Poll

do you believe there's life on other planets?

Yes
18 (90%)
No
1 (5%)
I don't know what I believe. All I want is J Woww's lil asshole.
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: do you believe there's life on other planets?  (Read 3632 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: do you believe there's life on other planets?
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2010, 07:32:03 PM »
It's funny how.. when I make a solid point the only thang that comes back at me is how I 'just don't understand' or have a lack of comprehension.

A solid point? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe you believe that. Where is that solid point you made? I believe anything's possible. ANYTHING! I believe it's possible to build a space ship out of your mother's pussy. I believe it's possible to assassinate every single person with intense satanic prayer. I believe the existence of god is possible. However, I also believe the chances of these things ever happening/or being real are somewhere in the zero range.

Let me ask you this. What part of likelihood don't you understand? You can not put an equal sign between a belief in god and a belief in life on other planets because the nature of these beliefs is not the same and that is why the odds could never be the same. Even if I believed in god, the way you believe in god, I could never come to such an idiotic conclusion.

Life exists on Earth
Earth is a planet in space
Life exists in space

Think about that equation and try to make one for your bitch ass god.

No offense but I'd love to see the results of your IQ test.

Saying you believe in aliens and not God is ironic. There is the fuckin' solid statement I made. IRONY! It's an easy common sense comment. Why is it ironic.. because there is NO PROOF of alien life. NO PROOF. It's a assumption, a very POSSIBLE assumption. Almost all the people in this very thread have told me numerous times my belief in God is unreasonable because there is NO PROOF. NO PROOF. Now if you can't see this parallel, than nigga speak for your IQ yourself!!

Hey, there's no proof of God, there's no God.

Hey, there's no proof of alien life, yet there's aliens.

Simple.

Now go ahead C-Blue, go ahead, tell me you ain't talking bout 'aliens'. Like you ain't meant your friend 'Harry'.

Cuz others including yourself, say not just life as in advanced but also bacteria etc.
We know life exists, we know there's rust on Mars
So we if we 'know' life exists, asking 'do you believe there's life on other planets?' is a pretty dumb question if we already got evidence.

So wit that out the way, now I can only assume you believe in advanced beings riding in UFO's.... but not God.

SO I MAKE A SOLID POINT. POINT: IRONY!

What part of likelihood don't you understand? and NOBODY ever said there was proof of life on other planets. All of us are assuming. You assume there is a god and I assume there's life on other planets. But the key word is likelihood. How do you determine likelihood? You have to base it on something and I base my beliefs on real things. US HUMANS for example! Living beings. Shit I can see with my own goddamn eyes. That is the root of my belief in life on other planets and belief does not equal knowing. Your root in believing in god is very different, but for some reason you can't see that. It really amazes me. Honestly, what the fucc are you smoking nigga?

See you the one not gettin it. CUZ I COULD ASK U THOSE SAME EXACT QUESTIONS. ABOUT GOD.

You're basing alien life off.. us human beings.

I BASE GOD OFF.. US HUMAN BEINGS!!

The hell man, come on.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2010, 07:50:58 PM »
I'm sorry C-Booze but if u don't act like there can't be anything out there then you lack logical thinking.  Just becuz you SAY anything is possible but live on and emphasize on the "it's not real becuz we can't see it" part doesn't give you some sorta Pass.  You either believe or you don't believe, there's middle ground but not much.

I can't believe I'm sinking to such a low level and actually responding to your bullshit. Have you read any of the shit I've been saying? I even went as far as to say I believe it's possible to build a spaceship out of a certain woman's pussy. Does that sound like a man who acts like there can't be anything out there? You say there's not much room for a middle ground. I say there's always room for probability.

My level is a couple pay grades up than yours and I did read what you wrote but at the same time it's hard to ever take you serious about something (it just seems like u mock yourself all of the time).  A Spaceship out of a woman's pussy (dawg, u getz no laff for that 1.  And all I'm doing is interpreting your "probability" just like you explain it.  I was actually going off of whut you said, but I get it, I popped up in here all random and shit so u probably skimmed thru it or didn't bother 2 read it all and that's fine.  The way you think about "probability" is incomplete to me, I feel you but it doesn't seem all of the way thought thru when you write it, you just mock and move on.  It's just what you do, don't take it so personal, you love yourself and I guess that's a good thing.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2010, 12:06:33 AM »
I'm sorry C-Booze but if u don't act like there can't be anything out there then you lack logical thinking.  Just becuz you SAY anything is possible but live on and emphasize on the "it's not real becuz we can't see it" part doesn't give you some sorta Pass.  You either believe or you don't believe, there's middle ground but not much.

