4 (14.8%)
Lights
0 (0%)
Natalie
0 (0%)
Trauma... for my OG's
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC  (Read 2140 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2010, 02:10:18 PM »
^^^ you're just living in your own circle, u know better than 2 walk on up the wrong nigga with that shit.

And us as Black People rightfully deserve our own pedestal.  Look at u right now and where you're at in your life, where would you be without Hip Hop?

there aint no wrong nigga unless that nigga has a gun and you dont, and that can go for all races.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2010, 03:09:26 PM »
homie i dont act, or dress black at all period. i drop the N bomb from time to time, but who da hell doesnt that lives in cali let alone LA.

Gotta agree with looN3y on this 1, lol every Chicano (and myself includes) commonly use the N-Word like it's nothing. Asians and even some of the poorer whites living in shit use it like it's nothing. It's essentially become such a norm 4 us, we don't give a shit if niggaz think it's right or wrong or trying to be something. I mean honestly if you're criticizing us for being ourselfs calming were trying to be something maybe u should take a look in the fucking mirror and wonder why would I give a shit on how they acting.

A lot of hispanics have started using it, that's true. But as far as race that's as far as it goes. It definitely still ain't cool for an asian to use it. Looney may use it among his asian clique, but then so do a bunch of whiteboys I know. But I can damn near guarantee you he doesn't use it around black folks, unless they happen to be very good friends.

There's an easy test to know if you should be using the word. Go up to random black people on the street and drop the word on them. If you feel uncomfortable or if they get offended then you shouldn't be using it. I know I'd get offended if an Asian or white person came up to me and said that.

lol your a moron, y in the world would i go say that shit to random black people.

you wouldn't, so there's your answer

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2010, 05:34:24 PM »
wiggers come in all races and shades.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2010, 12:12:53 PM »
here mexicans and asian get passes saying nigga

its just white people like Hack who get stomped on for saying nigga in front a real nigga
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2010, 12:24:08 PM »
homie i dont act, or dress black at all period. i drop the N bomb from time to time, but who da hell doesnt that lives in cali let alone LA.

Gotta agree with looN3y on this 1, lol every Chicano (and myself includes) commonly use the N-Word like it's nothing. Asians and even some of the poorer whites living in shit use it like it's nothing. It's essentially become such a norm 4 us, we don't give a shit if niggaz think it's right or wrong or trying to be something. I mean honestly if you're criticizing us for being ourselfs calming were trying to be something maybe u should take a look in the fucking mirror and wonder why would I give a shit on how they acting.

A lot of hispanics have started using it, that's true. But as far as race that's as far as it goes. It definitely still ain't cool for an asian to use it. Looney may use it among his asian clique, but then so do a bunch of whiteboys I know. But I can damn near guarantee you he doesn't use it around black folks, unless they happen to be very good friends.

There's an easy test to know if you should be using the word. Go up to random black people on the street and drop the word on them. If you feel uncomfortable or if they get offended then you shouldn't be using it. I know I'd get offended if an Asian or white person came up to me and said that.

lol your a moron, y in the world would i go say that shit to random black people.

lol your a fucking moron, y would the fuck would u go up to ANYONE talking shit. seriously man stop puttin blacks on the pedestal, aint nobody scared of niggas down here, only a nigga with a gun.

your like the stereotypical black huh? u assume people are generally scared of blacks, but thats pretty funny cuz ive seen alot more weenie ass wanksta blacks than of anyother race.

i cant remembe rhow many times ive seen brothas bitch out from 1 on 1s, i dont remember how many blacks we had to chase down cuz they were lil pussies but they were clamin "piru" and some other click.

but its not a knock on all blacks, theres alot of down brothas but their usually the real ones, the ones that are quiet and are actually in real hoods, rather than the average arrogant nigga thats loud 24/7 claimin some crip gang that doesnt exist.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2010, 12:56:21 PM »

lol your a fucking moron, y would the fuck would u go up to ANYONE talking shit. seriously man stop puttin blacks on the pedestal, aint nobody scared of niggas down here, only a nigga with a gun.

your like the stereotypical black huh? u assume people are generally scared of blacks, but thats pretty funny cuz ive seen alot more weenie ass wanksta blacks than of anyother race.

i cant remembe rhow many times ive seen brothas bitch out from 1 on 1s, i dont remember how many blacks we had to chase down cuz they were lil pussies but they were clamin "piru" and some other click.

but its not a knock on all blacks, theres alot of down brothas but their usually the real ones, the ones that are quiet and are actually in real hoods, rather than the average arrogant nigga thats loud 24/7 claimin some crip gang that doesnt exist.

LMFAO.. your entire existence is a fucking joke

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2010, 01:53:08 PM »
I always thought Looney was a bit arrogant, but let's be honest...

If anyone was serious about pulling an AGrundy, I don't think anyone on this board would fuck with Looney and his gang of hoodlums.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2010, 01:53:22 PM »
lmfao this dude think he has a phd in black people becasue he listens to rap and lives in LA

GTFOWTBS

fucking closet racist.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2010, 02:35:57 PM »

If anyone was serious about pulling an AGrundy, I don't think anyone on this board would fuck with Looney and his gang of hoodlums.

Hahahahaha at pulling a AGrungy!  ROFL.

Anunikke

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2010, 02:38:11 PM »
Speaking of looney's gang,
I Saw a picture of it show up on another message board a while back, they actually thought it was the same dude in 30 different poses.

Muhfukka

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2010, 03:43:48 PM »

i mean i bet a group of 20 midgets could overpower me by myself too but that doesnt mean a whole lot

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2010, 05:28:50 PM »

Whats rooney goin' do ?  Squirt soy sauce in my eye ?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2010, 05:44:47 PM »
gimme a little info on him, ill have his social security number posted on this bitch.

yall got real names or anything?

i dont like dudes attitude at all...hes a closet racist.

were gonna make the dubb better by exterminating one wigger at a time.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:54:22 PM by K1NG PETEY »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2010, 07:39:29 PM »

i mean i bet a group of 20 midgets could overpower me by myself too but that doesnt mean a whole lot

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a 20-1, but I suppose that is the purpose of a gang; strength in numbers.

Muhfukka

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2010, 08:01:26 PM »
lmfao this dude think he has a phd in black people becasue he listens to rap and lives in LA

GTFOWTBS

fucking closet racist.
la county that is