Poll

Have you Chris Browned any bitches? Poll...it's anonymous yes

Oh yes...and I enjoyed it
2 (9.5%)
Oh Yes...But I felt bad about it.
1 (4.8%)
Oh yes...and I will do it again muthafucca
3 (14.3%)
I sure as fucc have and in the name of Ike Turner I wiil keep doing that shit for as long as I live cuz to me nigga...aaaaall bitchessss ain't shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
3 (14.3%)
No and I never willl.
5 (23.8%)
No, but I might.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Have you Chris Browned any bitches? Poll...it's anonymous yes  (Read 536 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Have you Chris Browned any bitches? Poll...it's anonymous yes
« on: October 03, 2010, 07:14:26 PM »
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 07:16:05 PM by C-BLUE »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Have you Chris Browned any bitches? Poll...it's anonymous yes
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 07:30:02 PM »
i dont beat women but i dont feel sorry for the ones that gets beat up.. if i see a man beating up his bitch, im not interferring.. do what u do..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 08:22:14 PM »
At the most extremist of the situation on a hypothetical, the most I would do is nudge her up against the wall for a flash of a second (of course if she's not pregnant) but I'd NEVER hit a woman.  But some women do deserve to get beat, and it's a crime for it to be taken so sensitively into court considering that there is TWO sides to every story.  I'm not down with beatin a bitch n2 an inch of her life (once or on occassions) but as Men we KNOW when a bitch deserves a good smack to tha face or a nice hit upside tha head.  I respect tha fact that women pyhsically aren't as strong as men are but doesn't mean that there aren't moments where a bitch shouldn't be put in her place (no disrespect).  Men know it and Women know it too, that's why they do it becuz they know they can get away with it.  It's just like the divorce laws on how women can get half; Tiger Woods should've had his own law designed. 

universe

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 09:55:55 PM »
NOT SAYING IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 12:30:00 AM »
I'm not gonna lie. I made the mistake of letting a bitch get on my nerves and shoved her into a wall. Now I'm under the philosophy that I was born with a dick therefore anything the bitch says is irrelevant even if its a direct diss to my mother.

Oh, and there was the time I sprayed a bitch with a water hose in the middle of a winter night for running her mouth in front of my house. I don't consider that an assault of any kind though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 12:54:23 AM »
If she's able to fight like a man she's gonna get it like a man (or I ;D). But that's only hypothetical since I don't get into physical confrontations usually.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 10:25:24 AM »
I'm not gonna lie. I made the mistake of letting a bitch get on my nerves and shoved her into a wall. Now I'm under the philosophy that I was born with a dick therefore anything the bitch says is irrelevant even if its a direct diss to my mother.

Oh, and there was the time I sprayed a bitch with a water hose in the middle of a winter night for running her mouth in front of my house. I don't consider that an assault of any kind though.

U know I think that pretty much sums everything up right there.  

And what if a bitch burns you and you got proof.  U know that there's nothing u can do 2 get money from her even if u sue her (and not even touching her after it happened).  they'll just throw it outta court, but if a bitch gets burned and calls u gay then she can get 70% of ur cake (ask Terry McMillan; "How Stella Got Her Groove Back"), but let that bitch be a dyke or bisexual though and see what happens.  I think American Courts need 2 nip this glitch/loophole/bias in the Law asap b4 shit really gets outta hand (seriously).

Divorce and Domestic Violence Laws should be re-amended (if that's the word).  Of course some women will speak against it (probably a nice size group of women too but they're only being biased 2 tha fact).  I hope I don't sound bitter but truth be told that shit does need 2 change, alotta Men lose out on alotta things in life due to Women (even before this new revolution came).  The (female) Media has always tried to make it seem like women have had it so bad in America (and most parts of the world) when in reality it doesn't really get any easier.  Sure they have bullshit to deal with, but Men have more on top of all of that, that's the truth that we can't say in the Public Eye as Men bcuz they make us seem like we're bitter or masojonis or we're being cry babies or whatever.  It's just more like that shit needs 2 change asap, and yes 4 tha record it wouldn't concern me if this was my Daughter or Mother that this was happening too, there's a fine line on BOTH sides of the string.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 10:32:51 AM by Da SmackFaced Bully »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 10:53:54 PM »
what niggas fail to realize is the power of fear. you instill enough fear into someone you own that someone. a bitch will not get out of fuccin line if you systematically terrorize her by ruthlessly abusing her physically and verbally more and more each day. what happens is you ultimately break her will, the key ingredient for human beings to resist injustice and she will be yours forever. totally and completely. people who don't hit their women have a closed mind because they refuse to acknowledge the very positive results of extremely violent domestic abuse. we need to unite and turn a closed mind into a closed fist!

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 12:14:43 AM »
C-Blue for president in 2012
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 07:59:25 AM »
Lol.  It may be some stupid shit what tha man just said but the Lord knows and we all know there`s truth to everything he just said.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 08:49:55 AM »
Akinyele, Kool G Rap - Break a Bitch Neck ---------------------------- CLASSIC
https://www.youtube.com/v/XtNQCXHGIfY

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 08:55:26 AM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 10:52:51 AM »
it's animal shit but in the end all you really have to do is fuck her mind, "invest " (tearin it up and some m.o.e. shit) in the pussy, then fuck her will, then take her soul.  but by then some of your soul (or just as much if not more) will be gone too.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:00:24 AM by Buzz Smacktown »

Elkoizm

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 07:29:14 PM »
I once headbutted a bitch. I was 16.