Poll

do you believe there's life on other planets?

Yes
18 (90%)
No
1 (5%)
I don't know what I believe. All I want is J Woww's lil asshole.
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: do you believe there's life on other planets?  (Read 3631 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: do you believe there's life on other planets?
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2010, 09:32:17 PM »
No, by another's manipulation is what makes one's stance unreliable. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2010, 09:34:08 PM »
So, ;) nuttin'.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2010, 09:43:17 PM »
You are all over the place because...

1) You are Christian and you have professed your Christian beliefs many times here. I brought up Noah specifically because I remember a thread where you were trying to argue that the Noah's ark story did happen and that the biblical stories were based on fact. That is a very very specific and limited interpretation of what God is. That's the God that created the earth in 7 days and did everything else that the bible tells you.

2) In this thread you brought up a "creator of space" and are trying to apply some kind of scientific basis to it

So which is it homie? Those are two different viewpoints, two different ideas of what a god is. What are you arguing? What exactly is this god? You need to fiigure that out before you try and convince others that it exists.

I know about as much as anyone else on this planet: nothing. You're right. But when I come across people who dedicate their lives to the idea that the stories in the bible are fact, how in the blue hell am I supposed to call that logical? You just admitted you know absolutely jack about how the universe came to be yet you live your life pretending like you do. The difference between me and you is that I live my life like I don't know jack...which is the exact truth.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2010, 10:03:13 PM »
1.) Well, whatever I said about Noah, was prolly becuz of what I read.

http://noahsarksearch.com/ararat.htm

http://www.pbase.com/andrys/noah

http://ic2.pbase.com/u38/andrys/upload/39343994.mImg_3348b.jpg
http://i.pbase.com/u38/andrys/upload/39343996.mImg_3348d.jpg

2.) My God Rapsodie. I am talkin' about a God creating the universe. I am not referring it to anythang else. Believing in a God is more than a TORAH, BIBLE, OR QURAN. But everytime the idea of a superior being gets brought up, somebody has to bring in a Book. How come when 'scientists' who discuss this shit, can speak of there being a Creator without a reference to a book, it's okay though..

Nigga, I don't know anythang. But they arguments homebody. Arg-u-ments. I'm gonna go to sleep in about 5 minutes and tell myself 'I don't know' when I rest my head on the pillow, cuz at the end of day, that's how it is. I - don't - know. Doesn't your grandmother do that, you/your mother/yo granddaddy, after all is said and done, shakes their head and says 'I don't know anymore'...

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2010, 11:03:14 PM »
Maybe the Universe created itself, and the Universe created God...

Anunikke

« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2010, 01:09:29 AM »
But for some reason some people can't grasp that, that somethang (God) could not even be of THIS WORLD. That somethang that could of jumped started it could transcend space! Outside of space completely. Now these same niggas is in this thread talking about all these possibles becuz of how infinite this space is, call us 'irrational' for having such a thought. Well if human beings are a single dot in the corner on a piece of paper, (which Atheist and non-Atheist in this thread all could agree) how could one not assume there's somethang even bigger than that paper? See they rely on this limited science, but how the fuck could science measure that? How could we find that out? We can't. We never will. See humble people say 'maybe cuz there's somethang bigger than us', others brush this 'jump start' off as 'coincidence'. Crazy ain't it? :-\

But that's not what you believe in. You have a very specific belief in the Christian faith. You believe in the biblical stories and everything that goes along with that. So what exactly are you trying to tell people here?

You are all over the place. One minute you're talking about the Noah's ark story being factual. The next minute you are talking about some otherworldly creator of space. If you can't decide what this god is, then why are you trying to convince people it exists?

Now you? Really?

How the hell I'm all over the place? I believe in a creator. God. What the fuck Noah got to do wit anythang? What does Jesus got to do with it? I'm talking about CREATION right now. CRE-A-TION. I'm talkin' about a belief in the possibility of a FORCE that is BIGGER than us that set this world into beginning INSTEAD of a mere chance.