I can't believe I'm sinking to such a low level and actually responding to your bullshit. Have you read any of the shit I've been saying? I even went as far as to say I believe it's possible to build a spaceship out of a certain woman's pussy. Does that sound like a man who acts like there can't be anything out there? You say there's not much room for a middle ground. I say there's always room for probability.

My level is a couple pay grades up than yours and I did read what you wrote but at the same time it's hard to ever take you serious about something (it just seems like u mock yourself all of the time).  A Spaceship out of a woman's pussy (dawg, u getz no laff for that 1.  And all I'm doing is interpreting your "probability" just like you explain it.  I was actually going off of whut you said, but I get it, I popped up in here all random and shit so u probably skimmed thru it or didn't bother 2 read it all and that's fine.  The way you think about "probability" is incomplete to me, I feel you but it doesn't seem all of the way thought thru when you write it, you just mock and move on.  It's just what you do, don't take it so personal, you love yourself and I guess that's a good thing.

A couple of pay grades haha..I'm not even gonna dispute that whiteboy. Pay grades, payroll, job career, I know nothing about it and honestly I don't wanna know. You can have your pay grades or whatever.

Anyway I wanna thank you two for the comic relief you provided.

Anunikke

« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2010, 01:43:53 AM »
If this doesn't end the discussion nothing will:
We know alien life is possible because we know life is possible, us all typing here is proof enough.
We don't have this kind of proof for god.

Maybe there's a God for every Galaxy so when the word says "There is only 1 God" it could've been a true fact but just not what you expected.  I believe that there is a God, and I believe all of these stories from the bible, koran, or whatever you believe (satanist and atheist), I believe that he did that for a reason becuz God wants us to think outside the box when it comes to life, living it, and all of that.  That's why you see so many different religions, interpretations of it, and holy texts, it's becuz God is all of that and more.  Everybody channels thru God in their own way even if it's totally different or completely the same.  As far as other life on Planets, yeah I'm sure there's something out there but probably not what we think (like maybe bacteria and all of that - for all we know they could be souls locked in an ocean on a Planet waiting on their turn at Planet Earth or keeping us safe from Deadly bacteria traveling to the Earth).  

Yeah I'm kinda "agnostic" about it all but in a way I'm completely the opposite.  The simplest mysteries in Life have never been solved since the beginning of time (not even The Myan's knew).  It iz what it iz and we should make the best of it while we're here.  You put yourself in a box if you stop thinking rationally (Bill Maher said it best, not that I completely agree with everything he says).  Really, none of us will truely know until we're all the way dead (and not almost all the way dead).  If Earth is the "Devil's" domain, why is there so much Life here, why is it all so beautiful?  Something's playing a mind game on us all, and it wasn't us (or maybe it was, but in a super natural way)... real talk!
Wow, I had the exact same theory when I was four...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2010, 03:28:25 AM »
Honestly there is proof of a God existing, everybody doesnt know whut God looks like.  God is kinda like u musik, u can feel God but u cant see God, enuf said.  Its kinda like certain traits in the Alpha male, u either have it or u dont but n this case u either get it or u dont.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2010, 03:36:53 AM »
Honestly there is proof of a God existing, everybody doesnt know whut God looks like.  God is kinda like u musik, u can feel God but u cant see God, enuf said.  Its kinda like certain traits in the Alpha male, u either have it or u dont but n this case u either get it or u dont.

Hahahah What do you drink? I'm a Heineken nigga myself. Drinking Tanqueray gin straight from the bottle as we speak.

Anunikke

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2010, 03:43:25 AM »

Hahahah What do you drink? I'm a Heineken nigga myself. Drinking Tanqueray gin straight from the bottle as we speak.
lol.
Heineken is indeed the greatest beer ever.
Whenever I drink Heineken after I drank something different I turn temporarily alcoholic because it just tastes so amazing after having drunken inferior beer a few nights earlier.
Haven't tried many different types of gin however, I only found out about the greatness of pure gin 2 months ago, drank an entire bottle in a night it tasted that good.

As for radiotube:
Feelings are all subjective, and therefore irrelevant when discussing something objective.
My arguments are often reasonable because I don't let petty emotions cloud my judgement.

Sikotic™

« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2010, 04:17:52 AM »
Its unfortunate that religious fanatics hijacked this thread and made us forget about it's original purpose: acquiring alien pussy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2010, 04:26:20 AM »
hahah..nah. the original purpose was to figure out who's got the most serious drinking problem. i know i'm bad, but compared to radiotube and qt I'm sober!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2010, 10:16:08 AM »
Lol, i dont drink too much, i only smoke that Martian Fart.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2010, 04:13:19 PM »
But for some reason some people can't grasp that, that somethang (God) could not even be of THIS WORLD. That somethang that could of jumped started it could transcend space! Outside of space completely. Now these same niggas is in this thread talking about all these possibles becuz of how infinite this space is, call us 'irrational' for having such a thought. Well if human beings are a single dot in the corner on a piece of paper, (which Atheist and non-Atheist in this thread all could agree) how could one not assume there's somethang even bigger than that paper? See they rely on this limited science, but how the fuck could science measure that? How could we find that out? We can't. We never will. See humble people say 'maybe cuz there's somethang bigger than us', others brush this 'jump start' off as 'coincidence'. Crazy ain't it? :-\

But that's not what you believe in. You have a very specific belief in the Christian faith. You believe in the biblical stories and everything that goes along with that. So what exactly are you trying to tell people here?

You are all over the place. One minute you're talking about the Noah's ark story being factual. The next minute you are talking about some otherworldly creator of space. If you can't decide what this god is, then why are you trying to convince people it exists?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »
But for some reason some people can't grasp that, that somethang (God) could not even be of THIS WORLD. That somethang that could of jumped started it could transcend space! Outside of space completely. Now these same niggas is in this thread talking about all these possibles becuz of how infinite this space is, call us 'irrational' for having such a thought. Well if human beings are a single dot in the corner on a piece of paper, (which Atheist and non-Atheist in this thread all could agree) how could one not assume there's somethang even bigger than that paper? See they rely on this limited science, but how the fuck could science measure that? How could we find that out? We can't. We never will. See humble people say 'maybe cuz there's somethang bigger than us', others brush this 'jump start' off as 'coincidence'. Crazy ain't it? :-\

But that's not what you believe in. You have a very specific belief in the Christian faith. You believe in the biblical stories and everything that goes along with that. So what exactly are you trying to tell people here?

You are all over the place. One minute you're talking about the Noah's ark story being factual. The next minute you are talking about some otherworldly creator of space. If you can't decide what this god is, then why are you trying to convince people it exists?

GETTEM! (*How High voice*)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2010, 09:15:54 PM »

Now you? Really?

How the hell I'm all over the place? I believe in a creator. God. What the fuck Noah got to do wit anythang? What does Jesus got to do with it? I'm talking about CREATION right now. CRE-A-TION. I'm talkin' about a belief in the possibility of a FORCE that is BIGGER than us that set this world into beginning INSTEAD of a mere chance.

See, that IS A LOGICAL POSSIBILITY.

However, you and your people who share same beliefs, try to dismiss that possibility by, a book. 'Becuz a person who believes in such a book, has no creditability of logical reasoning'. Hop off your high horses niggas, you know as much as us, and everybody on this planet, NOTHING. (This thread about an infinite Space proves that) So don't say a certain amount of people are 'unreasonable', becuz you know what, basing opinions on limited scientific theorys is JUST AS UNREASONABLE. Sorry to burst your bubble Barry.

The Sun becomes a Star.
Star's debris forms Planets.
Earth forms.
Sun's gravity pulls Earth to rotate it.
Atmosphere surrounds Earth.
Moon forms.
Earth forms ocean.
Earth forms crust / continent.
On that continent, life forms.
(And let's not get into the complexity of perfected human anatomy)

Now you say crazy chance. We say bigger force. Break it down Bill Nie the Science Guy, (with them SCIENTIFICAL FACTS), how one belief is more logical than the other. Explain, how one idea is STUPIDER than the other. Please....explain... I'll wait.

Bu you want to bring Noah up and start somethang else, fine, start somethang else, go ahead, let's go, you people have the most fuckin' ironic beliefs. To sit there and tell me it is impossible for a man to live 950 years on THIS EARTH, yet, YET, you are going to tell me that this same EARTH contained a 40 foot tall, 80 ton creature. I mean, listen to how you sound people. LISTEN. CLEARLY, Bill Nie(If I may call you that), somethang.. somethang 'atmospherically'.. was not the same as today if this Earth had the capacity to support GIANTISM.

:yikes:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2010, 09:21:48 PM »
By the way, belittling somebodys knowledge does not prove one is right, either. As some cats seem to fall into the manipulation of that.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2010, 09:25:13 PM »
By the way, belittling somebodys knowledge does not prove one is right, either. As some cats seem to fall into the manipulation of that.

Doesn't prove I'm right no, but it makes your stance unreliable. Anyway, I'm not out to prove anything. I don't have anything to prove.  ;)