Author Topic: When is karma going public ?  (Read 368 times)

The Come Up Shuffle

When is karma going public ?
« on: September 27, 2010, 09:02:12 PM »
I think it would make things a lot more interesting around here, it would living things up which you guys need.  The powers to be can't be making much from ad revenue because this place is dead right now.

Plus I want to see how many times Hack has negged repped me in the past 3 days lol.  Over the weekend I went from 10 to -20 lol

Nah but really think about, beef in the GSpot is the only thing that kept this place interesting and you guys are hurting ad revenue wise so why not ?  Plus you got the winter coming soon, more people will come out of the woodwork but you want them to keep coming back, what better way than multiple entertaining beefs ?  Think about it.

Anunikke

Re: When is karma going public ?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 04:04:33 AM »
That could get interesting.

But isn't Karma just an expression without elano constantly neg repping everybody seeing how he was 1 in 3 people actually using the karma option.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 06:14:59 AM »
the global mods/admins all see whos negging who.

unless your one of those dudes that troll non stop and just piss everyone else off constantly it should be common sense as far as to whos negging/repping you.

who did you last piss off? who co sign that person on the forum?

voila.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 07:09:54 AM »
I think it would make things a lot more interesting around here, it would living things up which you guys need.  The powers to be can't be making much from ad revenue because this place is dead right now.

Plus I want to see how many times Hack has negged repped me in the past 3 days lol.  Over the weekend I went from 10 to -20 lol

Nah but really think about, beef in the GSpot is the only thing that kept this place interesting and you guys are hurting ad revenue wise so why not ?  Plus you got the winter coming soon, more people will come out of the woodwork but you want them to keep coming back, what better way than multiple entertaining beefs ?  Think about it.

I was barely on the fourm this weekend you fucking faggot...here's a -1 for being a crybaby thiugh
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 08:02:23 AM »
I'm not the one who gives a shit about other men's looks.  You seem to be insecure and attacking me is a way to make yourself feel better. 

you know the old quote about argueing on the internet....
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 11:16:10 AM »
you act as if I look like Shanea Oconnor or some shit. 

so is there any reason why you are butt hurt over your dubcc internet karma?  do they hand out prizes at your work for that?

even if I was completely bald I'd still be happier than you are in life.  You even told NIK you wanted to kill yourself. 

go ahead and reply all you want with your hair jokes or insults on physical appearance, you're just proving my point further.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 01:33:24 PM »
Props to tom for spelling sinead correct.

Karma should def be public. I see no downside to it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 01:51:34 PM »
dre day, chad vader, enyce, and elano all took so much fuckin effort to lower my karma and i never gave a fuck. those guys are seriously dedicated to that

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 02:20:08 PM »
dre day, chad vader, enyce, and elano all took so much fuckin effort to lower my karma and i never gave a fuck. those guys are seriously dedicated to that
+1    i could give a fuck if my karma is + or - anything

unless there is some sort of a tax exemption for having a positive karma...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 03:14:45 PM »
Nik lowered my karma like 100+ points in less than a week a long ass time ago. Dude either had multiple accounts with over 500 posts or set his alarm to diss me once every hour, literally. Neither would surprise me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 03:16:05 PM »
530 to -11; but somebody has been hookin' me up the last few weeks.

I would love to see the culprits lol.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 08:46:05 PM »

its me u punk bitch -1

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 02:30:03 AM »
This should be done at least one week a year.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 02:56:07 AM »

some ppl just cant take the hint  ::)

Raphael

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 04:35:37 AM »
-1 to everybody i hope you all get hit by a bus.