Author Topic: You know hip-hop is in a sorry state when...  (Read 498 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: You know hip-hop is in a sorry state when...
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 07:48:09 AM »
damn, Mike Jackson was gettin' that money.  i need that ABC Thriller Off The Wall Money

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 02:46:54 PM »
Who cares.

kemizt

Blasphemy

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 06:40:11 PM »
damn, Mike Jackson was gettin' that money.  i need that ABC Thriller Off The Wall Money

Well Now he is, I mean before his ass was in debt, that's the reason why he was gonna do that This is It concert, 2 take care of his debt. Ironically after his death, that's when his shit started selling Major Hardcore again. lol Everyone dick rides him now because of his death, when before they would of ridiculed his ass for everything.

On the topic:

Honestly Not Amazed on MC Hammers track. That shit was so fucking Pop it really did become a cultural reference. Ice Ice Baby, I got to be honest, that caught me by surprise. I mean his career only lasted what? 1 year at the most? lol

I was expecting either Tupac or Eminem to get More. Eminem just recently dropped 2 albums, 2pac became 1 of the main starts of the 90z hip-hop. 

Oh well,
Who cares.

Couldn't of said it better. lol Chances are majority of these people already have the tracks on CDs or DL from all the torrents and blogs.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 09:09:55 PM »
Everyone dick rides him now because of his death, when before they would of ridiculed his ass for everything.

Naw, that just sounds like you watch too much TV honestly.  And I don't think Mike was broke, I just think he wasn't that rich anymore.  Keeping up with that Neverland Ranch fucked his pockets up.  Mike could've retired off of Thriller foreal foreal, he didn't even need to do "Bad" lol.  Yeah whenever Mike's name came up in Radio and TV it wasn't always in the best of light but when you talked to people everybody still loved Mike and that's just what it was.  Sorry 2 buss out on u all aggy n shit but truth be told my friend that was some stupid shit right there you said right there.  Tha only time people would bring up those child cases was when that shit was on the TV or News, other than that how could u talk bad about Mike?  And honestly I can't even pull tha Black Slip on that 1.  Everybody loved Mike before and after, he's Michael Jackson.  You could be 7 or 77 and have one of your favorite songs out of all of the songs in the world be a Michael Jackson song.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 02:42:50 AM »
music in general is fucked when everyone is DOWNLOADING FILES RATHER THAN BUYING SOMETHING U CAN KEEP FOREVER. what the fuck u gonna do when your IPOD or computer crash. fuckin idiots

Anunikke

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 03:24:50 AM »
music in general is fucked when everyone is DOWNLOADING FILES RATHER THAN BUYING SOMETHING U CAN KEEP FOREVER. what the fuck u gonna do when your IPOD or computer crash. fuckin idiots
Yes because cd's can't break or get lost.

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 08:02:05 AM »
Speaking of idiots, have you ever heard of backups?