Author Topic: AC Grundy question  (Read 651 times)

Blasphemy

Re: AC Grundy question
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 09:08:35 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 09:37:51 PM »
Grundy is a good guy. I wish I was there to see the confrontation between him and NIK because you know Elior damn near shit himself and begged him not to hurt him or his Kristie Alley looking girlfriend when he showed up. If he knew Grundy was gonna show up, he woulda brought one of his stooges like Lights or Roccy. I remember NIK got a lil quiet after the confrontation lol.

It's hard to go to your eyebrow waxing appointment when you got knots on your head.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 09:42:58 PM »
Grundy is a good guy. I wish I was there to see the confrontation between him and NIK because you know Elior damn near shit himself and begged him not to hurt him or his Kristie Alley looking girlfriend when he showed up. If he knew Grundy was gonna show up, he woulda brought one of his stooges like Lights or Roccy. I remember NIK got a lil quiet after the confrontation lol.

It's hard to go to your eyebrow waxing appointment when you got knots on your head.
why would NIK give his address out?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 11:20:23 PM »
lol @ this thread and the kirstie alley reference

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 01:29:29 AM »

says the guy who was scared to get in the truck

::)
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 09:08:42 AM »

LOL at eyebrow waxing.  But really you gotta give NIK credit for being there.  He showed up, just like Grungy did.  But the difference is that NIK was 5 mins from his house, whereas Grundy, 5 hours.  So NIK may not have wanted to fight, atleast he showed.  He could have given a fake address if he was that shook.  Now in the case with you, he was shook to death, worried about fighting outside police headquarters and all that bullshit lol.

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 07:04:02 PM »
you would have to get reeaalllyy fuckin lucky with traffic to make it from sac to woodland hills in 5 hours

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 11:06:10 PM »
you would have to get reeaalllyy fuckin lucky with traffic to make it from sac to woodland hills in 5 hours
and at least a 95mph average

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2010, 02:01:55 AM »
NIK was 5 mins from his house

Could imagine NIK talking alot of shit before hand thinking Grundy wasn't gonna turn up.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2010, 04:41:37 PM »
and at least a 95mph average

With a 80 mph tail wind.  I thinks its classic that he thinks he's not a bitch cause he only drove 5 hours each way instead of 8.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 09:25:01 AM »

Could imagine NIK talking alot of shit before hand thinking Grundy wasn't gonna turn up.

lol very true
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 09:49:00 AM »

lol very true

Hell yeah, I'm sure he never thought someone would drive 8 hours to fight him.  But NIK showed up regardless.  The rest was on Grungy, and we all know how that went down.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2010, 09:50:03 AM »

lol very true

Hell yeah, I'm sure he never thought someone would drive 8 hours to fight him.  But NIK showed up regardless.  The rest was on Grungy, and we all know how that went down.

mad props to NIK on that

unlike his boy Lights who ducked everyone trying to find him....lol dubcc beef is so lame but funny.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2010, 11:29:11 AM »
I think we have to give NIK props for self control here.

I mean, we all know he's lurking around this forum 18 hours a day & without a doubt has seen this thread & has developed enough self control to leave it alone.

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2010, 08:00:44 PM »
I think we have to give NIK props for self control here.

I mean, we all know he's lurking around this forum 18 hours a day & without a doubt has seen this thread & has developed enough self control to leave it alone.