Poll

do you believe there's life on other planets?

Yes
18 (90%)
No
1 (5%)
I don't know what I believe. All I want is J Woww's lil asshole.
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: do you believe there's life on other planets?  (Read 3630 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: do you believe there's life on other planets?
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2010, 09:01:54 AM »
There is absolutely no proof of aliens, yet you believe?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010, 10:13:36 AM »
As I've stated many times, I def believe in aliens.  I believe there is a massive cover up of their existance because of the direct threat to organized religion, corporatism, government, etc. 

Once the cat is out of the bag the world will be a MUCH better place. 

The powers that be know this and have done everything they can to keep the lid on it.  They have also been conditioning people to believe that if intelligent life IS out there, that they will kill us all and or enslave humanity.  Just know that that is bullshit because if they wanted to, it would have already happened by now. 

When the time comes that the powers that be can no longer deny their existance, they will make one last ditch effort which will be to lie and exploit it to try and maintain control of the world.  They will say we are being attacked and we need to unify the world and fight them.  It will be a bullshit false flag just like 9/11 or USS Liberty or 7/7 or Mumbai...they'll prolly detonate a ton of nukes in major cities, Prolly project some kind of image in the ionosphere all around the world that looks like a giant space ship or some shit, shut off the internet and officially blame aliens.

Werner Von Braun who was an ex Nazi scientiest brought to the US after the war to start NASA warned of this on his death bed.  Research Project Blue Beam.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 07:20:18 PM »
That's an interesting perspective Jome. I never considered it like that, but the more I think about it the more I'd think you're right because if you think about it a central precept of human cultures is that we are alone and special. That would be shattered and humanity would panic and we would see a number of people probably openly reject all kinds of old societal taboos and standards IMO.

But then I think there would also be people who would pretend nothing happened and become hardcore alienophobes and Jesusfreaks and there would probably be conflict in that vein (on Earth).

Whenever I think about this, I think of the Taelons from Earth Final Conflict, coming to Earth promising technology while occupying the planet but even on that show there were human cults that worshipped the Taelons and other ones that attacked them, and a bunch of other shit going on.

Anunikke

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2010, 12:08:12 AM »
I don't get the sharing technology part.

Do we share technology with all animals?
uhmm..technology we don't use to turn those animals into food...\

We only share them with cats & dogs, and we've enslaved them...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 12:29:18 AM »
intergalactic crippin, that whats up cuzzo

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2010, 03:28:21 AM »
no aliens...it is totally plausible that earth had a unique set of circumtances that led to life.

There is absolutely no proof of aliens, yet you believe?
That sounds unbelievably ignorant.

We are proof of aliens.

The vastness of the universe, the fact that it already happened once before and that we know we will be able to turn mars into a liveable planet is pretty solid proof.

the vastness statement implies that nothing that exists can be unique...there are billions of human beings...all are unique. By your argument you scould say that there are too many humans for there to be only one you. there has to be another

until there is any, even a slight, evidence that there is life on other planets...there is no reason to believe it.

Retarded analogy...
your analogy implies that other life should be exactly like us. Life isn't exclusive to advanced beings who are able to destroy the entire planet they live on.
One-Celled organisms will qualify as life.

We're not even sure life started just the one time on earth, there is evidence that it started at least twice here on earth.

so you believe in things just because there isnt proof that is doesnt exist??????? That is ridiculous...

and if that other mutha fucka thinks theres evidence...care to share?? UFO's??? hahahhaa

Anunikke

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2010, 06:06:32 AM »
so you believe in things just because there isnt proof that is doesnt exist??????? That is ridiculous...

and if that other mutha fucka thinks theres evidence...care to share?? UFO's??? hahahhaa
You appear so close-minded that I don't even know how to respond.

Our knowledge of the universe is limited right now, we can only see an extremely small percentage.
So If you take a glass of ocean water and you don't find fish in it, you would conclude that there are no fish in the ocean?

Sure there is little evidence of alien life, but there is a high probability of it, they call this the Fermi Paradox:
The apparent size and age of the universe suggest that many technologically advanced extraterrestrial civilizations ought to exist.
However, this hypothesis seems inconsistent with the lack of observational evidence to support it.

Like I said: we're not even sure life just started the one time here on earth, if it could happen multiple times on this planet it will have happened on other planets.
The theory that life once started on Mars is still not busted, and if it could happen twice in the same solar system, the chance would be 100% that it has happened in other galaxies.

Study the Drake Equation faggot.

