Author Topic: Clint Dogg - Big Business (Kurt Kobane Remix) ft. MacShawn100, Bo Roc & Ms. Toi  (Read 10640 times)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dubcc always makes me laugh, bestest forum ever, some of my bestest friends are on here.

Jokin aside, dat Clint guy makin hits man. get This Money and now this,..clazzikz
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
Like BigDick said, Russell Simmons is very impressed with the hype surrounding Tha Dogg right now. First thing Monday his phone will be blowing.

95 replies and no download link? How does he expect us to buy his album when he doesn't post his singles on here for us to decide if we wanna buy the album?

By the way "imgladmydiccsbig", how many inches is your dick when erect? I'm nearly 5", pretty average/small I know, but my girl doesn't complain. Its not what you've got, its how you work it.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

a bidding war is goin on right now - between Aftermath and Def Jam.. who will sign Clin Dogg? hoepfully Aftermath..

DJ Clint Dogg - Still C.L.I.N.T. [produced by Dr. Dre, keyboards by Scott Storch]

yeah,lets talk bout my dicc for a sec. its more interstin than DJ Clint Dogg.

my diccc bigger than that Anaconda-thing from the Ice Cube-movie.. not literarly, but u can probably understand the symbolism.. ya dig? im blessed  8)
however, my penis' dorsal vein has to generate more blood than normally during ejaculation, in oder to get it up in positin - thats the bad part of it.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 07:39:24 PM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Clint Doggy Dogg - The Snoop wannabe. Damn old man, Ms Toi, are you serious? I don't believe you. It has to be fake. Ms Toi - Theeee Ms Toi? The woman that men are queuing up and running, knocking down and stomping over Rihanna, and Nicole Scherzinger to get at? Theee Mis Toi?
Wow, what a fuckin weirdo. Are you kidding me?? She ain't all that.

He's joking, don't you think? :)

You think it'd be clear that it was sarcasm, but you do get the odd few who are too thick to understand the concept of it. You think the negative lower part of the intial sentance of "Snoop Wannabe" would indicate that I wasn't in favour of him. Then theirs the 'old man' part. UKnowWhatItIs clearly needs another drink..... The usual sir???
God damn I'm so sick of your "real hip-hop/deathrow cocksucker" persona, every fuckin post you make is just liike the one I quoted. You're a pussy ass square, deal with it.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 07:35:33 PM by UKnowWhatItIs luvs to c u suffer »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Someone post the mp3 first? Or at least post a youtube url. I want to hear Bo Roc rapping.

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
Someone post the mp3 first? Or at least post a youtube url. I want to hear Bo Roc rapping.

Bo-Roc does NOT rap.
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Clit played it live on ustream and I'm sure he raps on this track.

I will ask him tomorrow night. He lives with some chick that has big titties.

Canibal

Source: http://um2n.mi2n.com/pr.php3?id=134648

Australian DJ, Clint Dogg Releases "Big Business" Single, Remixed by 2Pac Producer, Kurt Kobane, Featuring Westcoast Veterans
October 5, 2010

Australian DJ and hip-hop artist, Clint Dogg, this week released a brand new single entitled "Big Business (Kurt Kobane Extended Remix)" feat. Mac Shawn 100, Bo Roc, & Ms. Toi. A remix of a record taken from his upcoming album "Its Still Clint Dogg".

Big Business is an extended remix, by former Death Row Records in-house producer, Kurt "Kobane" Couthon, whose credits include Snoop Dogg, 2Pac Shakur, and K-Ci of Jodeci. It features bay area veteran Mac Shawn 100, who recently signed to Snoop Dogg's imprint Doggystyle/Priority Records, Bo Roc of the Dove Shack & Ms. Toi, known for featuring on the worldwide hit by Ice Cube "You Can Do It".

Clint Dogg has released a slew of well received albums and mixtapes since the mid-90's, and remains one of the most respected Australian DJ's to date. The rapper/DJ is also a noted MC for Australian Basketball team, the Newcastle Hunters (ABL) and formerly for the Hunter Pirates (NBL).

The upcoming new album, entitled "Its Still Clint Dogg", will boast guest appearances from Mac Shawn 100, Daz Dillinger & Kurupt (Tha Dogg Pound), RBX, Kokane, Top Dogg, Shade Sheist, Slip Capone, SKG, Big Chan, Danny Boy, Bo Roc, Ms. Toi amongst others. With production from Müzikalite Ent. and Kurt "Kobane" Couthon.

###

Clint Dogg "Big Business (Kurt Kobane Extended Remix)" feat. Mac Shawn 100, Bo Roc & Ms. Toi
Buy at Amazon: http://amzn.com/B0045EDN38
Buy on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/big-business-kurt-kobane-extended/id395840528
Buy on CDBaby: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/clintdogg

###

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
What track is DAZ on on Clint's album? is it that track Down Under?
6 keys for a hundred g's

Canibal

What track is DAZ on on Clint's album? is it that track Down Under?

Yep. This one....

Mac Shawn100 and Daz Dillinger (Promo Mix) = http://services.mp3.com.au/File/FileHandler.ashx?FileId=2154638

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ite....I'll download the album when it leaks on rapidshare or something.
6 keys for a hundred g's

Invincible

Clint Dogg has released a slew of well received albums and mixtapes since the mid-90's, and remains one of the most respected Australian DJ's to date.

:laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Clint Dogg has released a slew of well received albums and mixtapes since the mid-90's, and remains one of the most respected Australian DJ's to date.

lol

kemizt

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL

lol