has figured out how to win, Kobe is older and slower and injured and LeBron is a BEAST. There is no other way to put it.

LeBron shots for a higher average, only scores one point less than Kobe, has more rebounds and more assist. LeBron is in his absolute PRIME. He is that much better than Durant, Durant will improve, he's only 24. But LeBron in 2013 is better. LeBron shots less because he can get to the basket. LeBron shots less because he needs less shots to score points. LeBron shots less because he can also pass and pass well. LeBron shots less because he has aging talent around him so he needs to get the ball in the basket the first time. In 2013 LeBron is the best basketball player in the world. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Are you so caught in this LeBron hate that you can't bring yourself to admit it. That's okay, but you are wrong.

thats fine and all, but ur completely missing my point and not even addressing it whatsoever..

Your point made no sense. Your point was that LeBron had a better team around him so he has to shoot less. The problem is, when LeBron shoots, he makes the shot. This means he has a better FG%, because he still has to make the shot. You point is actually a very weak point and it's almost insulting to anyone who knows basketball. If you ask anyone, they want a player with a high FG%, because that means when they shoot the ball, it goes in the basket. Hence the name basketball. When you miss a shot, you just hope that one of your 7 footers or the crazy SF crashes the lane for an offensive rebound. And offensive rebounds are harder to get than defensive rebounds. So more shots for a less percentage is almost the same as a turnover.

my point was that lebron is made to look head and shoulders above the rest because he plays with a team that allows him the luxury of falling back. just watch the games. he can disappear for stretches and the heat still beast. melo, kobe, durant, etc. do not have this luxury...it's a great point and u still haven't refuted it. whats insulting is that u have difficulty understanding this point, and it cant be because of ur education, considering ur a college graduate. yes, when he shoots shots, he makes them....which brings me back to my point- HE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A VOLUME SHOOTER FOR THE TEAM TO WIN. he only takes shots which he is almost positive he will make, because thats all the heat need from him. when u have ray allen, shane battier, chris bosh, dwyane wade all surrounding u, it's hard to double off those players, so he gets MANY MANY easy looks, in comparison to durant, kobe, melo...and when he doesnt have the shot, he can just dish it to one of them for an easy assist...again, if u dont understand this, then dont even reply, cuz ur last reply had absolutely nothing to do with the points i addressed.

If you watch LeBron's game, you can see he CREATES shots. He is so big and so fast that he can create easy shots for himself. LeBron doesn't have to be a volume shooter because he makes the shot the first time. There is this thing called creating a shot, LeBron does it, and he does it better than anyone in the world today. And what we found out about LeBron in the past is if he needs to be a volume shooter, he can be and he's good at that too. But is even better at creating his shot and creating other shots.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JlfU-NbnZ2s?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JlfU-NbnZ2s?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

This is a video of LeBron DOMINATING the Celtics. Notice that most every shot he makes, or assist he makes, is because he gets inside the lane and makes things happen. This is not a product of his team, his team benefits from him doing what he does. He makes that team run, without LeBron the Heat are a lower seed. With LeBron the Heat are winning 2 in a row. It's very simple. LeBron creates shots. LeBron gets in the lane and either scores or passes it off. At the end of the game the defense is looking for LeBron to get in the lane so LeBron steps back and hits the open jumper. It sounds simple but it's hard to pull off. But LeBron makes the NBA look simple right now. Can he keep this up for another 5 years, maybe not. But right now, he's the best at what he does, and that's getting the ball in the basket. Hence, Basketball.

lmfao...u realize the video u posted proves my point? watch it again.. he doesnt get double-teamed once in the entire vid...on the occasion where a help player comes, he instantly passes it to a wide-open three point shooter.... good job!

You realize the times he does get doubled, he passes it to the open man and they score. LeBron is a true threat. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you double him, Wade or Super Mario will score, if you don't double him he'll score. Plus in that game Boston used the old MJ defense that Detroit used on Jordan, which is we dare you to beat us with one man. Guess what, Boston on that day got beat by one man.

NIK, why can't you see what everyone else sees? Are you blind? And did you watch the whole video or just saw the first few seconds?

huh? u just echoed my sentiments and then u question me?...lmao.....yea, he has threats to pass to if he's double teamed! that was my point!!! that is why he jumped ship so he could play with 2 other franchise players!!! what are u not getting here? if roles were reversed and lebron played in OKC and durant played in Miami, who do u think the consensus best player in the league would be? come on, now...it's simple logic. the same logic i use to shit on u in fantasy basketball every year. come on, my dude, just follow me....

if kobe got defended like lebron did in that game, he would average 40 ppg....

why cant u see what i'm showing u? i know u understand that i have a vast knowledge of the game...so quit fallin for the traps. he is great, but not head and shoulders above the rest of the league...not by a long shot. cham and hack are lebron fanatics, but ur just repeating what u hear.

As I said earlier, his #2 on the Cavs was once Mo Williams. And you know what, the Cavs made the East Conference Finals that year. LeBron averaged 30 points and almost 10 assist, and the Cavs went far with LeBron and a bunch of bums. He has proven over and over that he can ball, and now he is playing the best basketball I've seen since Kobe from 2006-2010.

I'm giving LeBron the wait and see, Kobe did great things and LeBron is only just starting to show us everything he has. But yes this does keep NIK up at night, because it is clear as day that LeBron is a fuckin' beast right now. There is no one, NO ONE better than LeBron the last 2 years. NO ONE!

proving my point once again...when lebron was with the cavs, he wasnt regarded as head-and-shoulders the best. why do u think that is? do u think he just got way better when playing alongside two franchise player? or could it, maybeee, just be that theres less pressure on him to lead the team when he has 2 other stars to share that pressure with + a bunch of knock-down-shooters around him to relieve whatever else pressure is left? once again, try making sense of it...i know u understand what im sayin, ur simply the type of cat that lets his ego interfere with agreement.

He wasn't head and shoulders above the rest because Kobe was a fucking monster and winning titles. Kobe was that much better than LeBron. Now LeBron is in his prime. He's better at 28 than he was at 23. Kobe is declined. Kobe is not better at 34 than he was at 29. Right now we are at that point were LeBron is better than everyone else. Durant is close, but as Westbrook's injury is exposing, Durant is not ready for prime time. LeBron has had Wade injured through some of this year and he still dominates. Kobe has had Howard and he can't make him better. So with all of that, you are proving my point. It's LeBron time now.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2479 on: May 09, 2013, 01:34:52 PM »
by the way your "franchise player" chris bosh is averaging 12 points a game and 7 rebounds this post season...and D-wade is only dropping 14.  You really think this isn't Lebron's team without any doubt?  He's far better than those two.  and Bosh still ain't a franchise player.

Sccit

« Reply #2480 on: May 09, 2013, 01:40:43 PM »
lebron won 2 MVP's with the Cavs

lol @ him not being viewed as a best there.  quit reaching.  Lebron has been the best player in the NBA for a good 5-6 years now and will be for another 3-4 years

yea, and in between those, kobe also won 1, as well, which further proves my point- there was always a debate as to who the best was...he wasn't viewed as head-and-shoulders above the rest til he went to miami......LOL

yall are funny

Sccit

« Reply #2481 on: May 09, 2013, 01:44:06 PM »

He wasn't head and shoulders above the rest because Kobe was a fucking monster and winning titles. Kobe was that much better than LeBron. Now LeBron is in his prime. He's better at 28 than he was at 23. Kobe is declined. Kobe is not better at 34 than he was at 29. Right now we are at that point were LeBron is better than everyone else. Durant is close, but as Westbrook's injury is exposing, Durant is not ready for prime time. LeBron has had Wade injured through some of this year and he still dominates. Kobe has had Howard and he can't make him better. So with all of that, you are proving my point. It's LeBron time now.

and on the contrary, miami plays great even without lebron LOL....meaning, he needs them just as much as they need him.

cant say the same for melo, kobe, or durant.

as for dwight, dont even bring him up...dwight sucked all on his own, had absolutely nothing to do with anyone but himself. he even sucked worse in the playoffs without kobe LOL. so quit soundin like one of these laker-hating lebron groupies, cuz u doin a pretty good job at it right now.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2482 on: May 09, 2013, 02:35:03 PM »

and on the contrary, miami plays great even without lebron LOL....meaning, he needs them just as much as they need him.

as for dwight, dont even bring him up...dwight sucked all on his own, had absolutely nothing to do with anyone but himself. he even sucked worse in the playoffs without kobe LOL. so quit soundin like one of these laker-hating lebron groupies, cuz u doin a pretty good job at it right now.

