Author Topic: NFL Season - Opening Day  (Read 805 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NFL Season - Opening Day
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2010, 03:19:38 PM »
I cant wait for Pats/Jets next week.

I can. I feel like this is almost a must-win before our team morale just goes down the drain.

The Pats scored 38 points against a team with a pretty strong defense & then shut down a pretty high-powered (still overrated) offense. I mean allowing 24 isn't "shutting down", but when they were up by so much, they eased up a bit & that's when the Bengals scored.

I'm fucking nervous lol. Cromartie needs to step it up big time if we're going to beat you.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2010, 03:22:33 PM »
I cant wait for Pats/Jets next week.

I can. I feel like this is almost a must-win before our team morale just goes down the drain.

The Pats scored 38 points against a team with a pretty strong defense & then shut down a pretty high-powered (still overrated) offense. I mean allowing 24 isn't "shutting down", but when they were up by so much, they eased up a bit & that's when the Bengals scored.

I'm fucking nervous lol. Cromartie needs to step it up big time if we're going to beat you.

If Revis and one an one Moss and Welker gets doubled and shut down, or Revis on Welker and Moss doubled, then the Jets have a shot. I expect nothing from the Pats run game against the Jets. If the Jets win it'll be because of defensive turnovers, maybe ven scores.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2010, 03:47:51 PM »
Ur boy sanchize on the hot seat
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2010, 09:29:34 PM »
yea i dont see the jets winning the game against the pats, at least not right now, maybe if they get going for a couple games and in their 2nd meeting,