Poll

Have you Chris Browned any bitches? Poll...it's anonymous yes

Oh yes...and I enjoyed it
2 (9.5%)
Oh Yes...But I felt bad about it.
1 (4.8%)
Oh yes...and I will do it again muthafucca
3 (14.3%)
I sure as fucc have and in the name of Ike Turner I wiil keep doing that shit for as long as I live cuz to me nigga...aaaaall bitchessss ain't shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
3 (14.3%)
No and I never willl.
5 (23.8%)
No, but I might.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Have you Chris Browned any bitches? Poll...it's anonymous yes  (Read 537 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Have you Chris Browned any bitches? Poll...it's anonymous yes
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2010, 03:16:16 PM »
:grumpy:

The state is Connecticut.. when you buy your ticket.
Don't take me too seriously out of the ToT

You just buried him over there. He can't get around facts and he can't reason without logic because no one can. That fact alone is making him go crazy. His last card would be to fight you and kill you.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 03:58:17 PM »
You funnier. Cuz that nigga sound exactly how I sound in other threads. Irony #1. Now.. all you talking about people who believe in a creator of that space YOU BELIEVE has fuckin' weird lil creatures riding round on UFO's is irony #2. And not only does it sound ironic but.. dumber!

Yeah son, so who got Chris Browned down? :cow:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 05:05:14 PM »
what niggas fail to realize is the power of fear. you instill enough fear into someone you own that someone. a bitch will not get out of fuccin line if you systematically terrorize her by ruthlessly abusing her physically and verbally more and more each day. what happens is you ultimately break her will, the key ingredient for human beings to resist injustice and she will be yours forever. totally and completely. people who don't hit their women have a closed mind because they refuse to acknowledge the very positive results of extremely violent domestic abuse. we need to unite and turn a closed mind into a closed fist!

That will work all well and good for the first 5 or so years. Then she'll chop your dick off in your sleep and eat it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 07:10:24 PM »
what niggas fail to realize is the power of fear. you instill enough fear into someone you own that someone. a bitch will not get out of fuccin line if you systematically terrorize her by ruthlessly abusing her physically and verbally more and more each day. what happens is you ultimately break her will, the key ingredient for human beings to resist injustice and she will be yours forever. totally and completely. people who don't hit their women have a closed mind because they refuse to acknowledge the very positive results of extremely violent domestic abuse. we need to unite and turn a closed mind into a closed fist!

That will work all well and good for the first 5 or so years. Then she'll chop your dick off in your sleep and eat it.

That only happens if you don't pay attention to what I am saying here. The key is to break her will and you're not gonna do that by playing Pussy Boy Floyd. If by any chance you're uncomfortable with breaking your woman's bones, disfiguring her with razors or simple things like forcing her to lick her own feces off the floor THEN YES you are bound to fail and YES she might cut your dicc off. If however you decide to try it my way and you make sure you have your whole heart in it then I will guarantee positive results and that cunt will be yours forever. She will not have a will of her own because the power of her own mind is no longer in her possession. That power has been transferred to a new owner and that owner is YOU and it was purchased with fear! That is why you must never underestimate the power of fear. It is true that some women are hard to break, but any woman who's about to be buried alive inside a wooden pine box somewhere in the Mojave desert will eventually break, but keep this in mind; You must never stop, because the more you terrorize her, the weaker she gets. This is absolute key. You do this even after she appears to have no will, because the presence of fear is your security and it has to be watered like a plant. It's almost as if fear is a living thing. Feel free to pm.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2010, 01:38:49 AM »
It's about control, not violence.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2010, 01:16:30 PM »
I will answer this question with the words of the Staple Singers:

Do it again, do it (Do it)

Mmmmm (Do it again, do it again)
Gonna do it again (Do it)
Do it, do it
Do it again

I wanna do it again, do it again
Do it (Do it)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2010, 09:25:24 PM »
I farted in bed with a girl once then put her head under the covers, thats pretty much it

headfucking girls >>>>>>>>> physically beating shit up
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2010, 05:19:32 AM »

[/quote

preach
like mr Suga Free said, i'd never hit a woman but i'd smack the shit out of a bitch. If a broad hits you i believe you can defend yourself, grab her head and smash it into the pavement.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us