Author Topic: Basketball world cup - US in semis  (Read 566 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Re: Basketball world cup - US in semis
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2010, 05:48:32 PM »
u guys contradict urself over and over and its cuz u dont know sports besides the few that u follow so theres no possible way u can comprehend other stuff

its ok back to ur fantasy world boys  :-*

theremedy360

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2010, 05:51:47 PM »
u guys contradict urself over and over and its cuz u dont know sports besides the few that u follow so theres no possible way u can comprehend other stuff

When did I contradict myself? Fantasy world? So you're saying since I don't follow amateur wrestling I'm living in a "fanstasy world?"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2010, 06:07:54 PM »

When did I contradict myself? Fantasy world? So you're saying since I don't follow amateur wrestling I'm living in a "fanstasy world?"

For real. I could do a live webcam of me jerking off & I'd have more people watching it than people do amateur wrestling LMFAO.

Back to the topic at hand, Iran. Please name me five international players what can beat LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, Melo, Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade & Chris Bosh..?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2010, 02:36:48 PM »

u miss the whole point, it wasnt about wrestling...homeboy said wrestling is not a physical sport and i showed a few pix to prove to him that wrestles are the toughest athletes out there

its not AMATEUR wrestling, its PROFESSIONAL...what do u call pro wrestling? WWE?  lol

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2010, 02:44:01 PM »

For real. I could do a live webcam of me jerking off & I'd have more people watching it than people do amateur wrestling LMFAO.

Back to the topic at hand, Iran. Please name me five international players what can beat LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, Melo, Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade & Chris Bosh..?

u keep twisting the argument around.  U said something like basketball players are strongest athletes and proved u wrong.  Sports such as swimming, cycling, soccer, rugby are all way more physically demanding than basketball.  But ur fooled by the image of basketball players; tall, dunks, thumping chest, etc....thats not power.  Basketball is a finese sport, hardly any contact, if theres contact its a foul.

And i never said US basketball is not best, i posted this thread! lol...obviously i like US basketball and they are the best in the world but due to their TACTICS, its not what u claim to be as if americans are just gifted and rest of the world is not.

Then u mentioned blacks being best athletes, well i proved u wrong again.  American blacks dont represent all black in the world.  If that was the case, africans would be the best atheletes in most sports but they're not.  Sure there are tons of good african soccer players, etc....but they're not necessarily the best.  Blacks in america were cream of the crop, when slave traders brought blacks here they chose the best and strongest so obviously after generations of being in America and being trained under the best sport PROGRAMS out there, they are bound to become good athletes. 

Thats why u need to admit if the rest of the world had the same INFRASTRUCTURE and sport PROGRAMS as US did then you'd have alot more competition. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 03:03:32 PM »
^I think you're getting it twisted. I'm not saying that Blacks are the best athletes in the world & the best players. They might not be the best players in every sport, but physically, they are a more naturally gifted race than any other.

It's sterotypical, but they can run faster, jump higher, etc. than your average person of another race. Stronger calf muscles, but that doesn't mean they are the best at every sport. Just Basketball & Football because those are two sports that can be off of pure athleticism, especially the jumping & running side of it.

There are some amazing, Black Baseball players, but the American Black culture doesn't play Baseball as much as the other two. If you're a gifted enough athlete, Blacks go more for Football & Basketball because those sports allow their natural, pure athleticism to do a majority of the work, whereas Baseball you need amazing hand-eye coordination & other skills that need more input than just raw athletic ability.

You're confusing athleticism with being a good player. There are Black people that are 6'5'', 210 pounds that aren't gifted with the skills to play Basketball, but that doesn't mean the guy isn't a good athlete; his body type is still impressive. But when you have the skills to be World Class in a sport & now you have added, naturally gifted athleticism, now you have the full package; hence why American, NBA players are all better than everybody else in the rest of the World.

theremedy360

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 03:32:34 PM »

u miss the whole point, it wasnt about wrestling...homeboy said wrestling is not a physical sport and i showed a few pix to prove to him that wrestles are the toughest athletes out there

its not AMATEUR wrestling, its PROFESSIONAL...what do u call pro wrestling? WWE?  lol

LOL, you got me on that one.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2010, 01:06:26 PM »
^I think you're getting it twisted. I'm not saying that Blacks are the best athletes in the world & the best players. They might not be the best players in every sport, but physically, they are a more naturally gifted race than any other.

It's sterotypical, but they can run faster, jump higher, etc. than your average person of another race. Stronger calf muscles, but that doesn't mean they are the best at every sport. Just Basketball & Football because those are two sports that can be off of pure athleticism, especially the jumping & running side of it.

There are some amazing, Black Baseball players, but the American Black culture doesn't play Baseball as much as the other two. If you're a gifted enough athlete, Blacks go more for Football & Basketball because those sports allow their natural, pure athleticism to do a majority of the work, whereas Baseball you need amazing hand-eye coordination & other skills that need more input than just raw athletic ability.

You're confusing athleticism with being a good player. There are Black people that are 6'5'', 210 pounds that aren't gifted with the skills to play Basketball, but that doesn't mean the guy isn't a good athlete; his body type is still impressive. But when you have the skills to be World Class in a sport & now you have added, naturally gifted athleticism, now you have the full package; hence why American, NBA players are all better than everybody else in the rest of the World.

i understand the point you're trying to make and those are logical and make sense, but im not convinced yet because basketball and american football are not favorite sports in other countries.  American football is kind of non-existant although rugby is very similar and basketball is starting to grow but not yet there.  If they were popular and i'm sure they will get in the coming decades then it'll give us a good sample of what the rest are capable of.  i dont know if u've ever visited outside of US, but the opportunities that exist here are like no other, just the fact that u can start a sports career for free at ur local high school or jr. high is what paves the way. 

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2010, 01:11:46 PM »

i understand the point you're trying to make and those are logical and make sense, but im not convinced yet because basketball and american football are not favorite sports in other countries.  American football is kind of non-existant although rugby is very similar and basketball is starting to grow but not yet there.  If they were popular and i'm sure they will get in the coming decades then it'll give us a good sample of what the rest are capable of.  i dont know if u've ever visited outside of US, but the opportunities that exist here are like no other, just the fact that u can start a sports career for free at ur local high school or jr. high is what paves the way.  There are alot of atheletes that are from immigrant parents who would've probably never made it close to what they are if they're parents didnt come here.  These athletes are all over american sports scene, u just dont hear it all the time about their background.