Poll

Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic fanbase?

2Pac
20 (36.4%)
Eminem
6 (10.9%)
Insane Clown Posse
12 (21.8%)
Joe Budden
17 (30.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: September 28, 2010, 05:50:35 AM

Author Topic: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?  (Read 5808 times)

Bananas

Re: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2010, 10:35:34 PM »
buddens fans are hilarious, acting like bitch boy can hold a candle to anything wu related  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2010, 10:44:33 PM »
When its all said n done: Wu-Tang will be forever ingrained into hip-hop's history...................Buddens: not so much.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2010, 10:47:04 PM »
I don't think I'm a Joe Budden stan, though I am a fan.   I do think his commentary on the Vibe Best Rapper competition was blown out of proportion.  If you watch the video, at least from my perspective, it doesn't feel like he purposely singled out Method Man because he wanted beef.  He just grabbed random rappers name that he genuinely felt he was better than.  His larger issue was "What merits are you using to judge the best rapper?"  That happened to be totally glossed over because Method Man got emotional about Budden's minor comment. 

Honestly, the entire situation was stupid.  Budden got emotional about some wack vibe article.  Method Man got emotional about some throw away comment from Budden.  Both bitched out from different perspectives - lack of disses and it resorting to 5 guys confront 1 person and 1 blow being landed, etc.

Budden's commentary on the vibe contest was retarded based on the rapper he chose to target. If I remember correctly there were quite a few "wack" rapper on that list, some with careers barely lasting a year who were put on there purely for being hot at the moment. Yet instead of one of those rappers he chooses to go after a member of a legendary group who has dropped classic records and has his own lengthy solo career? LMAO.

yeah, but in all honety - Joey is a better rapper/lyricist than Meth. recordsales and longevity is irrelevant, when you're evaluating a rappers skills... plus, he didnt attack him - he just took some name at random, and gave his opinioin on him as a rapper/lyricist... and meth got emotional like a bitch, and intead of going agaist Joey lyricaly, to validate himself as a better rapper in defense - he started sayin ignorant bullshit on the internet.. i love Meth though - but he failed on this one...

Speak for yourself, but I haven't seen Budden drop a better album than the first three Wu albums or Tical. How does this make him a better lyricist?

And lol @ you making things up about Meth's response. You seem to have forgotten that it was Joey running his mouth off, and Meth's response was to suggest they face off on a track.

u need to put these niggas' repertoires aside - all their albums n bullshit. that's irrelevant n unnecessary. a rapper isnn't better just becasue his album is (plus, that's a subjective matter, in all honesty).. that's a delusional way of seeing things, n none of dat makes sense. u can't evaluate greatness in a rapper, like that. Pac got better albums than everybody, but he isn't the best lyricist. same thing wit Jay-z, Biggie n Nas..
Chino XL, Kool G Rap and Ras kass are better lyricists than all these cats, but they got shitty albums..  greater lyrics, doesn't necessarily make better music or better songs/albums...
Wu-tang albums are better than Joeys, yup we agree on dat. But joey is definitely better than meth, indivdually - when it comes to lyrics. that's a no-brainer. Meth is a comicbook-character, a characteristic rapper wit one or 2 funny punchlines, every now n then..

n i kno the story on the Budden/Meth-drama. budden took his name at random, n just said dat he thought he was better than him.
meth & Busta rhymes got emotional n took his statements out of context, on a radio-show - n said ignorant things, instead of stepppin up in defense.
meth lost alotta of credentials wit that bullshit - everybody knows that.. this is hiphop, when a nigga say u beter than him - ur supposed to step up n defend ur stature, in a battle (just like they did in the late 80's), not condescend to childish insults and internet-beef.. but i guess that's how things work, nowadays..

Busta Rhymes? Where did that come from? Do you mean Meth?

Why are you making things up about how Meth responded? Read the interview....Budden dissed him first and Meth's response was to defend himself by offering to go one on one on a track. And Budden's response to that was to back down. Lmao, so how did Meth lose cred exactly? Budden talked shit and then tried to retract his statement when he got challenged.

Your whole idea of lyrics is messed up to begin with. How the fuck is a rapper supposed to be a great lyricist when they can't make great records or great music? You clearly don't know what being lyrical even means.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lyrical

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2010, 10:52:20 PM »
^You know what's funny about that video? Rae says "98%" don't want it from me, yet Joe Budden is asking for it & saying he will dish it back out & destroy him.

