Author Topic: Basketball world cup - US in semis  (Read 564 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Basketball world cup - US in semis
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »
you guys must live outside of the us of a.  why do we not care? BECAUSE IT'S THE OPENING SUNDAY FOR THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE

yes i know its too much for u guys to handle more than one thing at a time

you live in Iran and you're on an American forum dissing Americans?

lmao  wow

anyways football > basketball     ESPECIALLY a basketball game that means nothing to us because we already know we're the best country

I live in california you dumb fuck, I'm on this forum cuz i like west coast hip hop, I just check this sub forum just to get a laugh out of you fools. 

I also know more about these sports than you do cuz your brain can only handle 1 thing at a time.  US has been sending their A squad in the past and they lost last world cup to Greece.   Also this year, other teams missed their stars too such as ginobili, gasol, kirilenko, okur, nene and more...

LOL, this guy.

You can take any five players from anywhere in the world, besides the US & you cannot physically beat...

PG - Chris Paul
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - LeBron James
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Dwight Howard

WITH D-Wade & Melo coming off the bench. Fuck country vs. country; you couldn't beat that team US vs. World lol.

theremedy360

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 03:49:10 PM »
you guys must live outside of the us of a.  why do we not care? BECAUSE IT'S THE OPENING SUNDAY FOR THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE

lmao  wow

anyways football > basketball     ESPECIALLY a basketball game that means nothing to us because we already know we're the best country

I live in california you dumb fuck, I'm on this forum cuz i like west coast hip hop, I just check this sub forum just to get a laugh out of you fools. 

I also know more about these sports than you do cuz your brain can only handle 1 thing at a time.  US has been sending their A squad in the past and they lost last world cup to Greece.   Also this year, other teams missed their stars too such as ginobili, gasol, kirilenko, okur, nene and more...

That team that lost in Greece was lead by a bunch of inexperienced players and didn't have the veteran leadership they needed. Put Kobe, Dwade, LeBron, Melo, Bosh, Cp3 etc on a team and nobody is gonna beat them, straight up.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 04:43:47 PM »

lmao  wow

LOL, this guy.

You can take any five players from anywhere in the world, besides the US & you cannot physically beat...

PG - Chris Paul
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - LeBron James
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Dwight Howard

WITH D-Wade & Melo coming off the bench. Fuck country vs. country; you couldn't beat that team US vs. World lol.

physically? lol when did basketball became a physical contact sport?  more like a 0 contact

anyway, no ones saying US is NOT the best team, they are and thats because of all the money and years they've put into it.  Its one of the top 3 sports here so alot of people go for it and the opportunities are there.  Basketball is not as popular around the world, which is why now its starting to pick up now, give those countries the same situation with the amount of opportunities and they'll be up there. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2010, 05:30:14 PM »
^Absolutely not.

I'm White, but I can admit Blacks are just more gifted atheletes. No other country in the World has the atheticism to stick with the players I named; it's not possible.

Hence why the league is 95% Black.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2010, 09:35:29 PM »
first off iran you butt hurt

second off the US made some poooor efforts in '04 and '06

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2010, 09:36:50 PM »
^Absolutely not.

I'm White, but I can admit Blacks are just more gifted atheletes. No other country in the World has the atheticism to stick with the players I named; it's not possible.

so when is only 8% of baseball black?

it's all about what you choose to play...the best white athletes are playing baseball and football except for Steve Nash lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2010, 12:10:21 AM »
^Absolutely not.

it's all about what you choose to play...the best white athletes are playing baseball and football except for Steve Nash lol

Yeah, but look at Dustin Pedroia, he couldn't play Basketball & nobody in the NBA could play second base for a Major League team lol.

You don't need to have amazing leaping ability, insane speed & be 6'8'' to make it in the majors; plus Baseball is much more of a skill game, you can't compete off of pure athleticism; where in Basketball a guy like Wade or LeBron can dominate just playing off pure athleticism.

Football, a majority of the white players are offensive linemen & QB's; one requires zero athleticism & the being QB is the most skillful position on the field that needs to be managed by a skilled person. Where RB, MLB, SS, CB, WR can all be successful just based off of pure athleticism. AP can't even hold on to the ball, but he's so above every other running back in his build, he can get away with that.

theremedy360

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2010, 12:53:00 AM »
^Absolutely not.

LOL, be real man. If a player isn't a QB or a lineman chances are he's black.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2010, 01:15:23 AM »
^Absolutely not.

Exactly. With the occasional Middle Lineback like Urlacher or Brian Cushing lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2010, 08:34:28 AM »
^Absolutely not.

Wes Welker says hi

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2010, 09:52:48 AM »
^Absolutely not.

so then why isn't AFRICA the best in every sport?  ::)

athletisim has nothing to do with race, its about how much time and effort you put towards it.  Black culture in america promotes sports and entertainment, therefore many of their kids go that route, as opposed to asians in america promote school and studying so most their kids go that route.  

by the way, look at the recent wrestling world championship, US sent bunch of big ass black guys there they didnt win shit..lol...even korea and china did better than them.  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_World_Wrestling_Championships
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:55:22 AM by IRAN iz Gangsta! »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2010, 02:47:39 PM »
^Where did I say every sport? Some sports it doesn't pay to be tall, buff & muscular, like Baseball or Soccer or Golf or Wrestling.

But in Football & Basketball it does & it has to do with race lmfao. Name me a race of people that are overall as a race more athletic then Blacks...lol.

I don't mean athletic like, having good control of your body, I mean like physically dominating athletic.

& being Black doesn't mean you're purely African. I'd say most people in the NBA aren't straight up African, they are from African decent.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2010, 03:51:07 PM »
^Where did I say every sport? Some sports it doesn't pay to be tall, buff & muscular, like Baseball or Soccer or Golf or Wrestling.

But in Football & Basketball it does & it has to do with race lmfao. Name me a race of people that are overall as a race more athletic then Blacks...lol.

I don't mean athletic like, having good control of your body, I mean like physically dominating athletic.

& being Black doesn't mean you're purely African. I'd say most people in the NBA aren't straight up African, they are from African decent.

u dont know anything about soccer so we'll leave it alone but.... 

what a dumb ass, WRESTLING doesnt require muscles?? LOL do u watch MMA or UFC??  the most successful guys are wrestlers

so some skinny ass basketball players are stronger than these guys right?

and these ^^^ fools are NATURALLY RIPPED, not that steroid shit american athletes are on
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 04:11:28 PM by IRAN iz Gangsta! »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2010, 05:17:33 PM »
^LOL, naturally ripped? You act like they aren't in the gym working out 24/7. But I personally guarentee you that they couldn't play a sport. Not one.

& none of those guys are athletic in the sense that they can jump high, run fast, have control of their feet to juke or stop on a dime; you're talking out of you ass about wrestling. Sure it's a sport, but it's for muscle heads, who aren't physically dominating to play basketball.

I'm just going off of what I hear, but isn't the best player in Europe that guy on Greece? He's supposedly an amazing passer & shooter? I've seen highlights of him on Youtube & he doesn't come close to being the type of physically dominating athlete that LeBron James, Kobe Bryant or Dwayne Wade are. & PLEASE, show me one white European center that is built like Dwight Howard lmfao.

& you're doing a great job of naturally getting off topic because I think you know you're wrong. Bottom line, you can't find five players world-wide that would beat the players previously mentioned for the US. The topic is Basketball, not wrestling; something that is more popular when faked like the WWE, then the actual thing.

theremedy360

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2010, 01:09:09 PM »

u dont know anything about soccer so we'll leave it alone but.... 

what a dumb ass, WRESTLING doesnt require muscles?? LOL do u watch MMA or UFC??  the most successful guys are wrestlers

so some skinny ass basketball players are stronger than these guys right?

and these ^^^ fools are NATURALLY RIPPED, not that steroid shit american athletes are on

I'm glad you used Wrestling as to back your argument considering the fact that so many people care about it.