Let's put it this way, if Kobe was as great as you are trying to make him out to be, the Lakers would be a 3rd or 4th seed. But instead they are a 7th or 8th seed, just barely getting to the playoffs. Face it Scittles, LeBron is the King right now. For the past 2 years, no one is touching him, and it'll be that way for another 3-4 years. The Heat might not win that many titles in a row, but clearly LeBron is the best player until Durant steps up.

Also, what the Heat did was smart, they built a team to best fit LeBron. The Lakers did that with Kobe in 2008 as they got a good passing center in Gasol to work inside/out to get Kobe someone to play with. On top of that they had tough as nails Derek Fisher as the PG and Odom as the garbage man PF and well I'm not sure what Radmanović was for but he did get some rebounds. When the Lakers really shined though was moving Gasol to PF, having Bynum in there to bang with centers like Perkins and Howard, getting either Artest or Ariza to be a shut down defender for players like LeBron or Pierce and building a team in which Kobe can score 30ppg and the Lakers can win. The key was rebounding as Kobe will sometimes take a crazy shot, but you have 2 7 footers and a defensive minded SF to grab the loose balls. Those teams were built for Kobe to win and when Kobe was out in 2010 the Lakers had a winning record. Remember this article...

http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/20/are-the-lakers-gasp-better-without-kobe/

Point is, those teams were built for Kobe to shine and the Lakers to win. It's that simple. The Heat built a team to maximize LeBron's skills and LeBron won. Basically the point is, that's what a player needs to win. But of course it's still up to the player to win. After all just because you build the perfect team doesn't mean you'll win. See 2004 Lakers, 2004 Timberwolves, 2013 Lakers. At the end of the day, it's up to the players to win, and LeBron is winning right now, he is the most dominate player on the planet right now, and there is nothing that can change that.

PLANT

« Reply #2483 on: May 09, 2013, 03:17:47 PM »
LOL @ calling out Lebron for taking shots that give his team a chance to win instead of taking stupid circus shots like Melo and Kobe  ;D

as Cham pointed out, it must be really hard on you to see Lebron pass Kobe in greatness before even turning 30 years old.

again, not getting the point :stupid:

lebron's team doesnt need him to do that...they have the luxury of winning with him scoring under 20 points. the other superstars dont have this luxury, they need to put up shot after shot and take over the game with volume in order for their team to win. try to follow me, my man, cuz yall keep sayin the same shit, which has nothin to do with my point.
Youre just a hater.  Read your post again and realize the Lakers played some of their best basketball this season when Kobe scored under 20 points.  Not sure what youre trying to say here.  This was around the same time you claimed on Dubcc that Kobe was playing like Magic Johnson.  Just rambling on trying to find excuses to claim King aint the best.  SMH.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 03:19:53 PM by PLANT »

Sccit

« Reply #2484 on: May 09, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
LOL @ calling out Lebron for taking shots that give his team a chance to win instead of taking stupid circus shots like Melo and Kobe  ;D

as Cham pointed out, it must be really hard on you to see Lebron pass Kobe in greatness before even turning 30 years old.

again, not getting the point :stupid:

lebron's team doesnt need him to do that...they have the luxury of winning with him scoring under 20 points. the other superstars dont have this luxury, they need to put up shot after shot and take over the game with volume in order for their team to win. try to follow me, my man, cuz yall keep sayin the same shit, which has nothin to do with my point.
Youre just a hater.  Read your post again and realize the Lakers played some of their best basketball this season when Kobe scored under 20 points.  Not sure what youre trying to say here.  This was around the same time you claimed on Dubcc that Kobe was playing like Magic Johnson.  Just rambling on trying to find excuses to claim King aint the best.  SMH.

lol, are u retarded? lakers played their best ball after the all-star break, where we went 28-11 with kobe beasting out his mind, playing HEAVY minutes, and literally being worked till he broke down.

slap yaself, welchboy

Sccit

« Reply #2485 on: May 09, 2013, 03:34:12 PM »

Let's put it this way, if Kobe was as great as you are trying to make him out to be, the Lakers would be a 3rd or 4th seed. But instead they are a 7th or 8th seed, just barely getting to the playoffs. Face it Scittles, LeBron is the King right now. For the past 2 years, no one is touching him, and it'll be that way for another 3-4 years. The Heat might not win that many titles in a row, but clearly LeBron is the best player until Durant steps up.

Also, what the Heat did was smart, they built a team to best fit LeBron. The Lakers did that with Kobe in 2008 as they got a good passing center in Gasol to work inside/out to get Kobe someone to play with. On top of that they had tough as nails Derek Fisher as the PG and Odom as the garbage man PF and well I'm not sure what Radmanović was for but he did get some rebounds. When the Lakers really shined though was moving Gasol to PF, having Bynum in there to bang with centers like Perkins and Howard, getting either Artest or Ariza to be a shut down defender for players like LeBron or Pierce and building a team in which Kobe can score 30ppg and the Lakers can win. The key was rebounding as Kobe will sometimes take a crazy shot, but you have 2 7 footers and a defensive minded SF to grab the loose balls. Those teams were built for Kobe to win and when Kobe was out in 2010 the Lakers had a winning record. Remember this article...

http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/20/are-the-lakers-gasp-better-without-kobe/

Point is, those teams were built for Kobe to shine and the Lakers to win. It's that simple. The Heat built a team to maximize LeBron's skills and LeBron won. Basically the point is, that's what a player needs to win. But of course it's still up to the player to win. After all just because you build the perfect team doesn't mean you'll win. See 2004 Lakers, 2004 Timberwolves, 2013 Lakers. At the end of the day, it's up to the players to win, and LeBron is winning right now, he is the most dominate player on the planet right now, and there is nothing that can change that.

we're 28-11 after kobe guaranteed playoffs and started beasting out his mind...what the hell are u yappin about? again, soundin like an anti-laker lebron groupie...get a hold of yaself, doggy. theres no way we coulda been a 3rd seed with the way dwight and pau started the season and with all the injuries sustained...how many games did the full roster even play again? LOL, thats right...u playin for the wrong team fool, man up. lebron in kobes shoes woulda requested a trade by all-star break. are you really a laker fan? radmanovic didnt even play for any of the championship teams mayn, wtf are u sayin? even hack had to correct u on kobe missin the playoffs with smush and kwame...that never happened either! lol, ur all over the place, my boy. and this heat team is built MUCH stronger than the laker team that won with gasol as the 2nd fiddle LOL, why even compare it? even if u dont consider bosh a franchise player, wade most definitely is. thats 2 franchise players vs 1...lebron might as well play for an all-star team. step it up, mdoggydogg.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 03:38:57 PM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2486 on: May 09, 2013, 03:47:07 PM »
Lakers were an 8 seed with Kobe, case closed.

now go tell us how great Chris Bosh is again

Sccit

« Reply #2487 on: May 09, 2013, 03:55:57 PM »
Lakers were an 8 seed with Kobe, case closed.

now go tell us how great Chris Bosh is again

what kobe did to single-handedly get the battered, heartless lakers to the playoffs this season was historic....for u to downplay that really doesnt do much for ur credibility, cuzz

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2488 on: May 09, 2013, 04:00:22 PM »
and since when did claiming Melo is close to Lebron start helping your credibility?

face it, Kobe was surrounded by all stars this year and his team sucked ass.  I still have this years Sports Illustrated NBA edition and on the cover it has Howard and Nash with the caption "this should be easy"

OOPS!  :D

meanwhile Bosh and Wade combined are only averaging 2 more points than Lebron himself this playoffs. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2489 on: May 09, 2013, 04:01:36 PM »
too bad there's no NBA tonight