This isn't even a stan comment, it's just a logical one, all legendary things aside, but Rae KNOWS he couldn't stick with him, it's a fact in my mind lol.

Rae came out with OB4CL, a classic album that has garnered near-universal praise and is THE defining mafioso album of rap. Going on that, how is he not a great lyricist? Am I missing something or do we seem to have different ideas of what makes a lyricist great? Because I don't understand how a rapper could be a great lyricist but release shitty material.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2010, 10:55:16 PM »
I don't think I'm a Joe Budden stan, though I am a fan.   I do think his commentary on the Vibe Best Rapper competition was blown out of proportion.  If you watch the video, at least from my perspective, it doesn't feel like he purposely singled out Method Man because he wanted beef.  He just grabbed random rappers name that he genuinely felt he was better than.  His larger issue was "What merits are you using to judge the best rapper?"  That happened to be totally glossed over because Method Man got emotional about Budden's minor comment. 

Honestly, the entire situation was stupid.  Budden got emotional about some wack vibe article.  Method Man got emotional about some throw away comment from Budden.  Both bitched out from different perspectives - lack of disses and it resorting to 5 guys confront 1 person and 1 blow being landed, etc.

Budden's commentary on the vibe contest was retarded based on the rapper he chose to target. If I remember correctly there were quite a few "wack" rapper on that list, some with careers barely lasting a year who were put on there purely for being hot at the moment. Yet instead of one of those rappers he chooses to go after a member of a legendary group who has dropped classic records and has his own lengthy solo career? LMAO.

yeah, but in all honety - Joey is a better rapper/lyricist than Meth. recordsales and longevity is irrelevant, when you're evaluating a rappers skills... plus, he didnt attack him - he just took some name at random, and gave his opinioin on him as a rapper/lyricist... and meth got emotional like a bitch, and intead of going agaist Joey lyricaly, to validate himself as a better rapper in defense - he started sayin ignorant bullshit on the internet.. i love Meth though - but he failed on this one...

Speak for yourself, but I haven't seen Budden drop a better album than the first three Wu albums or Tical. How does this make him a better lyricist?

And lol @ you making things up about Meth's response. You seem to have forgotten that it was Joey running his mouth off, and Meth's response was to suggest they face off on a track.

u need to put these niggas' repertoires aside - all their albums n bullshit. that's irrelevant n unnecessary. a rapper isnn't better just becasue his album is (plus, that's a subjective matter, in all honesty).. that's a delusional way of seeing things, n none of dat makes sense. u can't evaluate greatness in a rapper, like that. Pac got better albums than everybody, but he isn't the best lyricist. same thing wit Jay-z, Biggie n Nas..
Chino XL, Kool G Rap and Ras kass are better lyricists than all these cats, but they got shitty albums..  greater lyrics, doesn't necessarily make better music or better songs/albums...
Wu-tang albums are better than Joeys, yup we agree on dat. But joey is definitely better than meth, indivdually - when it comes to lyrics. that's a no-brainer. Meth is a comicbook-character, a characteristic rapper wit one or 2 funny punchlines, every now n then..

n i kno the story on the Budden/Meth-drama. budden took his name at random, n just said dat he thought he was better than him.
meth & Busta rhymes got emotional n took his statements out of context, on a radio-show - n said ignorant things, instead of stepppin up in defense.
meth lost alotta of credentials wit that bullshit - everybody knows that.. this is hiphop, when a nigga say u beter than him - ur supposed to step up n defend ur stature, in a battle (just like they did in the late 80's), not condescend to childish insults and internet-beef.. but i guess that's how things work, nowadays..

Why are you making things up about how Meth responded? Read the interview....Budden dissed him first and Meth's response was to defend himself by offering to go one on one on a track. And Budden's response to that was to back down. Lmao, so how did Meth lose cred exactly? Budden talked shit and then tried to retract his statement when he got challenged.

Your whole idea of lyrics is messed up to begin with. How the fuck is a rapper supposed to be a great lyricist when they can't make great records or great music? You clearly don't know what being lyrical even means.

Wrong definition homie.  It's different to be lyrical in Hip-Hop.  And anyways the literal description you gave from a website describes Joe Budden to a T anyways, lol.

Method Man is a better rapper, Joe Budden is a better lyricist.  End of story people.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2010, 11:49:39 PM »
^You know what's funny about that video? Rae says "98%" don't want it from me, yet Joe Budden is asking for it & saying he will dish it back out & destroy him.

This isn't even a stan comment, it's just a logical one, all legendary things aside, but Rae KNOWS he couldn't stick with him, it's a fact in my mind lol.

Rae came out with OB4CL, a classic album that has garnered near-universal praise and is THE defining mafioso album of rap. Going on that, how is he not a great lyricist? Am I missing something or do we seem to have different ideas of what makes a lyricist great? Because I don't understand how a rapper could be a great lyricist but release shitty material.

What does that have to do with anything? That album is over a decade old. He wasn't saying I can make a better album than anybody on this list, he said I can outrap them on a diss track. I don't see many cases in beef related things where Raekwon made it known "you can't see me" where Joe Budden should feel that Rae would actually threaten him in a rap battle, ten years out of his prime lol.

Anyway, that's your opinion of Joe. To me, Joe's material is fantastic; personally starting for me at "Halfway House". He's got some great songs throughout Mood Muzik, especially the third one, but something about those weren't the same to me as from "Halfway House" on; that would without a doubt in my mind get higher praise if released in...oh say, 1995.

I'd say Jadakiss & Banks are two great lyricists & neither have anything spectacular to show for it; I mean, nothing on the level of "classic". Honestly, people agree "College Dropout" is a classic, but I don't think Kanye is a great lyricist on that. Considering that the last classic I find in a majority of Top 10 lists is the MMLP & nothing after that is dared compared to the Pac's & Big's, you're basically telling me there are no great lyricists from 2001-on because in order to be a great lyricist, you need a classic album, apparently.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2010, 12:15:05 AM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2010, 12:20:24 AM »

What does that have to do with anything? That album is over a decade old. He wasn't saying I can make a better album than anybody on this list, he said I can outrap them on a diss track. I don't see many cases in beef related things where Raekwon made it known "you can't see me" where Joe Budden should feel that Rae would actually threaten him in a rap battle, ten years out of his prime lol.

Anyway, that's your opinion of Joe. To me, Joe's material is fantastic; personally starting for me at "Halfway House". He's got some great songs throughout Mood Muzik, especially the third one, but something about those weren't the same to me as from "Halfway House" on; that would without a doubt in my mind get higher praise if released in...oh say, 1995.

I'd say Jadakiss & Banks are two great lyricists & neither have anything spectacular to show for it; I mean, nothing on the level of "classic". Honestly, people agree "College Dropout" is a classic, but I don't think Kanye is a great lyricist on that. Considering that the last classic I find in a majority of Top 10 lists is the MMLP & nothing after that is dared compared to the Pac's & Big's, you're basically telling me there are no great lyricists from 2001-on because in order to be a great lyricist, you need a classic album, apparently.

Ayo I was listening to Kanye - Cant Tell Me Nothing on youtube today and in the description the dude was like "this man is a lyrical genius".  I was like GTFO here LOL.

Bananas

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2010, 12:28:54 AM »
Mr. Tahiry stays losing, at least in discussion about lyrical hip hop legends that is.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2010, 12:30:38 AM »
2Pac fans are the worst and I want to say this about the Wu Tang V.S. Joe Budden shit. Joe Budden is one man, the Wu is a fucking army of dudes who all rely on each other to make magic - I.E. Raekwon and Ghost, Red and Meth, etc. because as I got told by an artist the other day "No one wants to hear an album full of Raekwon". So, it's kind of an unfair comparison either way. Joe's fans are bad, but it seems some people can't tell the difference between sarcasm and reality.

2Pac fans are 100% real when they tell you 2Pac was "special". I tried arguing 2Pac was trying to be a gang banger and that's why he got shot and that he wasn't all that smart. I had three people say to me in a chat room "Fuck you, Tanner", because their idol was a fucking idiot. So, 2Pac fans for the win with ICP fans being a close second. I've had beef with them all, but 2Pac fans were the 4Chan before 4Chan. I've known multiple ones to send dead birds and dog shit to people in the mail like it's nothing.

PS: I like Joe Budden and I like the Wu. I can understand people not liking Joe Budden, because bitches aren't on his dick because he's white like Asher Roth or in other words because it's not their cup of tea. To each their own as I always say, also, I stand by this statement - in my eyes, lyrically, not flow wise, but lyrically Joe Budden could outrap the modern Rae, Meth, or Red. In the past, hell no. Presently? Yes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2010, 12:32:01 AM »

Ayo I was listening to Kanye - Cant Tell Me Nothing on youtube today and in the description the dude was like "this man is a lyrical genius".  I was like GTFO here LOL.

