Author Topic: AC Grundy question  (Read 650 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
AC Grundy question
« on: September 14, 2010, 09:46:50 AM »
Hows it feel to be the only member this board has ever seen get completely punked by NIK?
How did it feel to spend a ton of money on gas to drive all the way to LA and back to play a game of basketball?
When you were driving back home in the 6 plus hours all alone, did you realize just how much of a ho you are for driving 6 plus hours earlier in the day to "beat someones ass", then when the person met you, proceed to play basketball instead??

Just curious......

If you'd like , please post up some more photos of your self in the mirror so we can all cower in fear, just like NIK didn't.   

Blood$

Re: AC Grundy question
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 09:52:01 AM »
this really happened? lol

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 12:46:57 PM »
yes it did
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 12:50:57 PM »
yes it did

True story.  Nothing I wrote was a lie.  He will even admit to it.  He drove all the way down there and met with NIK to whoop his ass, but got scared to fight because Floyds big ass was ordering a pizza for delivery to the courts, and Grundy was sure she was calling the cops.  I mean come on, if you were really pissed enough to drive 6 hours to beat some ass, and the guy (NIK) actually has the balls to show up, and you think the cops are coming you bail???? SMH....he got his bluff called and should forever realize he is pure bitch for that.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 12:53:58 PM »
then he posted a picture of himself in the mirror in order to get Floyd to take a picture of how fat she was and failed at that too
The West is Back

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 01:34:11 PM »
yes it did happen and for the record sacramento to the sfv is more like 8 hours each way, youre guaranteed to hit bad traffic at some point

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 04:01:49 PM »
yes it did happen and for the record sacramento to the sfv is more like 8 hours each way, youre guaranteed to hit bad traffic at some point

Yup.  I was trying to make him seem like less of a ho but 4 additional hours works too.  He has posted his picture up a bunch of times in threads where he gets clowned to try and scare people? I guess. 

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 05:03:14 PM »
You are some dumb ass kid that likes to talk shit on the internet.  You can think whatever you want, I don't give one shit about any of you guys.  The fact that you think I'm embarrassed...I mean, jesus christ get a fucking life.  This type of shit might embarrass YOU, but speak for yourself.  I know what happened.  I was there.  You guys are simply speculating.  Speculating and gossiping.  It means nothing to me.  However, apparently I seem to be on your mind enough for you to come out of the blue with this thread.

And for the record it was a 5 hour drive.  I know many people are absolutely fucking retarded when it comes to driving, so I can completely understand how it could take you 8 hours to make the drive.

The amount of time most you idiots spend on this stupid g spot forum...I mean it adds up to complete fucking weeks out of your life.  So I wasted 1 day of my life driving to LA.  You guys waste weeks to months of your lives arguing and posting stupid shit in the g spot.  Some of you actually really get butthurt when your karma gets affected.  I know what kind of person I am, and I know what kind of people you are.  Many of you are just like NIK.  My drive to LA proved my theory.  That is all I needed.  Many of you will never understand it...very understandable - you are fucking retarded.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 05:18:19 PM »
You are some dumb ass kid that likes to talk shit on the internet.-----Um isn't that why you went to LA in the first place??? You were talking shit.

I mean, jesus christ get a fucking life. --Well if getting a life means not driving 10 hours to get clowned...I guess I am a loser.

This type of shit might embarrass YOU, but speak for yourself.  I know what happened.  I was there. ---Yes, you were there, because you drove 10 fucking hours to get there~!

It means nothing to me. --Then why the reply tough guy?

And for the record it was a 5 hour drive. --Ohhh...my bad It was only 5 hours each way so that makes it's cool.   You idiot don't you realize that even if you drove 10 minutes you still were made a punk

So I wasted 1 day of my life driving to LA. --Yes, yes you did....hahahahaha! 
 I know what kind of person I am---So do we...you are a bitch 
 Many of you are just like NIK.  ---So that means you would drive 10 hours to not fight us too??
My drive to LA proved my theory.--It proved my theory too....you are a punk.  That is all. 
[/b]

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 05:22:42 PM »
some of you guys are a bunch of fucking birds who need to grow the fuck up.....and its true, you guys who spend all your time posting in the g spot need to get a fucking life...look at your own life before you start talking about others on a internet forum.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 05:26:33 PM »
some of you guys are a bunch of fucking birds who need to grow the fuck up.....and its true, you guys who spend all your time posting in the g spot need to get a fucking life...look at your own life before you start talking about others on a internet forum.

Put some balls on your chin and realize the truth when you read it.  He got punked.  End of story.  I just wanted to ask him a few questions about it.  Don't come into the gspot trying to police.  Are you trying out for fucking hall monitor or something?  Jome Jr. lol

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »

Put some balls on your chin and realize the truth when you read it.  He got punked.  End of story.  I just wanted to ask him a few questions about it.  Don't come into the gspot trying to police.  Are you trying out for fucking hall monitor or something?  Jome Jr. lol
nope, just telling you like it is, son.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 05:33:14 PM »

nope, just telling you like it is, son.

Lol, you are one of the best posters on the Dub in other areas, but this is the Gspot, and shit can get ugly. So kick the high and mighty attitude elsewhere brother.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 08:37:36 PM »
Grund says it means nothing to him but obviously the faggot ginger is losing sleep over it
The West is Back

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 08:47:50 PM »
this shit is hilarious
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens