Poll

Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic fanbase?

2Pac
20 (36.4%)
Eminem
6 (10.9%)
Insane Clown Posse
12 (21.8%)
Joe Budden
17 (30.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: September 28, 2010, 05:50:35 AM

Author Topic: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?  (Read 5826 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 02:25:12 PM »
Redman cool but right now aint on joes level...he wish

But he made music in the 90's, he automatically gets the "OHHHH NIGGA YOU CRAZY IF YOU THINK SOMEONE COULD SEE HIM" protection.

um what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about how it's true, today (2010) he isn't on Joe's level.

But by default, that statement isn't allowed to be said because he made music in the 90's, worked with Method Man, etc.

Off the top of my head, Tanner is the only other Joe Budden supporter on this board & shockly enough one of the few that doesn't troll & can maintain an actual conversation without letting absurd bias get in the way lol. So yeah, this board is like 99% against Budden & that's not even exaggeration like "everyone is against Joe, boo-hoo". So bottom line, I wouldn't expect someone here to have the credibility to admit something like that.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 03:28:59 PM »
eminem

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2010, 03:43:08 PM »
G-Unit stans really set the bar for rap groupies, nobody was worse than them in their prime and that includes even Game stans

as for right now I'd say the Budden stans are pretty bad, I always liked dude's music but his stans really turn me away from checking out his newer material
I think I was one of them, had the shoes and a shirt lol.

in my defence, I was 12 back then.
you have no room to talk . no 2pac stans are not the worst at all. your kind are the worst because of your hate for 2pac. . 2pac is one of the greats & is better then you favorite artist ever . you just don't like hearing that because you favortie artist made it after 1997 & that means he sucks . what is funny is ILL Bill & dj muggs would slap you because they are 2pac stans . learn everything from he 80's & 90's is better then anything thaty is from 200 & after. the juggalos are & will be always the worst . that is fact not opinion stupid closeminded opinion like you idiots .
Also you age shows you are full of shit & have no idea what you are talking about at all. so show up with your closeminded ignorance & get off this forum  because we don't want your age group or kind around

midwestryder

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 03:45:39 PM »
i think the ICP fanbase takes this one. we can talk shit about the rapist 2pac and lame ass joe budddens all day but look at ICP's fans and tell me they aren't dumb & pathetic.
see this just shows how dumb, ignorant, &  pathetic you are . 2pac is not rapist . the bitch set him up & it has been proven 2pac did nothing but his crew fucked her.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2010, 03:55:12 PM »
IMO, Joe Budden is not a good artist. I downloaded every MM and even one of his albums. I really wanted to give him a chance, but he IS boring. No mic presence at all. His voice is messed up imo. And his beat selection is by far one of the worst. He got some lines, but nothing way above the average.

Yet, people keep talking about him as one of the best rappers today, in the best hip hop group. I mean, damn I didn't keep a single song of Joe Budden and only 3 from SlaughterHouse.

I'm not hating, just my opinion. 

Al Bundy

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2010, 04:08:07 PM »

But he made music in the 90's, he automatically gets the "OHHHH NIGGA YOU CRAZY IF YOU THINK SOMEONE COULD SEE HIM" protection.

um what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about how it's true, today (2010) he isn't on Joe's level.

But by default, that statement isn't allowed to be said because he made music in the 90's, worked with Method Man, etc.

Off the top of my head, Tanner is the only other Joe Budden supporter on this board & shockly enough one of the few that doesn't troll & can maintain an actual conversation without letting absurd bias get in the way lol. So yeah, this board is like 99% against Budden & that's not even exaggeration like "everyone is against Joe, boo-hoo". So bottom line, I wouldn't expect someone here to have the credibility to admit something like that.

i would still rather hear a 2010 redman track than joe budden and that's not because of this retarded 90's argument you've conjured up. people might ACTUALLY not like joe budden and not just because they hate their fan club but because they truely don't like the music and/or not like him personally from watching his retarded ass videos.

i feel like you have your head so far up your ass you can't see when people just don't like him. i was one of those people until the blatant stanning came along and it's easy to piss you fans off

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2010, 04:16:23 PM »
IMO, Joe Budden is not a good artist. I downloaded every MM and even one of his albums. I really wanted to give him a chance, but he IS boring. No mic presence at all. His voice is messed up imo. And his beat selection is by far one of the worst. He got some lines, but nothing way above the average.

Yet, people keep talking about him as one of the best rappers today, in the best hip hop group. I mean, damn I didn't keep a single song of Joe Budden and only 3 from SlaughterHouse.

NO UR A FUCKING HATER. JOE BUDDEN IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RAP.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2010, 04:38:09 PM »
Real talk cham.....not everythin joe do is dope but what has redman mr "rapper who has more classic albums than joe has songs" joe would eat redman alive on the mic let alone the other 3 members
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2010, 04:38:22 PM »
redman's first 5 albums >
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeanmiche777

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2010, 04:40:14 PM »

NO UR A FUCKING HATER. JOE BUDDEN IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RAP.

troll  :D

Invincible

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2010, 04:47:01 PM »
G-Unit stans really set the bar for rap groupies, nobody was worse than them in their prime and that includes even Game stans

as for right now I'd say the Budden stans are pretty bad, I always liked dude's music but his stans really turn me away from checking out his newer material
I think I was one of them, had the shoes and a shirt lol.

in my defence, I was 12 back then.
you have no room to talk . no 2pac stans are not the worst at all. your kind are the worst because of your hate for 2pac. . 2pac is one of the greats & is better then you favorite artist ever . you just don't like hearing that because you favortie artist made it after 1997 & that means he sucks . what is funny is ILL Bill & dj muggs would slap you because they are 2pac stans . learn everything from he 80's & 90's is better then anything thaty is from 200 & after. the juggalos are & will be always the worst . that is fact not opinion stupid closeminded opinion like you idiots .
Also you age shows you are full of shit & have no idea what you are talking about at all. so show up with your closeminded ignorance & get off this forum  because we don't want your age group or kind around

Speak for yourself.

Do you have the ability to read at all? Not once in them 2 quotes did anyone say Pac stans are the worst.

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2010, 04:50:05 PM »
Real talk cham.....not everythin joe do is dope but what has redman mr "rapper who has more classic albums than joe has songs" joe would eat redman alive on the mic let alone the other 3 members

cool story bro

i've still yet to listen to one joe budden song and like it afterwards

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2010, 04:58:51 PM »
I'll admit "dumb out" is a pretty solid track
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Paul

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2010, 05:10:29 PM »
Midwestrider is my favourite poster on this board  :D comedy
funkyfreshintheflesh

Al Bundy

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2010, 05:35:45 PM »
Midwestrider is my favourite poster on this board  :D comedy

kid is fucking nuts