Honestly, I'm a bit of a backwards Kanye fan; I think he got progressively better with his albums. Meaning "Graduation" is my favorite. I just used "College Dropout" because saying that's his best is the norm.

So yeah, "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is an AMAZING song to me, but I agree with you 100%, whoever posted that about him is a fuckin' moron lol. It's a great beat, with a great Kanye vibe & sound to it.  "You can get through anything if Magic made it"..lol, not exactly Big L.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2010, 01:47:02 AM »

Meth, Red, Capp and even Bus went on radio-stations and stirred things up. They were all ignorant, and that's why - Wu-Tang loosed a stripe in HipHop. that's common knowledge for u - factual consistency. EVERYBODY knows that - it's only u and ur delusional disorders, that says different. Budden was calmly and respectfully challenging Meth to go bar for bar wit him, 16 after 16, in the studio - to validate himself as a better lyricist.. on some grown-man shit..
you dont kno what the fucc ur talkin bout, check the facts and history.. Meth fired back wit inslults, he was accepteing the challenge ignorantly at one time on Ed Lover's radio-station - but the battle never happened.. why's that? go figure

and second of all, why the fucc are u comparin Meth's Wu-catalogue wit Buddens catalogue..? LMAO we're talkin bout Meth - the indivudal, the soloact. Wu-Tang Clan (the 10-plus nigga group) is somethin completely different
******Budden dissed him first...***********
lol, Budden never dissed anybody! he started dissin them, when niggas were takin shit out-of-context and became paranoid..
do u want a linked, dictionary-explained rundown on the word "disrespect" and it's defintion? i can look it up on google, if u want.. he said he felt he was a "better rapper" than Meth.. ther's nothin wrong wit that. u delusional gossipin-ass fanboys are takin shit out of context...
HipHop was built on competition, and back in the early days (when HipHop still had a little "HipHop" in it) - rappers were calling out rappers on a friendly level - to compete, and showcase themselves/and at the same, generate buzz for themselves..

***********How the fuck is a rapper supposed to be a great lyricist when they can't make great records or great music? You clearly don't know what being lyrical even means.****************
oh my god, what the hell is wrong wit u? i mean, seriously.. this is startin to get laughable.. come on, bigg homie
that's common knowledge for u as well - lyricists can't create "songs".. of course, what makes a "song" a fullfledged "song", is obvioulsy subjective - but at the end of the day, and generally speaking, most of these lyricist are colorblind wit "music", and they can't create "songs" - that's factual consistency...
and  i don't even have to delve in to that matter with that, cause that would b pathetic.. go study some hiphop, and expand ur knowledge - then come back n debate (cause right now, im moppin the floor wit ur uneducated ass)..

im not a fanatic Budden-fanboy - i dont even know too much about his catalogue. but what real is real - niggas posed to ante-up and step up, when a challenge like that is approached. and yeah,  like that guy said - Wu-Tang will always be etched in stone, as opposed to Budden - but facts is facts. Budden is a better lyricist than some of the members in that legendary group.. Meth is a funny guestappearance-rapper wit some funny punchlines, and he's great in his own ways. but he doesn't pack the right ammo, on the lyrical tip.. and niggas need to stop actin like they're disrespected, when somebody say they're not lyricists - u can b great in ur own way. lyriscism is overrated anyways.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2010, 02:03:39 AM »

Honestly, I'm a bit of a backwards Kanye fan; I think he got progressively better with his albums. Meaning "Graduation" is my favorite. I just used "College Dropout" because saying that's his best is the norm.

So yeah, "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is an AMAZING song to me, but I agree with you 100%, whoever posted that about him is a fuckin' moron lol. It's a great beat, with a great Kanye vibe & sound to it.  "You can get through anything if Magic made it"..lol, not exactly Big L.

You but you know what, it's inspirational, which  is what I like in a song. So to me Kanye can be a good artist at times (Late Registration my fav era), even tho he's not the greatest lyricist.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2010, 08:05:03 AM »
yeah ok so budden can outrap a bunch of great rappers in a battle rap WE GET THE FUCKIN IDEA!!!

he cant make a better record than them tho. can we just stfu about this now. i listen to records, not battles, same as everyone else here. its a dumb line of arguement for that reason.

Invincible

« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2010, 08:22:56 AM »
yeah ok so budden can outrap a bunch of great rappers in a battle rap WE GET THE FUCKIN IDEA!!!

he cant make a better record than them tho. can we just stfu about this now. i listen to records, not battles, same as everyone else here. its a dumb line of arguement for that reason.

This.