Author Topic: Clint Dogg - Big Business (Kurt Kobane Remix) ft. MacShawn100, Bo Roc & Ms. Toi  (Read 10706 times)

lilhalfdre

• Lil Geezy
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/clintdogg

Big Business is the Kurt Kobane (ex Producer 4 Death Row Records/Snoop Dogg - Head Doctor) Extended Remix version of the song. It feature Mac Shawn 100 (Doggystyle/Priority/DPG), Bo Roc (Dove Shack/RocHouse Muzic) & Ms. Toi (Ice Cube - You Can Do it)

Get your copy 2DAY!

Invincible

GTFO

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
We shouldn't laugh. Clint Dogg is autistic. That's why he is obsessed with West Coast rap. The guy is 42 years old and lives in care. These has-been bums like Mac Shawn and Borocc don't realise the guy is an "internet joke". I think Clint is more famous than all 3 of them, because he's laughed at hard. I post on Ozhoopsboards.com and honestly, every member clowns on this guy calling him a "Wannabee Snoop Dogg from Down undah". Its a shame because he's an autistic adult, trying to "live his dream" of being a westcoast rapper. Mac Shawn is a bum, Borocc and Ms toi too, he won't sell 1 copy. He's got a youtube channel that's called Clint Dogg Radio, every video is on about 3 views, yet he carries on wasting his time. A 42 year old disaster.

I pity Mac Shawn etc for being so desperate these days that they will work with anyone ie. This fruitcake.

Scrappy Doo

Shade on this too  :yikes:

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
Shade Sheist is on it? Muahaha Then why isn't he mentioned?

Shade is another bum, nobody would ever work with him these days, I expect he got excited to do a track with Clint Dogg, its prob the 1st time he's been asked to do a feature in 8 years.

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
What's funny is the track sounds pretty good.

Didn't Mac Shawn and Daz do a track with this guy before too?

All of the artists that work with Clint don't work with anyone else because nobody wants them on their shit anymore. Same for Kurt Kobane, this is the 1st track he's produced since 2001 because nobody wants to work with him.

Someone post the full track.

DTG Entertainment

Shade is another bum, nobody would ever work with him these days, I expect he got excited to do a track with Clint Dogg, its prob the 1st time he's been asked to do a feature in 8 years.

You know, Clint Dogg dissed me once but I got more respect for him than that hack known as OneOOne. Didn't OneOOne design Mac Shawn's site? That site is wack as shit, and OneOOne didn't even get paid for it. I've seen better looking creations in my toilet bowl.  Clint Dogg does his thing and sure there's a bit of immaturity at times when it comes to the disses and what not, but at least the man has a life.

Stimpy, Tackz, OneOOne, whatever you want to call yourself today.... you're thirty three, live with your mother, and basically just piss your life away because your afraid to leave the house. You have no place dissing Clint Dogg or anyone else for that matter. I'll give my props to Clint Dogg for being able to secure these features, it took John Hyland/OneOOne ten years to even get recognized as a Death Row employee and no one from Death Row speaks to Hyland minus Reality/Realest. So, big ups to Clint Dogg for maintaining a relationship with artists and not STALKING them unlike your weird ass. Also, Stimpy, I heard that your ass use to call Crooked I every day and ask for updates for Death Row's website. That's mad grouoie-ish/mad stalker-ish.

Si-Chiggedy

Why talking bout trash, when there's real music out to talk about which is even for free?
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

DTG Entertainment

Also, Shade makes more than you'll ever make off "cataloging" Death Row shit. So, big ups to Mr. Sheist for staying relevant on the international market!

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
oneoone offer to meet u but u were too scared to hook up so u words mean shit kid

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
Gotta give duke credit it sounds decent. But who's the rapper on the clip? That isn't Mac shawn or Bo rocc, is it Clint?

DTG Entertainment

oneoone offer to meet u but u were too scared to hook up so u words mean shit kid

Wrong, he never sent the money like I asked. I'm still in Tennessee and he's still hiding in his house. Also, Clint Dogg can leave the house, something OneOOne can't do! Hahahaha. OneOOne stays taking L's.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Why talking bout trash, when there's real music out to talk about which is even for free?

Because Clint is trash

kemizt

Raz-R

None of you have songs with Mac Shawn 100 or Bo Rocc.

All you can do is get upset because you don't have songs with them.

These artist would never work with you queer cunts.

Sick track hey.

Raz-R

Where can I hear your songs?

Do you have songs with Shade?

LOL

No you dont, now fuck off.

Clint = WINNER.

YOU CUNTS = ALWAYS LOSERS.