Poll

do you believe there's life on other planets?

Yes
18 (90%)
No
1 (5%)
I don't know what I believe. All I want is J Woww's lil asshole.
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: do you believe there's life on other planets?  (Read 3634 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: do you believe there's life on other planets?
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2010, 12:14:06 PM »
I mean I don't know.

That sums up this entire discussion.  I can't say God is certain.  I can't say life exists outside of Earth.   I don't know if there are parallel universes.  I don't know what happens after you die.  What I do know is that I respect the evolution of the mind, how influential has religion been to that?  I don't know, but if it was very influential then it is what it is.  What I do know is that I live my life with my personal expectations of being a good person. How this was developed in my mind?  I don't know.  My dad always told me, "the fear of God is needed to do good".  Not sure how much he believed that himself, but even as a Catholic kid growing up I didn't believe that.  I actually don't even like screwing people over for a dollar, I basically feel bad about it no matter how much the money is.  As a driver, sometimes if I miss an exit, instead of cutting somebody to get to the exit I rather just get off the next exit/street.  That's just how I am.  I know this got pretty off topic, but basically "I don't know shit"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2010, 12:24:24 PM »
^ +1

Anunikke

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2010, 01:37:49 AM »
I definitely said I believe in a possibility of other life. But I also believe it's fuckin' korny that all the ones who think it's illogical for there to be a creator of space (which man will prolly never be able to understand) can believe in a possibly of other life forms. I understand ya'll gotta defend yourselves, but I know, you know, how ironic it sounds. Especially coming with an 'anythang's possible' mentality, it's a lil contradictory, wouldn't you agree? Well, I know you won't, but it is. It is.

My belief in a creator is not unreasonable. You can throw Jesus, Heaven and Hell in it all you want to make it seem stupid. But it is not. Listen to ya'll men! You are sayin' anythang is possible out there. How korny is that? I say that same idea in other threads and I'M unreasonable? We all agree that we are a fuckin' orange goldfish in The Pacific Ocean, and that goldfish has no fuckin' idea there's an Atlantic Ocean too... that shit just shows us what we are. Just that thought on space makes you wonder, well evidently not Atheists cuz they take a few scientific observations ( that are liable to change at any moment ) and base a firm fact on them to laugh at others.. but it should make you wonder about alot more than Jesus. That maybe there is somethang after death, I mean other life forms may not even die.. I mean I don't know.. there's so much it makes your head spin.

The more advanced the human race becomes to report findings on space, to me, just shows us how the comprehension of God will never be understood by man. Ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. Cuz in a discussion like this, on an infinite space, and you all STILL can conclude a belief, all this is mere coincidence, such a arrogant and close minded idea (as Ikke as said in this same thread, ha) I truly feel bad.

And I would like to know how I'm, or Christians, or Muslims reject facts? Have ya'll ever read the Catechism from the Catholic Church? Prolly has to be the most realistic pieces of material a 'rational' person could read, with a belief in God. And the Quran is the most scientific Holy Book, so hmmm, Islam is a pretty rational faith.
Assuredly the creation of the heavens and the earth is a greater (matter) than the creation of men: Yet most men understand not. 40:57

So who are the 'irrational' or 'illogical' or 'unreasonable' believers in God who reject facts, that you speak of? Down South Evangelicals? Ha.
Let's just agree that you won't understand this.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2010, 02:17:17 PM »
I definitely said I believe in a possibility of other life. But I also believe it's fuckin' korny that all the ones who think it's illogical for there to be a creator of space (which man will prolly never be able to understand) can believe in a possibly of other life forms. I understand ya'll gotta defend yourselves, but I know, you know, how ironic it sounds. Especially coming with an 'anythang's possible' mentality, it's a lil contradictory, wouldn't you agree? Well, I know you won't, but it is. It is.

