Poll

Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic fanbase?

2Pac
20 (36.4%)
Eminem
6 (10.9%)
Insane Clown Posse
12 (21.8%)
Joe Budden
17 (30.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: September 28, 2010, 05:50:35 AM

Author Topic: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?  (Read 5816 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2010, 11:35:08 PM »
10 threads on the first page of the WC section about a man thats been dead 15 years

Pac fans got this shit on lock

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2010, 11:45:56 PM »
Bottom line, people are defending their favorites, not common sense & logic

Nah, not me. I do not really care if anybody dislikes my favorite acts. I just ignore it and enhoys the music.

kemizt

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2010, 11:48:34 PM »
I don't think I'm a Joe Budden stan, though I am a fan.   I do think his commentary on the Vibe Best Rapper competition was blown out of proportion.  If you watch the video, at least from my perspective, it doesn't feel like he purposely singled out Method Man because he wanted beef.  He just grabbed random rappers name that he genuinely felt he was better than.  His larger issue was "What merits are you using to judge the best rapper?"  That happened to be totally glossed over because Method Man got emotional about Budden's minor comment. 

Honestly, the entire situation was stupid.  Budden got emotional about some wack vibe article.  Method Man got emotional about some throw away comment from Budden.  Both bitched out from different perspectives - lack of disses and it resorting to 5 guys confront 1 person and 1 blow being landed, etc.

Budden's commentary on the vibe contest was retarded based on the rapper he chose to target. If I remember correctly there were quite a few "wack" rapper on that list, some with careers barely lasting a year who were put on there purely for being hot at the moment. Yet instead of one of those rappers he chooses to go after a member of a legendary group who has dropped classic records and has his own lengthy solo career? LMAO.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2010, 04:23:33 AM »
I don't think I'm a Joe Budden stan, though I am a fan.   I do think his commentary on the Vibe Best Rapper competition was blown out of proportion.  If you watch the video, at least from my perspective, it doesn't feel like he purposely singled out Method Man because he wanted beef.  He just grabbed random rappers name that he genuinely felt he was better than.  His larger issue was "What merits are you using to judge the best rapper?"  That happened to be totally glossed over because Method Man got emotional about Budden's minor comment. 

Honestly, the entire situation was stupid.  Budden got emotional about some wack vibe article.  Method Man got emotional about some throw away comment from Budden.  Both bitched out from different perspectives - lack of disses and it resorting to 5 guys confront 1 person and 1 blow being landed, etc.

Budden's commentary on the vibe contest was retarded based on the rapper he chose to target. If I remember correctly there were quite a few "wack" rapper on that list, some with careers barely lasting a year who were put on there purely for being hot at the moment. Yet instead of one of those rappers he chooses to go after a member of a legendary group who has dropped classic records and has his own lengthy solo career? LMAO.

yeah, but in all honety - Joey is a better rapper/lyricist than Meth. recordsales and longevity is irrelevant, when you're evaluating a rappers skills... plus, he didnt attack him - he just took some name at random, and gave his opinioin on him as a rapper/lyricist... and meth got emotional like a bitch, and intead of going agaist Joey lyricaly, to validate himself as a better rapper in defense - he started sayin ignorant bullshit on the internet.. i love Meth though - but he failed on this one...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2010, 06:03:05 AM »
Yeah he picked a random rapper he believes hes better than...if he would have picked wayne nuthin would have happened....he didnt say krs or rakim
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2010, 06:05:42 AM »
What about J Dilla?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2010, 06:30:34 AM »
ICP have stans? Just wonderin' because I've never seen any here, and in Europe nobody knows them.

Anunikke

« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2010, 07:35:17 AM »
I wonder how the poll would've looked if that budden stan didn't enter.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2010, 08:07:07 AM »
he said he can outrap them & anybody else on that list. He never said "check my new album, the songs are by far greater then everybody else on this list". He acknowledged the fact that he wasn't the best artist on that list in making songs & selling records, just that could outrap 90% of the list

like i said "so what if budden could eat method in 2010 on some lame ass battle rap? who the fuck cares. no-one will give a shit about budden in 10 years time"

i dont judge my rappers on how sick they are in some stupid battle. like really.... i judge them on the music the make/have made. if you want to look at rap as a sport then be my guest. youtube has lots of battle raps, that should keep you entertained.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2010, 08:14:27 AM »

yeah, but in all honety - Joey is a better rapper/lyricist than Meth. recordsales and longevity is irrelevant, when you're evaluating a rappers skills... plus, he didnt attack him - he just took some name at random, and gave his opinioin on him as a rapper/lyricist... and meth got emotional like a bitch, and intead of going agaist Joey lyricaly, to validate himself as a better rapper in defense - he started sayin ignorant bullshit on the internet.. i love Meth though - but he failed on this one...

Speak for yourself, but I haven't seen Budden drop a better album than the first three Wu albums or Tical. How does this make him a better lyricist?

And lol @ you making things up about Meth's response. You seem to have forgotten that it was Joey running his mouth off, and Meth's response was to suggest they face off on a track.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2010, 09:37:11 AM »
Obviously redman, meth, ins, rae etc...all care 2 have taken it 2 that extent...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2010, 11:55:09 AM »
No matter how great of a battle rapper/lyricist Buddens is, his music is borderline unlistenable.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2010, 09:40:04 PM »

Speak for yourself, but I haven't seen Budden drop a better album than the first three Wu albums or Tical. How does this make him a better lyricist?

And lol @ you making things up about Meth's response. You seem to have forgotten that it was Joey running his mouth off, and Meth's response was to suggest they face off on a track.

u need to put these niggas' repertoires aside - all their albums n bullshit. that's irrelevant n unnecessary. a rapper isnn't better just becasue his album is (plus, that's a subjective matter, in all honesty).. that's a delusional way of seeing things, n none of dat makes sense. u can't evaluate greatness in a rapper, like that. Pac got better albums than everybody, but he isn't the best lyricist. same thing wit Jay-z, Biggie n Nas..
Chino XL, Kool G Rap and Ras kass are better lyricists than all these cats, but they got shitty albums..  greater lyrics, doesn't necessarily make better music or better songs/albums...
Wu-tang albums are better than Joeys, yup we agree on dat. But joey is definitely better than meth, indivdually - when it comes to lyrics. that's a no-brainer. Meth is a comicbook-character, a characteristic rapper wit one or 2 funny punchlines, every now n then..

n i kno the story on the Budden/Meth-drama. budden took his name at random, n just said dat he thought he was better than him.
meth & Busta rhymes got emotional n took his statements out of context, on a radio-show - n said ignorant things, instead of stepppin up in defense.
meth lost alotta of credentials wit that bullshit - everybody knows that.. this is hiphop, when a nigga say u beter than him - ur supposed to step up n defend ur stature, in a battle (just like they did in the late 80's), not condescend to childish insults and internet-beef.. but i guess that's how things work, nowadays..

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2010, 10:18:33 PM »
budden made wu tang look really bad...he wanted to RAP and PROVE he was better...they dodged him the whole fuckin time. Did people forget that? or is it because their legends that they got a pass

watch this video and skip to 4 mins when the interviewer asks rae why he didnt just diss joe budden like joe wanted...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2010, 10:29:11 PM »
^You know what's funny about that video? Rae says "98%" don't want it from me, yet Joe Budden is asking for it & saying he will dish it back out & destroy him.

This isn't even a stan comment, it's just a logical one, all legendary things aside, but Rae KNOWS he couldn't stick with him, it's a fact in my mind lol.