Author Topic: Dan Marino is the greatest QB to ever live  (Read 1079 times)

The Come Up Shuffle

Dan Marino is the greatest QB to ever live
« on: September 19, 2010, 11:55:58 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/G3gPLGQRU4M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/G3gPLGQRU4M</a>

Could you imagine him if he had a real running game instead of new were anythings and UPS drivers.  Or if he had receivers that weren't above average receivers that he made great.  Look at the video look how quick his fucking release was and how accurate he was.  And look at how much contact that went on between receivers and DB's back in the day.  If Marino played today where DB's don't get away with nearly as much as they used to.  If Marino in his prime played in todays game dude would of thrown for 6000 and 60 TD's
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 12:20:36 PM by The Come Up Shuffle »

The Come Up Shuffle

Re: Dan Marino is the greatest QB to ever live
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 12:22:21 PM »
For whatever reason the embedded video isn't working for me so here is the video

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 01:12:39 PM »
eli manning has more superbowl victories :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 01:14:52 PM »

Eh, his brother is the only person I could see that could be compared to Marino. Joe Montana too.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 01:22:44 PM »

Eh, his brother is the only person I could see that could be compared to Marino. Joe Montana too.

my top QBs of all time

Otto Graham
Joe Montana
Peyton Manning
Johnny Unitas
Brett Favre
Dan Marino
John Elway
Bart Starr
Tom Brady  (die!)
Terry Bradshaw  (took steroids so he gets a downgrade)

Steve Young in his prime mayb e #1 but sadly he didn't start playing until age 29 so he didn't crack my top 10
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 01:53:24 PM »

And Doug Williams has an SB MVP.  You ESPN talking points disgust me.  You give Marino the all around team that Gmen were and Marino wins with ease.  It's a a known fact that Marino's best teams were above average at best.  Yet morons like you fall for the whole a QB's greatness is measured in his superbowls and when he doesn't win it's his fault.  Even though football is the ultimate team game.  And LMFAO @ Otto Graham and Farve being ahead of Marino.  Hack have you ever had an original thought that you didn't hear on ESPN ?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 03:13:46 PM »

And Doug Williams has an SB MVP.  You ESPN talking points disgust me.  You give Marino the all around team that Gmen were and Marino wins with ease.  It's a a known fact that Marino's best teams were above average at best.  Yet morons like you fall for the whole a QB's greatness is measured in his superbowls and when he doesn't win it's his fault.  Even though football is the ultimate team game.  And LMFAO @ Otto Graham and Farve being ahead of Marino.  Hack have you ever had an original thought that you didn't hear on ESPN ?

ESPN?

First off I listen to Fox Sports (Tony Bruno, Petros and Money, Ben Mahler, Tom Looney etc.) more than ESPN.  I watch ESPN for MNF and Yankees games.  and PTI when I can catch it.

Second off Mariano had his chance in a superbowl against the underdog 49ers and lost.  Then the next year he won the biggest regular season game against the Bears but lost in the playoffs to the Patsies.  Dude could have left but never did.  His final game he lost 62-7 hahahahaha.

Ofcourse I will say Marino, Warren Moon, Fran Tarkenton and Jim Kelly are all beter QB's than Doug Williams or Eli Manning.

Otto Graham won 7 championships in like 10 years of playing and Brett Favre has a SB and owns every QB record known to man.  I don't really have to defend them any further.  It's all interpretation.

What's with the hate?  you seem to have caught feelings against me

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 04:09:00 PM »

And Doug Williams has an SB MVP.  You ESPN talking points disgust me.  You give Marino the all around team that Gmen were and Marino wins with ease.  It's a a known fact that Marino's best teams were above average at best.  Yet morons like you fall for the whole a QB's greatness is measured in his superbowls and when he doesn't win it's his fault.  Even though football is the ultimate team game.  And LMFAO @ Otto Graham and Farve being ahead of Marino.  Hack have you ever had an original thought that you didn't hear on ESPN ?

ESPN?

First off I listen to Fox Sports (Tony Bruno, Petros and Money, Ben Mahler, Tom Looney etc.) more than ESPN.  I watch ESPN for MNF and Yankees games.  and PTI when I can catch it.

