Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Son "Baby Daz" starz in Disney Zack & Cody- Suite Life on Deck  (Read 940 times)

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
Check the kiddds in class room at tha time 5:08min on the video tha only Black KIDD MY SON BABY DAZ
Checcck out my son actin & he is on TNT to on tha closer...

part 1
part 2

wow fells good & proud to B a REAL FATHER DOIN FA MY KIDDDDDDS
check out wit Canyon Prince tha actor on a job
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canyonprince/2262593156/

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Good shit Daz, The second generation of DPG...
Crazy shit, We getting old az fuck...lol

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
haha good lookin'

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

wow... that's relevant westcoast-news right there for you.. whoooohooo, i'm stunned  ::)

OG Hack Wilson

hey Daz do you let your son do crack too?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
 :tosser: :loopaper: :loopaper: :monkey_piss: :banana_dss: :sign_locked:
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

my hero - Dat Nigga Daz from Tha Dogg Pound, gon whoop yo muddafuccccin azzz for sayin dat. ... him and Mac Shawn

OG Hack Wilson

my hero - Dat Nigga Daz from Tha Dogg Pound, gon whoop yo muddafuccccin azzz for sayin dat. ... him and Mac Shawn

Daz aint gonna do shit now but make mediocre music and tell more lies on the internet to his eurofag fanbase.

it's not 1995
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

papa-smurf

good shit.fuck the haters saying negative shit about positive shit.

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
U Must B a AZZZ Hole to talk about kidd who has more talent the U......if u have kidds or havin kiddds u better pray they dont come out gay or have  the same ass his fagott Daddy like u ....people like him give u ovaseas fans a bad name...

Re: Daz Dillinger Son "Baby Daz" starz in Disney Zack & Cody- Suite Life on Deck
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 10:02:30 AM »
get em daz

OG Hack Wilson

U Must B a AZZZ Hole to talk about kidd who has more talent the U......if u have kidds or havin kiddds u better pray they dont come out gay or have  the same ass his fagott Daddy like u ....people like him give u ovaseas fans a bad name...
hey crackhead how does it feel knowing your talented ass ripped off 2000 fans of yours who ordered the Makaveli and Dillinger project off your own website?

or what about the time you talked shit about Fatal, then ran into him the next day in NYC and kissed his ass before he called you out on it?

you weren't even good enough to be on the Chronic 2001

D-TalkX

I gotta say taking shots at kids...low blow, who does that? He's a proud father, that's something that we gotta respect, whether you're feelin' his music or not, I think that insulting someones kids should be off limits, especially if you have to hide behind a forum to flex your muscles.

i'll check the link fo sheeeez.

BIGWORM

Good stuff G. I'd be proud as well.

However fuck that stupid show my little nephew drive me nuts watching it everyday with the volume jacked up.

dnjp4life

I gotta say taking shots at kids...low blow, who does that? He's a proud father, that's something that we gotta respect, whether you're feelin' his music or not, I think that insulting someones kids should be off limits, especially if you have to hide behind a forum to flex your muscles.

i'll check the link fo sheeeez.

Real talk, a lot of people seem to have pent up aggression.  Daz is just trying to share shit with his fans - if you don't like it why do you have to resort to needless insults?