Author Topic: Why is there no Wikipedia page for Crooked I's Hip Hop Weekly series?!?!?!?!?!?!  (Read 530 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
because no one gives a shit

here's the story for each track

week 1: i'm a bum who can't release my own songs
week 2: see week 1
week 3: see week 2
etc.

Al Bundy

i used to be a crooked i fan until i figured out what a lying bum he was

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol, what is it about Crooked I that he receives such treatment.

I'm not going to say the word "haters", but you guys know what I mean.

Its not Crooked I himself, its people like you who make him out to be more than he is. You won't bring up the words, but we might as well: "stan" and "hater". For every stan there's a hater.

I'm going to try and take the medium ground and explain it like it is. The so-called stans will make him out to be a goat contender. The so-called haters will make fun of him for not accomplishing anything and call him worthless. Let's just call him what he is. A dope freestyler who has gotten little attention and has never put an album out.

Are you implying that I've called this man on the of the GOAT's of Hip Hop? :eh:

Of course, in today's game he is one of the best around. Considering I have not heard a classic album that has sold over a million copies since a Kanye album, a few years back, I don't see the need to put out an album. & also considering freestyling is basically a major original root of the Hip Hop game, before people apparently made these "golden rules" (I just recently received this memo, btw) that you need an album in order to be compared to anyone, I suppose I promote what he does.

But I guess I'll just wait for Lil' B to drop his album, which is sure to be a ground breaking, multi-platinum classic, and watch him overtake Crooked I on the all-time list; because after all, one shitty ass album > 100+ awesome freestyles & unreleased songs.

So I guess that's it. If you're good enough to have a massive following on the internet, you're setting yourself up to fail. Statements like "people like you who make him out to be more than he is" only further prove my point that people on here cannot formulate an honest, unbiased opinion without personal feelings getting in the way. I mean, no one else finds it odd that ONLY the members of Slaughterhouse get called out for lack of "sales & success" & the rest of Hip Hop gets that "ehh, sales have been declining for years" thing? No? Well actually, judging by knowing the members of this board, I can't say I'm surprised. ::)

Anunikke

Cham stop being such an arrogant fuck.
You do more hating then radiotube and infant together.

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol, what is it about Crooked I that he receives such treatment.

I'm not going to say the word "haters", but you guys know what I mean.

Its not Crooked I himself, its people like you who make him out to be more than he is. You won't bring up the words, but we might as well: "stan" and "hater". For every stan there's a hater.

I'm going to try and take the medium ground and explain it like it is. The so-called stans will make him out to be a goat contender. The so-called haters will make fun of him for not accomplishing anything and call him worthless. Let's just call him what he is. A dope freestyler who has gotten little attention and has never put an album out.

Are you implying that I've called this man on the of the GOAT's of Hip Hop? :eh:

There's a thread floating around where you said exactly that.

Of course, in today's game he is one of the best around. Considering I have not heard a classic album that has sold over a million copies since a Kanye album, a few years back, I don't see the need to put out an album. & also considering freestyling is basically a major original root of the Hip Hop game, before people apparently made these "golden rules" (I just recently received this memo, btw) that you need an album in order to be compared to anyone, I suppose I promote what he does.

Face it, you don't actually listen to that many underground rappers aside from the members of Slaughterhouse. There's a lot out there. Is he good, yeah. But how can you call him one of the best in the game when you sleep on so many albums per year?

Freestyling is definitely a part of hip hop. But it doesn't make someone great. Can you think of anyone who became a legend off of freestyling?

But I guess I'll just wait for Lil' B to drop his album, which is sure to be a ground breaking, multi-platinum classic, and watch him overtake Crooked I on the all-time list; because after all, one shitty ass album > 100+ awesome freestyles & unreleased songs.

Lol, typical stan behavior to bring up another random rapper. Who gives a fuck about lil B? I don't even know who dude is.

So I guess that's it. If you're good enough to have a massive following on the internet, you're setting yourself up to fail. Statements like "people like you who make him out to be more than he is" only further prove my point that people on here cannot formulate an honest, unbiased opinion without personal feelings getting in the way. I mean, no one else finds it odd that ONLY the members of Slaughterhouse get called out for lack of "sales & success" & the rest of Hip Hop gets that "ehh, sales have been declining for years" thing? No? Well actually, judging by knowing the members of this board, I can't say I'm surprised. ::)

A massive following is the last thing I would call it.

Also, I don't recall anyone calling them out for not selling records. But rappers get called out for record sales all the time. The Rae record, the last Kurupt Record, etc. Some of this shit you come up with is purely in your own mind.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 07:49:25 AM by rapsodie sees the groupie in you »

JohnnyL

Because its not notable enough. If someone added it, it would get deleted.

Considering some of the dumb shit that gets a Wikipedia page, I'm not sure why you don't think it's notable enough.  It was pretty innovative at the time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah, I do. But the difference is I hate on people's biased opinions & you guys hate on rappers lol.

I don't know, I see you popping up from time to time in threads saying "Cham, you're this", "Cham you're that"; but you never actually defend the opposing argument I make; for that, I hand you the quick L.

I argue with Rapsodie on a regular basis, but I have respect for a majority of what he says because he actually defends his beliefs, doesn't just give some five year old response.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
@Rapsodie.

1. I know exactly what you're talking about & I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go look it up lol, but I'm like 98% sure my wording was "He is one of the GOAT's today". When I said that, I didn't mean like including those beloved 90's artists, I was just reffering to today's rap game.

2. First of all, I don't really consider Slaughterhouse to be that underground, because they are signed with Shady & do have a pretty large fanbase on the internet. Blu or Fashawn are people I consider underground. But let's say I slept on a few albums though, why does that take away from Crooked I? Listening to those albums makes Crooked I worse or something? Maybe I'd like these slept on underground albums as much, even more, but that doesn't change the fact I believe Crooked is still in the upper-percentile of today's game.

