Author Topic: sean price asks kid cudi fans to kill themselves  (Read 564 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: sean price asks kid cudi fans to kill themselves
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 02:50:12 PM »
I remember when I first saw Kid Cudi vs. Crookers - Day 'n' Night on MTV I thought it was a techno song by a guy from England. I didn't even know dude was hip-hop until I read it on wikipedia & started seeing news about him on hip-hop sites.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 04:53:12 PM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 03:08:11 PM »
same here.

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 04:15:38 PM »
just dont throw your wallet at him, what ever you do.

unless you have a mcguyver wallet that doubles as a hand grenade

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2010, 04:49:36 PM »
Why is Cudi getting hate for not being a "rapper" when the lines have been blurred so much by a lot of people recently (Kanye comes to mind). At the end of the day I like his music, his first album was one of my favorites to come out in a minute and i look forward to the new shit. I swear, it seems like if a rapper doesn't talk about pimpin hoes, sellin crack or killing people, then they're either a bitch or gay in rap fans eyes (again, Kanye comes to mind). If that's the case, what does that make the average rap fan?

But back to the topic, Sean P is just jealous. I like a lot of Sean Price's shit, but he just wishes he had the buzz Cudi has........same goes for boring ass Wale, who's shit I'm not very fond of.

+1

more importantly, who's that chick in your sig?

one of my homies, she models.

and wale actually did respond but he didnt say much Dj drama was trying to make it a beef issue but wale wasnt having it