My belief in a creator is not unreasonable. You can throw Jesus, Heaven and Hell in it all you want to make it seem stupid. But it is not. Listen to ya'll men! You are sayin' anythang is possible out there. How korny is that? I say that same idea in other threads and I'M unreasonable? We all agree that we are a fuckin' orange goldfish in The Pacific Ocean, and that goldfish has no fuckin' idea there's an Atlantic Ocean too... that shit just shows us what we are. Just that thought on space makes you wonder, well evidently not Atheists cuz they take a few scientific observations ( that are liable to change at any moment ) and base a firm fact on them to laugh at others.. but it should make you wonder about alot more than Jesus. That maybe there is somethang after death, I mean other life forms may not even die.. I mean I don't know.. there's so much it makes your head spin.

The more advanced the human race becomes to report findings on space, to me, just shows us how the comprehension of God will never be understood by man. Ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. Cuz in a discussion like this, on an infinite space, and you all STILL can conclude a belief, all this is mere coincidence, such a arrogant and close minded idea (as Ikke as said in this same thread, ha) I truly feel bad.

And I would like to know how I'm, or Christians, or Muslims reject facts? Have ya'll ever read the Catechism from the Catholic Church? Prolly has to be the most realistic pieces of material a 'rational' person could read, with a belief in God. And the Quran is the most scientific Holy Book, so hmmm, Islam is a pretty rational faith.
Assuredly the creation of the heavens and the earth is a greater (matter) than the creation of men: Yet most men understand not. 40:57

So who are the 'irrational' or 'illogical' or 'unreasonable' believers in God who reject facts, that you speak of? Down South Evangelicals? Ha.

For a long time I thought you did indeed reject facts, but I now believe you simply don't understand or fully comprehend what we're saying to you. You must smoke a lot of weed nigga. There is a HUGE difference between life on other planets and an almighty god who can stop your heart any second. We know life can only thrive in certain conditions and we know these conditions exist and so to think we're believing in something blindly is amazing. Nobody said anything about being 100% sure of life existing on other planets, but because life already exists here on this small ass planet of ours and in a seemingly endless space, the chances are anything but slim. I have no idea if there's a god or not and ikke, sik, or anybody else, atheist or theist has any muthafuccin idea either. You're the one with blind faith. To quote Bill Maher "I preach the gospel of I DON'T KNOW". You talk like you know something I don't and you're human just like me. Have you any idea how ignorant and stupid you fuccin sound? I will even go as far and say I'm not even sure if Santa Claus is bullshit. I can't prove his existence or his nonexistence. That is the only reason why I or You or Anyone can never be 100% sure of anything that hasn't been proven. The key word here is likelihood and you need evidence to determine likelihood and if you have evidence that backs up your almighty god claim I'd love to hear it. Sadly the argument for god's existence isn't very strong and that is why the chances of him existing are anything but great. I doubt you can tell me something I haven't already heard. No really, I have an open mind. I'd love to believe in such a silly and idiotic thing and I probably would if I had an idiotic mindset. We know life exists, we know there's rust on Mars and we know one of Jupiter's moons has conditions that could easily support life and I personally would be very surprised if they didn't find life there. We know this, because we have these conditions here and we've seen life thrive in conditions no one believed life could thrive in. If you think I'm repeating myself, it's because I am, but you strike me as a person who needs a great deal of help in understanding certain things. You know when I was about 5 years old, I needed to be told the same things many times in order for me to understand them. I believe in you. Try writing this down on paper. That often helps.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2010, 03:56:44 PM »
It's funny how.. when I make a solid point the only thang that comes back at me is how I 'just don't understand' or have a lack of comprehension.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2010, 04:09:33 PM »
Some people KNOW there isn't a God, some people KNOW you can't possibly know, and so people KNOW there is a God. 

I was agnostic for the majority of my life, however my perspective has changed.  It changed because I realized through some pretty basic research that the people that are in control of the major things in our world DO have a strong belief in a "Godly" power, albeit not Allah or the Christian God, or Buddha or any of that...they actually worship Lucifer. 

This same research will lead you to see that those who are in power now, and I'm talking the really higher ups, the ones names that never get published in the Forbes 100 top richest people in the world, they are above all that - these people are part of a clique that has been in power of the world for thousands of years.  I'm talking Egypt, Rome, Britain, Bolsheviks, Nazi's, the US, etc., all these revolutions throughout history have really been orchestrated and financed by a certain group, purposely pitting humanity against ourselves to distract us from what they are doing.

Anyway, these people are Luciferian, and believe that Lucifer is the real God, and feel that they are doing honest good work by carrying out what they believe his wishes are.  They are real, they really believe this, and are some of the most influential people on earth. 

I, seeing how fucked up things were on the planet, the continuous endless brutal murder of millions of people, the lying, the stealing, the fact that we are all born into slavery because of central banks, was able to pin down the fact that there are relatively only a small amount of people making decisions for all of these things that are occurring on a global scale, and there is no way they could not be aware of what they were doing. 

Well they do know what they're doing, they have an agenda and they are doing everything they can to bring that agenda into reality.  So I thought if these motherfuckers have a central spiritual belief system (albeit a fucked up dysfunctional one), there must be something to it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 04:12:08 PM by Jrome The Don Killuminati »

Anunikke

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2010, 04:17:16 PM »
Some people KNOW there isn't a God, some people KNOW you can't possibly know, and so people KNOW there is a God. 

I was agnostic for the majority of my life, however my perspective has changed.  It changed because I realized through some pretty basic research that the people that are in control of the major things in our world DO have a strong belief in a "Godly" power, albeit not Allah or the Christian God, or Buddha or any of that...they actually worship Lucifer. 

This same research will lead you to see that those who are in power now, and I'm talking the really higher ups, the ones names that never get published in the Forbes 100 top richest people in the world, they are above all that - these people are part of a clique that has been in power of the world for thousands of years.  I'm talking Egypt, Rome, Britain, Bolsheviks, Nazi's, the US, etc., all these revolutions throughout history have really been orchestrated and financed by a certain group, purposely pitting humanity against ourselves to distract us from what they are doing.

Anyway, these people are Luciferian, and believe that Lucifer is the real God, and feel that they are doing honest good work by carrying out what they believe his wishes are.  They are real, they really believe this, and are some of the most influential people on earth. 

I, seeing how fucked up things were on the planet, the continuous endless brutal murder of millions of people, the lying, the stealing, the fact that we are all born into slavery because of central banks, was able to pin down the fact that there are relatively only a small amount of people making decisions for all of these things that are occurring on a global scale, and there is no way they could not be aware of what they were doing. 

Well they do know what they're doing, they have an agenda and they are doing everything they can to bring that agenda into reality.  So I thought if these motherfuckers have a central spiritual belief system (albeit a fucked up dysfunctional one), there must be something to it.

Actually, the Luciferian Religion is very different from what you described.
In reality these people are not Luciferian, they are God.
Not God to the definition, but in the christian faith you are actually worshipping these powerful individuals.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2010, 04:22:04 PM »
Maybe there's a God for every Galaxy so when the word says "There is only 1 God" it could've been a true fact but just not what you expected.  I believe that there is a God, and I believe all of these stories from the bible, koran, or whatever you believe (satanist and atheist), I believe that he did that for a reason becuz God wants us to think outside the box when it comes to life, living it, and all of that.  That's why you see so many different religions, interpretations of it, and holy texts, it's becuz God is all of that and more.  Everybody channels thru God in their own way even if it's totally different or completely the same.  As far as other life on Planets, yeah I'm sure there's something out there but probably not what we think (like maybe bacteria and all of that - for all we know they could be souls locked in an ocean on a Planet waiting on their turn at Planet Earth or keeping us safe from Deadly bacteria traveling to the Earth).  

Yeah I'm kinda "agnostic" about it all but in a way I'm completely the opposite.  The simplest mysteries in Life have never been solved since the beginning of time (not even The Myan's knew).  It iz what it iz and we should make the best of it while we're here.  You put yourself in a box if you stop thinking rationally (Bill Maher said it best, not that I completely agree with everything he says).  Really, none of us will truely know until we're all the way dead (and not almost all the way dead).  If Earth is the "Devil's" domain, why is there so much Life here, why is it all so beautiful?  Something's playing a mind game on us all, and it wasn't us (or maybe it was, but in a super natural way)... real talk!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2010, 05:08:04 PM »
It's funny how.. when I make a solid point the only thang that comes back at me is how I 'just don't understand' or have a lack of comprehension.

A solid point? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe you believe that. Where is that solid point you made? I believe anything's possible. ANYTHING! I believe it's possible to build a space ship out of your mother's pussy. I believe it's possible to assassinate every single person with intense satanic prayer. I believe the existence of god is possible. However, I also believe the chances of these things ever happening/or being real are somewhere in the zero range.

Let me ask you this. What part of likelihood don't you understand? You can not put an equal sign between a belief in god and a belief in life on other planets because the nature of these beliefs is not the same and that is why the odds could never be the same. Even if I believed in god, the way you believe in god, I could never come to such an idiotic conclusion.

Life exists on Earth
Earth is a planet in space
Life exists in space

Think about that equation and try to make one for your bitch ass god.

No offense but I'd love to see the results of your IQ test.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2010, 06:33:23 PM »

A solid point? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe you believe that. Where is that solid point you made? I believe anything's possible. ANYTHING! I believe it's possible to build a space ship out of your mother's pussy. I believe it's possible to assassinate every single person with intense satanic prayer. I believe the existence of god is possible. However, I also believe the chances of these things ever happening/or being real are somewhere in the zero range.

Let me ask you this. What part of likelihood don't you understand? You can not put an equal sign between a belief in god and a belief in life on other planets because the nature of these beliefs is not the same and that is why the odds could never be the same. Even if I believed in god, the way you believe in god, I could never come to such an idiotic conclusion.

Life exists on Earth
Life exists in space

Saying you believe in aliens and not God is ironic. There is the fuckin' solid statement I made. IRONY! It's an easy common sense comment. Why is it ironic.. because there is NO PROOF of alien life. NO PROOF. It's a assumption, a very POSSIBLE assumption. Almost all the people in this very thread have told me numerous times my belief in God is unreasonable because there is NO PROOF. NO PROOF. Now if you can't see this parallel, than nigga speak for your IQ yourself!!

Hey, there's no proof of God, there's no God.

Hey, there's no proof of alien life, yet there's aliens.

Simple.

Now go ahead C-Blue, go ahead, tell me you ain't talking bout 'aliens'. Like you ain't meant your friend 'Harry'.

Cuz others including yourself, say not just life as in advanced but also bacteria etc.
We know life exists, we know there's rust on Mars
So we if we 'know' life exists, asking 'do you believe there's life on other planets?' is a pretty dumb question if we already got evidence.

So wit that out the way, now I can only assume you believe in advanced beings riding in UFO's.... but not God.

SO I MAKE A SOLID POINT. POINT: IRONY!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2010, 06:46:44 PM »
I'm sorry C-Booze but if u don't act like there can't be anything out there then you lack logical thinking.  Just becuz you SAY anything is possible but live on and emphasize on the "it's not real becuz we can't see it" part doesn't give you some sorta Pass.  You either believe or you don't believe, there's middle ground but not much.  4 all u know God could grant your wish and leave your life and you'll live the rest of your life always sad about something and unstable and then when you die you do as you think and you turn into nothing (and that's it for you).  I love to play with fire and burn out but I'm humble so I feel the need to "Act" on the good.  I don't wanna sound like I'm preachin or make you care but it's true we may have came from Space Dust and Snakes and Gorillaz but someone or something (*God*) had to have jump started it; Flatulence just doesn't pop out of thin air, it comes from your ass, so with that said...

So if God made man in his image and man looks like God then God is man, right?  I mean with it written like that in all of the texts I'm aware of then it's on you to determine how you should view God.  Maybe God wants you to be like that so he can send your soul into another Galaxy, one where u will fit in more.  I'm just sayin', I feel you on people being completely ignorant to tha fact that their God may or may not exist.  All I know is that the bible and koran and a lot of other Texts always seem to be relevant somewhere today in the world right now this second, all you have to do is pick it apart.  Those books could be what everybody says doesn't exist, a manual to life; there's the rules, how to play, how to prepare, your chapters, the characters, and it's on you to play tha game (all of the way from beginner).  And that's what the facts are of today.  All of these Billions of years and still to this day people don't combine the two (blind faith/science) and make it all under Mythology and live under that code of life.  God is this popular in the ENTIRE WORLD for a reason, not becuz 1 person or 1 team was THAT GOOD at telling stories.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2010, 06:56:24 PM »

Life exists on Earth
Life exists in space

Saying you believe in aliens and not God is ironic. There is the fuckin' solid statement I made. IRONY! It's an easy common sense comment. Why is it ironic.. because there is NO PROOF of alien life. NO PROOF. It's a assumption, a very POSSIBLE assumption. Almost all the people in this very thread have told me numerous times my belief in God is unreasonable because there is NO PROOF. NO PROOF. Now if you can't see this parallel, than nigga speak for your IQ yourself!!

Hey, there's no proof of God, there's no God.

Hey, there's no proof of alien life, yet there's aliens.

Simple.

Now go ahead C-Blue, go ahead, tell me you ain't talking bout 'aliens'. Like you ain't meant your friend 'Harry'.

Cuz others including yourself, say not just life as in advanced but also bacteria etc.
We know life exists, we know there's rust on Mars
So we if we 'know' life exists, asking 'do you believe there's life on other planets?' is a pretty dumb question if we already got evidence.

So wit that out the way, now I can only assume you believe in advanced beings riding in UFO's.... but not God.

SO I MAKE A SOLID POINT. POINT: IRONY!

What part of likelihood don't you understand? and NOBODY ever said there was proof of life on other planets. All of us are assuming. You assume there is a god and I assume there's life on other planets. But the key word is likelihood. How do you determine likelihood? You have to base it on something and I base my beliefs on real things. US HUMANS for example! Living beings. Shit I can see with my own goddamn eyes. That is the root of my belief in life on other planets and belief does not equal knowing. Your root in believing in god is very different, but for some reason you can't see that. It really amazes me. Honestly, what the fucc are you smoking nigga?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2010, 06:57:46 PM »
For all we know Mars is Heaven and the Sun is Hell or vice-versa, Venus or Mercury could be part of Hell too and Earth is the battleground but on the Devil's turf.  The Devil could be God and we all have to worship him and carry out his work (which is good and bad and dont even know or cant help it).  becuz after all God did say this was his domain; and life can be bitter and other times sweet (*get it; good/bad work*).  The Texts happen to everybody everywhere and everybody (including myself) is a character, and it's on you to do you and be who you are (but I bet I can probably find a character like you in A Text somewhere, I'll put my life on it).  
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 07:00:29 PM by Makin Love To Tha Money »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2010, 07:15:30 PM »
I'm sorry C-Booze but if u don't act like there can't be anything out there then you lack logical thinking.  Just becuz you SAY anything is possible but live on and emphasize on the "it's not real becuz we can't see it" part doesn't give you some sorta Pass.  You either believe or you don't believe, there's middle ground but not much.

I can't believe I'm sinking to such a low level and actually responding to your bullshit. Have you read any of the shit I've been saying? I even went as far as to say I believe it's possible to build a spaceship out of a certain woman's pussy. Does that sound like a man who acts like there can't be anything out there? You say there's not much room for a middle ground. I say there's always room for probability.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2010, 07:22:19 PM »
I don't wanna sound like I'm preachin or make you care but it's true we may have came from Space Dust and Snakes and Gorillaz but someone or something (*God*) had to have jump started it;

But for some reason some people can't grasp that, that somethang (God) could not even be of THIS WORLD. That somethang that could of jumped started it could transcend space! Outside of space completely. Now these same niggas is in this thread talking about all these possibles becuz of how infinite this space is, call us 'irrational' for having such a thought. Well if human beings are a single dot in the corner on a piece of paper, (which Atheist and non-Atheist in this thread all could agree) how could one not assume there's somethang even bigger than that paper? See they rely on this limited science, but how the fuck could science measure that? How could we find that out? We can't. We never will. See humble people say 'maybe cuz there's somethang bigger than us', others brush this 'jump start' off as 'coincidence'. Crazy ain't it? :-\