Second off Mariano had his chance in a superbowl against the underdog 49ers and lost.  Then the next year he won the biggest regular season game against the Bears but lost in the playoffs to the Patsies.  Dude could have left but never did.  His final game he lost 62-7 hahahahaha.

Ofcourse I will say Marino, Warren Moon, Fran Tarkenton and Jim Kelly are all beter QB's than Doug Williams or Eli Manning.

Otto Graham won 7 championships in like 10 years of playing and Brett Favre has a SB and owns every QB record known to man.  I don't really have to defend them any further.  It's all interpretation.

What's with the hate?  you seem to have caught feelings against me

Farve has every record because he has played more than any other QB.  And here are Otto's career statistics

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GrahOt00.htm

Again your argument is, it's Marino's fault he never won a SB yet you ignore the fact he played most of his career on mediocre teams.  Even the Super Bowl team on 84 was a good team not a great team.  While the QB's you mention had some incredible talent around them that Marino didn't.   And football is the ultimate team game yet it's his fault they didn't win.  See Hack, most people that know sports ignore the network talking point that it's all on the QB if the team doesn't win.  But yet the media continues to perpetuate the myth that it's the QB's fault a team doesn't win because fucking morons such as yourself eat it the fuck up.  The best RB Marino ever had was Karim Abdul Jabar who even in his best year is the 2nd back on most teams.  And what does Marino's last game have to do with anything?  So one horrible game where he was out of his prime and play on two knees shot to hell erases an entire career ?  See Hack it' the stupid shit you say that has it that I don't like you.  I would nothing more than to beat the ever loving shit out of you.

But hey keep repeating what talking points tell ya
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 04:13:14 PM by The Come Up Shuffle »

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 04:19:02 PM »
See Hack the same talking points that you regurgitate everything they say are the same ones that wrote your Jets off after week one.  Yet week two the Jets just won and made the Pats look like bitches in the 2nd half. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 05:30:23 PM »
See Hack the same talking points that you regurgitate everything they say are the same ones that wrote your Jets off after week one.  Yet week two the Jets just won and made the Pats look like bitches in the 2nd half.  

I see you have a clear boner for Marino.  I chose to dismiss the conversation and sum it up with one link:

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_57_The_Marino_mythology.html

oh and how can you rank Marino over Favre?  Favre played with some crappy teams too!@!@!@ :D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 05:32:06 PM by Hans Moleman »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 05:34:27 PM »
hey Tommy is that you?  nowonder you love Marino and the Mets...you are a born loser :D

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 06:33:46 PM »
hey Tommy is that you?  nowonder you love Marino and the Mets...you are a born loser :D

At least I'm not going bald or am already bald, for all we know that pic of you could of been from high school which if it was, you're already bald.  And aren't you the cat working as a salesmen in a cellphone store lmfao.  Ya life is one giant L after another lmfao.  The only time you win is being a front runner and latching on to teams that win.  Look at you, you're from Red Sox country and became a Yanks fan lmao.  You're jump from the Jets and Giants depending on who is better that week.  You aren't man enough to stick it through with one team lmfao.  I may give Cham shit but at least he sticks it through with the Mets of Football, the Jets.  You're a bandwagon fan  The only success's in your life come from those other men achieved lmfao.  You're entire life is one L after another lmfao.  You probably still live in your mother basement lmfao ahahah.  Until you grow some hair come try and box with god.  C'mon even elior has a full head of hair.  You're entire existance revolves around the letter L.  You're mother should be beaten for not swallowing you.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 06:37:24 PM »
See Hack the same talking points that you regurgitate everything they say are the same ones that wrote your Jets off after week one.  Yet week two the Jets just won and made the Pats look like bitches in the 2nd half.  

I see you have a clear boner for Marino.  I chose to dismiss the conversation and sum it up with one link:

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_57_The_Marino_mythology.html

oh and how can you rank Marino over Favre?  Favre played with some crappy teams too!@!@!@ :D

An article written by a Pats fan with an obvious deep seeded hatred for the Phins is your argument ?

Really you're entire existence is a fucking joke

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 07:13:45 PM »
Hack is wack

But back on topic, yeah Marino was that ninja.  Just never had the support.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 07:52:54 PM »
Hack is wack

But back on topic, yeah Marino was that ninja.  Just never had the support.
lmao dude fails to read the article and says this dumb shit

know who never had the support?  Archie Manning

pstommyyourafag#okbye