Poll

do you believe there's life on other planets?

Yes
18 (90%)
No
1 (5%)
I don't know what I believe. All I want is J Woww's lil asshole.
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: do you believe there's life on other planets?  (Read 3627 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: do you believe there's life on other planets?
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2010, 08:59:52 PM »
If there is truly a Noah's ark, it is not in Turkey. What we have to understand is that people migrated from Africa to the middle east. Back in those days, everyone was in Africa, and eventually they made their way to the promise land. This is why it's never found, and never will.

Sikotic™

« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2010, 09:15:42 PM »
LMAO @ perfect human anatomy. The asshole is mere centimeters away from the vagina. If that was God's perfect plan, than he is a cruel muthafucka.

I always thought the asshole was the best argument for god. but hey, that's just me.
It would be, but then God says he doesn't want you to fuck the asshole, but he puts it right next to the pussy. That's just mean.

Considering the fact that almost every man with a dick is fucking they woman in the ass these days, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the woman's body would somehow evolve to a point where you could impregnate it through the asshole. Wouldn't you love to be alive when the first anally conceived baby is born. Picture The Pope reading a statement about the issue. I'd laugh so hard, I'd probably die.
As long as I ain't the daddy, I would love to see it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2010, 10:34:43 PM »
LMAO @ perfect human anatomy. The asshole is mere centimeters away from the vagina. If that was God's perfect plan, than he is a cruel muthafucka.

I always thought the asshole was the best argument for god. but hey, that's just me.
It would be, but then God says he doesn't want you to fuck the asshole, but he puts it right next to the pussy. That's just mean.

Considering the fact that almost every man with a dick is fucking they woman in the ass these days, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the woman's body would somehow evolve to a point where you could impregnate it through the asshole. Wouldn't you love to be alive when the first anally conceived baby is born. Picture The Pope reading a statement about the issue. I'd laugh so hard, I'd probably die.
As long as I ain't the daddy, I would love to see it.

I wouldn't mind being the daddy, but I'd hate to be that baby.

Anunikke

« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2010, 12:21:25 AM »
If there is truly a Noah's ark, it is not in Turkey. What we have to understand is that people migrated from Africa to the middle east. Back in those days, everyone was in Africa, and eventually they made their way to the promise land. This is why it's never found, and never will.
It happened near turkey at least
The Black Sea was once land but a few thousand years ago it flooded, the story is probably based on that event.

Sikotic™

« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2010, 01:03:38 AM »
It happened near turkey at least
The Black Sea was once land but a few thousand years ago it flooded, the story is probably based on that event.

Greeks have a very similar flood story if I'm not mistaken.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2010, 01:53:48 AM »
1.) Well, whatever I said about Noah, was prolly becuz of what I read.

http://noahsarksearch.com/ararat.htm

http://www.pbase.com/andrys/noah

http://ic2.pbase.com/u38/andrys/upload/39343994.mImg_3348b.jpg
http://i.pbase.com/u38/andrys/upload/39343996.mImg_3348d.jpg

2.) My God Rapsodie. I am talkin' about a God creating the universe. I am not referring it to anythang else. Believing in a God is more than a TORAH, BIBLE, OR QURAN. But everytime the idea of a superior being gets brought up, somebody has to bring in a Book. How come when 'scientists' who discuss this shit, can speak of there being a Creator without a reference to a book, it's okay though..

Nigga, I don't know anythang. But they arguments homebody. Arg-u-ments. I'm gonna go to sleep in about 5 minutes and tell myself 'I don't know' when I rest my head on the pillow, cuz at the end of day, that's how it is. I - don't - know. Doesn't your grandmother do that, you/your mother/yo granddaddy, after all is said and done, shakes their head and says 'I don't know anymore'...

What is god? You keep saying different things and trying to apply logic to it. The reason I mention the book is because that is what YOU SPECIFICALLY believe in. You don't JUST believe that something created the universe. Because that's a broad ass belief. You believe in the Christian biblical story. That's why you're in this thread arguing right? So again, how are your specific beliefs logical? I'm not the one who follows this stuff, you do. So explain what is logical about your specific beliefs.

No, science itself, applys logic to it. Stop thinkin' science is going to disprove theology. It ain't. Nor does it. You can't disprove it's Creator with its own design. ;)

And why you want me to tell you what God is? So I can get ridiculed. You know what God is.

Nope, science doesn't disprove theology. It doesn't try to either. You can't disprove or prove something that is based entirely on faith. The only reason I'm asking you to explain the logic in your beliefs is because you keep claiming its "logical." But its not, its based entirely on faith, not logic. I don't know why you keep trying to apply logic to it.

And no, I don't know what god is. Everyone seems to have a different idea of what god is. Is god simply the name for whatever caused the universe to exist? Now that's one broad fucking definition. You really need to specify what exactly this god is if you want to argue for its existence.