Elkoizm

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2010, 07:10:33 AM »
The fact (I believe) that there are other beings out there amazes me. I never thought of them to be weird in appearance of creation but more so their behaviour. I'm much more intrigued by the functioning of their behaviours, societies and instincts.

Sometimes I think there may be another planet EXACTLY like earth and they're probably thinking the same thing. But it'll be a planet without wars (not insinuating violence is non-existent), Justin Bieber and McDonalds.

Just a ramble. But to answer the question, yes I believe there is life on other planets. Superior? I don't know. Will do a read on the historical events and names mentioned by you guys i.e. Research Project Blue Beam.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2010, 08:40:58 AM »
The irony in this thread is hilarious.

Fraxxx

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2010, 10:03:46 AM »

That's just in your head.

On topic, what's with the aspect of time? Don't you think it was very coincidental if aliens that are close/advanced enough to come to earth would exist in this very small time-period in which we are aware of ourselfs?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2010, 11:12:39 AM »
As I've stated many times, I def believe in aliens.  I believe there is a massive cover up of their existance because of the direct threat to organized religion, corporatism, government, etc. 

Once the cat is out of the bag the world will be a MUCH better place. 

The powers that be know this and have done everything they can to keep the lid on it.  They have also been conditioning people to believe that if intelligent life IS out there, that they will kill us all and or enslave humanity.  Just know that that is bullshit because if they wanted to, it would have already happened by now. 

When the time comes that the powers that be can no longer deny their existance, they will make one last ditch effort which will be to lie and exploit it to try and maintain control of the world.  They will say we are being attacked and we need to unify the world and fight them.  It will be a bullshit false flag just like 9/11 or USS Liberty or 7/7 or Mumbai...they'll prolly detonate a ton of nukes in major cities, Prolly project some kind of image in the ionosphere all around the world that looks like a giant space ship or some shit, shut off the internet and officially blame aliens.

Werner Von Braun who was an ex Nazi scientiest brought to the US after the war to start NASA warned of this on his death bed.  Research Project Blue Beam.

i have a hard time believing such conspiracies because its too big of a plan to keep quiet.  In order to run such projects you will need THOUSANDS of people contributing to it over years and decades....somewhere along the way things will leak out.  You can keep a certain amount of people quiet but not when the group gets big.  This whole alien stuff is just BS, the footages, the pictures, etc....they're just gov't experiments not meant for people to see.  So when some pictures did leak out, people wanted to believe it was aliens. 

The typical UFO aircraft is obviously something made in 60s and 70s you can just tell by how out dated it looks compared to if they were to make it now.  Now we have better technology that can make the aircraft look alot more sophisticated. 

IF u know anything about military experiments the types of aircraft, UAVs that are out there, alot of them look like weird UFOs but they're not.  Alot of them are experiments that never come to life, they're a prototype and for some reason you will never see them.  obviously sometimes people can see these things in the air and take pictures of them and since they've never seen it and it looks strange, they think its a UFO. 

This could easily be identified a UFO

but its just a military aircraft, they have many many of these out there which they keep away from public

so like i said, these huge projects require alot of people to research and work on, which means factories, warehouse, etc which require REGULAR working citizens.  you could keep stuff secret with some top people but not when regular people are involved, u cant keep everything a secret. 

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 03:26:13 PM »
Yes there has to be life on other planets.

I wonder how many civilisations  existed out there and died out before any other could meet them. Since I saw a documentary about what would happen if we all died tomorrow I just can't get this picture out of my head. Imagine we die out and others discover our planet a few thousand years later, but  they won't find out anything about us since all our  cultural legacy is gone. This is pretty scaring to me.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2010, 06:08:47 PM »

what irony?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2010, 07:53:58 PM »

what irony?

Nigga. If I knew how to spell the sound effect of sucking teeth, I'd spell that shit six times.

Anunikke

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2010, 11:29:54 PM »
Yes there has to be life on other planets.

I wonder how many civilisations  existed out there and died out before any other could meet them. Since I saw a documentary about what would happen if we all died tomorrow I just can't get this picture out of my head. Imagine we die out and others discover our planet a few thousand years later, but  they won't find out anything about us since all our  cultural legacy is gone. This is pretty scaring to me.
Life After People?
Love those documentaries, just found a torrent for 2 seasons.
But it's been taking 3 weeks for 3 episodes now and they're still not done..

A few thousand years is a relatively short time in the history of the universe, maybe earth will be a fucking asteroid belt by the time aliens arive.

It did disturb me how with our modern technology we have no monuments that will stand the test of time.
Even the islands we made require human maintenance.