3. How is that stan behavior? It's more of a shot at your major argument at hand here that you need an album to be considered good. You can Youtube him, if you like. I'd recommend that you don't, just take my word for it that he's terrible lol. I kinda resent the stan remark here lol. You talk about sleeping on music, I sleep on more Crooked I music than any other artist. I basically heard his last two E.P.s, which I didn't even like, his Hip Hop Weeklies, random leaks on the internet & The Block Obama & not even all of that lol. But what I have heard is better than 90+% of the rest of rap.

4. I'd say he is one of the bigger names on the internet that isn't mainstream. I mean, in order to have thousands of "stans", you'd need to be followed quite closely, no? & I do remember Streetlights & BlaQKout being called out on recrod sales, but not Rae. All I heard was that album was classic. Then I went to an old L.A.X. thread and saw five straight pages of people bashing Game for having way too many features & that he can't hold an album by himself; but good old Rae can put out classics with twice as many features. See, things like that are what makes me find people so hilarious.

OG Hack Wilson

"nomatter what Prodigy thought of me I should be commonly known as the best
put the chome to your chest
never Lazy, just Krazy Bizzy while the bullets move the harmony through your bone and your flesh"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Anunikke

Yeah, I do. But the difference is I hate on people's biased opinions & you guys hate on rappers lol.

I don't know, I see you popping up from time to time in threads saying "Cham, you're this", "Cham you're that"; but you never actually defend the opposing argument I make; for that, I hand you the quick L.

I argue with Rapsodie on a regular basis, but I have respect for a majority of what he says because he actually defends his beliefs, doesn't just give some five year old response.
Your opinions are just as or even more bias.

I've seen you have 10 page long arguments that go nowhere that's why I never actually defend the opposing argument...

acgrundy

@Rapsodie.

1. I know exactly what you're talking about & I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go look it up lol, but I'm like 98% sure my wording was "He is one of the GOAT's today". When I said that, I didn't mean like including those beloved 90's artists, I was just reffering to today's rap game.

2. First of all, I don't really consider Slaughterhouse to be that underground, because they are signed with Shady & do have a pretty large fanbase on the internet. Blu or Fashawn are people I consider underground. But let's say I slept on a few albums though, why does that take away from Crooked I? Listening to those albums makes Crooked I worse or something? Maybe I'd like these slept on underground albums as much, even more, but that doesn't change the fact I believe Crooked is still in the upper-percentile of today's game.

3. How is that stan behavior? It's more of a shot at your major argument at hand here that you need an album to be considered good. You can Youtube him, if you like. I'd recommend that you don't, just take my word for it that he's terrible lol. I kinda resent the stan remark here lol. You talk about sleeping on music, I sleep on more Crooked I music than any other artist. I basically heard his last two E.P.s, which I didn't even like, his Hip Hop Weeklies, random leaks on the internet & The Block Obama & not even all of that lol. But what I have heard is better than 90+% of the rest of rap.

4. I'd say he is one of the bigger names on the internet that isn't mainstream. I mean, in order to have thousands of "stans", you'd need to be followed quite closely, no? & I do remember Streetlights & BlaQKout being called out on recrod sales, but not Rae. All I heard was that album was classic. Then I went to an old L.A.X. thread and saw five straight pages of people bashing Game for having way too many features & that he can't hold an album by himself; but good old Rae can put out classics with twice as many features. See, things like that are what makes me find people so hilarious.

The fact that you decided to write THAT much defending crooked I and your stan status, is enough for me to believe you are a crooked I groupie.  This is just one post.  People like you and Hack seem to have to defend the rapper any time someone says something bad about him.

Tray Deee is my favorite rapper.  Say something bad about his music - so that is your opinion. I feel no need to stick up for him and argue against you.

If you guys like crooked I's music, fine.  I like it too.  The difference between me and you guys is that every time someone on this forum is quick to bad mouth crooked I, I don't pull out my cum rag and start wiping tears from my eyes.

Portugoal

Girls, I asked a simple question and you decided to argue about who's the bigger Crooked I stan. You ruined the whole topic.

Hit ^this^ button now and don't ever login again. Thanks in advance.

OG Hack Wilson

Girls, I asked a simple question and you decided to argue about who's the bigger Crooked I stan. You ruined the whole topic.

Hit ^this^ button now and don't ever login again. Thanks in advance.

lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Your opinions are just as or even more bias.

Like where? What statement comes across as biased?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
@Rapsodie.

The fact that you decided to write THAT much defending crooked I and your stan status, is enough for me to believe you are a crooked I groupie.  This is just one post.  People like you and Hack seem to have to defend the rapper any time someone says something bad about him.

Tray Deee is my favorite rapper.  Say something bad about his music - so that is your opinion. I feel no need to stick up for him and argue against you.

If you guys like crooked I's music, fine.  I like it too.  The difference between me and you guys is that every time someone on this forum is quick to bad mouth crooked I, I don't pull out my cum rag and start wiping tears from my eyes.

I apologize for actually doing what the entire point of this forum is, my bad. Rapsodie's response to me was equally as long & draw out; which I can respect, but I guess that makes him an "obvious hater" for writing so much.

Just admit that you're aggrivated & have something against me, which is obvious considering I occasionally see you popping up in threads & go against me. If you actually read what I said, I think it's quite obvious that I'm not a Crooked I stan. But you just looked at the length & drew to conclusions. Funny too, considering you're the one to always his head up his ass taking the high road, acting like you're so much older & wiser than everybody else, I wouldn't expect this from you. But then again, it's against me, a dumb kid, so maybe I should have. :laugh: