Author Topic: 1,7 mill.  (Read 226 times)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
1,7 mill.
« on: December 17, 2002, 03:23:29 AM »
The pilot episode drew 1.7 million viewers, respectable for MTV. MTV execs say they hope "Televizzle" can be made into a regular series, which would cement Snoop's journey on the now well-worn path from gangsta to screen star.

"Snoop is a giant star for our audience," said Michele Dix, MTV's vice president for music and talent programming. "Everything he does reverberates throughout pop culture, and he's a likable character on camera."

Dix points to the scene in which Snoop, playing the fur-clad Cap'n Pimp, sucks down a 40-ounce malt liquor, then rushes to the aid of a woman being robbed. Using his special pimp powers, Snoop's hand extends à la Inspector Gadget, and he cold-slaps the male assailant.

"Snoop is probably the only artist who could bring that to our channel," Dix said. "It has an edge, but it won't offend."

"He's an artist who has always worked for our channel."
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Don Seer

Re:1,7 mill.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2002, 03:32:10 AM »
might help album sales too

dpgc2002

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 10:36:34 PM »
Snoop only wishes he could sell 1.7 million ALBUMS these days...

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2002, 02:02:00 PM »
cool i thought the show was hilarious, with a few minor improvements it could be huge

btw if snoop plays this rights it could really help sales for himself and dogystyle records, he could use his artists in skits and have them perform at the end of the show and shit
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly