Author Topic: Clint Dogg - Big Business (Kurt Kobane Remix) ft. MacShawn100, Bo Roc & Ms. Toi  (Read 10710 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Hahaha, good old clit dogg, never fails to make me laugh. Seriously the biggest joke on the internet period!!!  ;D

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
yeh and the funniest part of it all is Clint thinks he's won/better than us because he's got a bunch of old washed up bums on his songs. kurt kobane's beats are all the same as sound trash, that's why since 2001 clint dogg is the only artist that has fucked with him.it makes me wonder if barney rubble used to ghost produce everything when kurt was on death row, since kurt left death row 10 years ago he hasn't made 1 song appart from Clint Dogg and that outlawz ripoff MOB records.kurt kobane takes 10 years to make a beat and this is it? trash.

Clint is deluded but the retard is having fun thinking he's a westcoast rapper

Mietek23

Here we go again - another Clint Froggy Dogg thread :D

*waiting for Mickaveli2001 to come here and diss the shit outta this weirdo ;D*

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
Clint Dogg threads are funniest. But what is most funny for me is these artist who do tracks with him thinkin hes a real rapper. They obviously do not know who Clint Dogg is or they would not do songs with him. Sorry but I also can never take Mac Shawn and co. serious again. How can people like Daz n Danny boy go from making songs with 2pac to Clint Dogg? LMFAO. These nobodies must be very fucken desperate for collabs LMFAO.

Just look at this . He's the biggest joke in the world but thinks hes a hardcore G

Kurt Kobane's beats are garbage thats why he was dropped by Suge and hasnt worked with anyone else since
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 07:00:47 AM by GfUnKLBC »
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

Mietek23

Kurt Kobane's beats are garbage thats why he was dropped by Suge and hasnt worked with anyone else since

I disagree - his beats on Chronic 2000 and Too Gangsta 4 Radio were dope, but his recent stuff is average..

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

I disagree - his beats on Chronic 2000 and Too Gangsta 4 Radio were dope, but his recent stuff is average..

I agree. His production on Snoops Head Doctor was fabulous. What recent songs has he produced?

PS. Clint's got some cool remixes, hes a fuckin good DJ.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 08:14:00 AM by 2dog »
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
kobane has only produced 1 song since 2001 for mob life records artist. nobody wants to work with the guy. It was funny when uki used to pose as him on aim/vaults.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

hey Clint Dogg! check this shit out here. lemme talk to u..

i respect ur attempt at gettin a career in hiphop, and some of the collabortions.. ppl can say whatever they want to say about u, but regardless ur coming out more victorious in comparison wit 3 or 4 these dubcc-crackheads - that obsessively waste energy wit disses in long weird message-replies. they're more laughable than anybody else (they just dont know it yet), and havent contriubted or at least tried to contribute anything constructively
the reply u previoulsy made to some of these guys, like "what hav you done? where are your songs?" is great, and sums up everything prety good. they havent done shit, and therefore - they're not entitled to define what a loser is, if they're the biggest losers in cyberspace-history themselves..   

now on to something else.. the music u put out... i dont understand ur marketing. why do u actually think ppl will buy ur shit on cdbaby - if u havent marketed urself earlier? free music first. u have to generate followers to ur craft first and foremost - before u can charge people for it.. thats the way the shit works, specially in this day-n-age..
i want to hear ur BoRcc-sng, ima big BoRocc-fan - but im not paying 1 dollar for it, and im not singnin up on cdbaby for it, and im not payin wit any paypal-accunt - just so i can accuire it.. and neither will anybody else.. u have to show&prove, a song here and there for maerketing purposes, free music - maybe a downloadedble mixtape too.. u cant expect people to pay for ur shit, if the only music u have put out earlier - is one or two snippets in the ducc-fourms..
release ur shit for free, dont be greedy. ur a new artist, not a veteran wit a million fans..
thats how the game workks. show & prove wit ur stuff, generate listeners, then u can charge em..
learn marketing..

Mietek23

kobane has only produced 1 song since 2001 for mob life records artist. nobody wants to work with the guy. It was funny when uki used to pose as him on aim/vaults.

You prolly talking about the "U Represent, I Represent" track from "East 2 West" album by 730 & Tha Realest.. the beat on it is very good to me. I'm talking about his recent stuff like the beats he posted on his myspace - you should check it out and see what I mean..

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
So appart from this Aussie guy, Kurt Kobane has only produced 1 song in the last decade? I'm surprised artist havent used him bcuz Fuck Dre was a good beat. he must be working in wallmart or somethin now.
6 keys for a hundred g's

Mietek23

So appart from this Aussie guy, Kurt Kobane has only produced 1 song in the last decade? I'm surprised artist havent used him bcuz Fuck Dre was a good beat. he must be working in wallmart or somethin now.

I bet he produced more tracks that didn't get released.. I bet most people don't wanna deal with him because of all this DR bullshit etc. but yeah - tracks like "Easy 2 Be A Soulja", "They Wanna Be Like Us" or "Fuck Dre" had dope beats :)

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
No according to Discogs he hasnt produced shit other than the U Represent, I Represent track.

Ehm..Will this song ever leak? bcuz we all know nobody gon buy it LOL
6 keys for a hundred g's

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
Come on someone buy it and post the mp3. As much as I hate Clint for being such a lunatic pshycotic crazy bumhole. He's dropping decent songs lately...get this money was good too.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Come on someone buy it and post the mp3. As much as I hate Clint for being such a lunatic pshycotic crazy bumhole. He's dropping decent songs lately...get this money was good too.

yeh dat is a good song to smoke canabis to, mellow ish
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
well I'm not giving him 2 bucks when I could spend it on a mars bar and can of pepsi,if I give it to clint he will spend it on buying an ice cream when out on a 'day trip' with his care worker.buy your own ice cream clint, fuck off mines

Just LEAK THE SONG already lol