Poll

who would win the battle? DMX or Crooked I?

DMX
12 (66.7%)
Crooked I
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: who would win the battle? DMX or Crooked I?  (Read 394 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

who would win the battle? DMX or Crooked I?
« on: October 04, 2010, 10:51:49 AM »
all right, one of the hottest topics in the youtube-rap world, is this..
now who would win? Dark Man X or Mr C-O-B Crooked I?

im goin wit X.
people tend to, compare their current careers, & try to validate that as important factors, in a possble batle - which is retarded.
skills is skills, n thats all it's about, when it comes to battles.
clever punchlines.
and ur position on the media-platform, and ur skills wit the flow doesnt play any ballgame.

thats why i thik X would chew up Crook in a mc-battle.
X is a legendary battle-mc in New York, and comes from the early BigL, Kool G Rap, Biggie Smalls and Jay-Z days, when he was battlin rappers in late 80's/early 90's..
Crook lyrical, but i cant percieve him as a battle-breaded rapper..
People percieve X as this glass-pipe smoking, car-driving, Steven Seagal-movie starring, dog-barking/Swizz Beatz rapper..
but i dont think they know about his history as a legendary battle-rapper, stemming over 15 years back..
like his 2-hour battle wit Jay-Z (for example), which he won..
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 10:54:59 AM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Re: who would win the battle? DMX or Crooked I?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 01:01:57 PM »
Crooked already won

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UCy4Zt9_4MI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UCy4Zt9_4MI</a>

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 02:24:46 PM »
LMAO   what a gay thread
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 03:04:10 PM »
hmmm..  :-\

what's so homosexual about it?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 03:11:32 PM »
Is this a joke? LOL, Crooked I would rap circles around DMX at any point in either of their careers.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 03:18:54 PM »
Is this a joke? LOL, Crooked I would rap circles around DMX at any point in either of their careers.

this
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 04:57:51 PM »
I get that a lot of people dislike Crooked, but if nothing else most will admit that he's a great battle rapper. Crooked takes this easily.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 05:50:13 PM »
thread fail.

rappers are too pussy to battle each other, we all know that.

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 05:50:44 PM »
I get that a lot of people dislike Crooked, but if nothing else most will admit that he's a great battle rapper. Crooked takes this easily.
dont think so. everybody loves Crook, but he isnt a battle-rapper. he doesnt even have any battles on his stripe-list at all..

i guess ppl perceive him as a battle-capability, cus he kinda lyrical & respected in the hiphop-community - but that doesnt necessiraly mean that u can go back n forth off the dome, at a fast & aggressive pace on the battleground wit another rapper.. some of the biggest lyricists in the world cant even battle..
DMX is one of the biggest battle-rappers in hiphop-history, like the Muhammed Ali of Battle-rap

the only rappers from the west that i can think of, that used to battle seriously back in the day - are Kurupt or Mistah F.A.B.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 05:53:21 PM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 05:57:43 PM »
dont think so. everybody loves Crook, but he isnt a battle-rapper. he doesnt even have any battles on his stripe-list at all..

i guess ppl perceive him as a battle-capability, cus he kinda lyrical & respected in the hiphop-community - but that doesnt necessiraly mean that u can go back n forth off the dome, at a fast & aggressive pace on the battleground wit another rapper.. some of the biggest lyricists in the world cant even battle..
DMX is one of the biggest battle-rappers in hiphop-history, like the Muhammed Ali of Battle-rap

the only rappers from the west that i can think of, that used to battle seriously back in the day - are Kurupt or Mistah F.A.B.

He has a point here that I wanted to bring up, too. NY generates all these really skilled battle rappers cuz they have a tradition of batttling. Not saying that there aren't any on the Westcoast. And for Crook, if this was about writtens, that's a no-brainer but I never seen Crooked in a rap battle and DMX can do that.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 09:02:50 PM »

We don't even know if he can freestyle. He's said in interviews he writes all his shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 09:23:57 PM »

We don't even know if he can freestyle. He's said in interviews he writes all his shit.

who doesn't?

I've heard Crooked come off the dome on a few appearances through the years (mostly wakeup show when he runs out of writtens) and he's ok  (he can still drop multi syllibles but the punchlines aren't nearly as good obviosuly)

but comparing DMX to Crooked is like comparing Pras to Nas

Blasphemy

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 10:29:53 PM »
I'd rather see DMX VS. Eminem (MMLP Em not the gay Replase/Recovery fag)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 12:15:02 AM »
x...those reality raps would hurt crooked in the long run...yall see what x did to jay(left razor blade scars on his neck).

David G Tanner

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 08:18:44 PM »
only that faggot Ferhat would pick Crooked I