Author Topic: eminem with suge's bitch (rumor)  (Read 139 times)

EM28

eminem with suge's bitch (rumor)
« on: December 18, 2002, 08:44:22 PM »
Does Eminem have a real death wish?? The word on the blizzock is that Em is messin with this chick who goes by the name of "Stormy." According to the rumor, she is not only one of the baddest chicks in Los Angeles, but is also Suge Knight's baby's mother! The two were supposedly spotted in the lobby of The Standard Hotel on Sunset Boulvard. The two were also supposedly seen smokin weed in a Mercedes Benz that Suge bought! If this is true, you gotta be high. Or just tough. We will go with high.

from allhiphop.com

I don't know if this is true.  could be

peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:eminem with suge's bitch (rumor)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2002, 10:57:07 PM »
Eminem Can't smoke because of probation........Unless he's an idiot, or buys tha P.O out........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Koncept

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2002, 06:19:27 PM »
em was smoking weed when he went to amsterdam, but i don't know if he was on probation then

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2002, 07:10:47 PM »
you can smoke weed and be on probation at tha same time all it does is add time to your probation time lol yeah I know..I'm experanced lol anyways I dont think Eminem is that stupid but last I hurd he was with that one ho I forgot her name..anyways you can also do weed and by that shit that pill or whatever it is and hide it..um I forgot what it called... :-*
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

EM28

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2002, 07:19:22 PM »
I say eminem should diss suge knight.  Suge will probably have him killed if he does.  That's why suge's a fuckin bitch.  

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2002, 12:42:04 AM »
wtf.. Em w/ Suge Fucka? I dont believe dat... oh, he knows wat he's doin... and he's not doin anythin dumb.. I'm sure, I trust dat white boy... Chuuch

EM28

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2002, 02:54:27 PM »
it's just a rumour it could be true but it also might be false.  I think eminem should just diss the fuck out of suge knight.  

peace