Fraxxx

« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2010, 09:37:45 AM »
To sit there and tell me it is impossible for a man to live 950 years on THIS EARTH, yet, YET, you are going to tell me that this same EARTH contained a 40 foot tall, 80 ton creature.

AAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Sorry kid, I'll have to quote this in my sig!

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2010, 11:25:48 AM »
To sit there and tell me it is impossible for a man to live 950 years on THIS EARTH, yet, YET, you are going to tell me that this same EARTH contained a 40 foot tall, 80 ton creature.

LMAO! How do those two ideas go together?

btw QT, if you find it hard to believe a creature that big existed at one point, there's an even bigger one that is still alive today. Its called a whale.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 11:28:19 AM by rapsodie sees the elano in you »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2010, 11:32:28 AM »

HAHAHAH this one amazed me as well. He's got so many good ones now, it's almost impossible to find the best one. Yours is a good choice though. lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »
Science does not even consider theology. However, religions spend a great deal of their energy doing everything they can to take shots at science. Isn't that funny?

BTW, the Earth currently contains a creature over 100 ft. long and over 200 tons........its called the blue whale.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2010, 04:31:12 PM »
^ You'd know.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2010, 04:33:19 PM »

LMAO! How do those two ideas go together?

btw QT, if you find it hard to believe a creature that big existed at one point, there's an even bigger one that is still alive today. Its called a whale.

And Jonah lived inside it for 3 days and 3 nights.

Sikotic™

« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2010, 04:34:48 PM »
^ You'd know.
What's that suppose to mean?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2010, 04:54:55 PM »
Science does not even consider theology. However, religions spend a great deal of their energy doing everything they can to take shots at science. Isn't that funny?

BTW, the Earth currently contains a creature over 100 ft. long and over 200 tons........its called the blue whale.
And it posts here regularly.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2010, 05:49:52 PM »
1.) Well, whatever I said about Noah, was prolly becuz of what I read.

http://noahsarksearch.com/ararat.htm

http://www.pbase.com/andrys/noah

http://ic2.pbase.com/u38/andrys/upload/39343994.mImg_3348b.jpg
http://i.pbase.com/u38/andrys/upload/39343996.mImg_3348d.jpg

2.) My God Rapsodie. I am talkin' about a God creating the universe. I am not referring it to anythang else. Believing in a God is more than a TORAH, BIBLE, OR QURAN. But everytime the idea of a superior being gets brought up, somebody has to bring in a Book. How come when 'scientists' who discuss this shit, can speak of there being a Creator without a reference to a book, it's okay though..

Nigga, I don't know anythang. But they arguments homebody. Arg-u-ments. I'm gonna go to sleep in about 5 minutes and tell myself 'I don't know' when I rest my head on the pillow, cuz at the end of day, that's how it is. I - don't - know. Doesn't your grandmother do that, you/your mother/yo granddaddy, after all is said and done, shakes their head and says 'I don't know anymore'...

What is god? You keep saying different things and trying to apply logic to it. The reason I mention the book is because that is what YOU SPECIFICALLY believe in. You don't JUST believe that something created the universe. Because that's a broad ass belief. You believe in the Christian biblical story. That's why you're in this thread arguing right? So again, how are your specific beliefs logical? I'm not the one who follows this stuff, you do. So explain what is logical about your specific beliefs.

No, science itself, applys logic to it. Stop thinkin' science is going to disprove theology. It ain't. Nor does it. You can't disprove it's Creator with its own design. ;)

And why you want me to tell you what God is? So I can get ridiculed. You know what God is.

Nope, science doesn't disprove theology. It doesn't try to either. You can't disprove or prove something that is based entirely on faith. The only reason I'm asking you to explain the logic in your beliefs is because you keep claiming its "logical." But its not, its based entirely on faith, not logic. I don't know why you keep trying to apply logic to it.

And no, I don't know what god is. Everyone seems to have a different idea of what god is. Is god simply the name for whatever caused the universe to exist? Now that's one broad fucking definition. You really need to specify what exactly this god is if you want to argue for its existence.

Quote from:  John 4:24
God is a Spirit:
Quote from:  1 John 4:8
for God is love.
Quote from:  1 John 4:16
God is love;
Quote from:  1 John 1:5
God is light
Quote from:  Deuteronomy 33:27
The eternal God
Quote from:  Quran 57:3
He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent:
Quote from:  Quran 6:103
No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.
Quote from:  Quran 2:117
To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: When He decreeth a matter, He saith to it: "Be," and it is.
Quote from:  John 1:10
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Quote from:  John 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Quote from:  Hebrews 13:8
the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Quote from:  Genesis 1:1
God created the heaven and the earth.
Quote from:  Quran 35:1
Who created (out of nothing) the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels, messengers with wings,- two, or three, or four (pairs): He adds to Creation as He pleases: for Allah has power over all things.

In summary: He is outside our realm. An emotion. A force. A light. Unchangeable. Uncreated. But a Creator.

God is an existence! Period. :o