See, that IS A LOGICAL POSSIBILITY.

However, you and your people who share same beliefs, try to dismiss that possibility by, a book. 'Becuz a person who believes in such a book, has no creditability of logical reasoning'. Hop off your high horses niggas, you know as much as us, and everybody on this planet, NOTHING. (This thread about an infinite Space proves that) So don't say a certain amount of people are 'unreasonable', becuz you know what, basing opinions on limited scientific theorys is JUST AS UNREASONABLE. Sorry to burst your bubble Barry.

The Sun becomes a Star.
Star's debris forms Planets.
Earth forms.
Sun's gravity pulls Earth to rotate it.
Atmosphere surrounds Earth.
Moon forms.
Earth forms ocean.
Earth forms crust / continent.
On that continent, life forms.
(And let's not get into the complexity of perfected human anatomy)

Now you say crazy chance. We say bigger force. Break it down Bill Nie the Science Guy, (with them SCIENTIFICAL FACTS), how one belief is more logical than the other. Explain, how one idea is STUPIDER than the other. Please....explain... I'll wait.

Bu you want to bring Noah up and start somethang else, fine, start somethang else, go ahead, let's go, you people have the most fuckin' ironic beliefs. To sit there and tell me it is impossible for a man to live 950 years on THIS EARTH, yet, YET, you are going to tell me that this same EARTH contained a 40 foot tall, 80 ton creature. I mean, listen to how you sound people. LISTEN. CLEARLY, Bill Nie(If I may call you that), somethang.. somethang 'atmospherically'.. was not the same as today if this Earth had the capacity to support GIANTISM.

:yikes:
Perfect human anatomy?
LOL
You use a pillow right, explain how that fits in to the perfect human anatomy theory.
We need to support our head to avoid long term injuries.

Or explain why we breathe, talk & eat threw the same hole making it possible for us to choke.

Since you believe in a designer explain this:
How come that when you look at the anatomy of many animals you don't see 1 design but rather a design that consist of many small changes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2010, 01:11:17 PM »
LMAO @ perfect human anatomy. The asshole is mere centimeters away from the vagina. If that was God's perfect plan, than he is a cruel muthafucka.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2010, 01:31:35 PM »
LMAO @ perfect human anatomy. The asshole is mere centimeters away from the vagina. If that was God's perfect plan, than he is a cruel muthafucka.

I always thought the asshole was the best argument for god. but hey, that's just me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2010, 01:35:44 PM »

I always thought the asshole was the best argument for god. but hey, that's just me.
It would be, but then God says he doesn't want you to fuck the asshole, but he puts it right next to the pussy. That's just mean.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2010, 02:46:00 PM »

It would be, but then God says he doesn't want you to fuck the asshole, but he puts it right next to the pussy. That's just mean.

Considering the fact that almost every man with a dick is fucking they woman in the ass these days, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the woman's body would somehow evolve to a point where you could impregnate it through the asshole. Wouldn't you love to be alive when the first anally conceived baby is born. Picture The Pope reading a statement about the issue. I'd laugh so hard, I'd probably die.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2010, 02:59:31 PM »
he wanted to make it easier to switch back and forth ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2010, 05:07:33 PM »

2.) My God Rapsodie. I am talkin' about a God creating the universe. I am not referring it to anythang else. Believing in a God is more than a TORAH, BIBLE, OR QURAN. But everytime the idea of a superior being gets brought up, somebody has to bring in a Book. How come when 'scientists' who discuss this shit, can speak of there being a Creator without a reference to a book, it's okay though..

Nigga, I don't know anythang. But they arguments homebody. Arg-u-ments. I'm gonna go to sleep in about 5 minutes and tell myself 'I don't know' when I rest my head on the pillow, cuz at the end of day, that's how it is. I - don't - know. Doesn't your grandmother do that, you/your mother/yo granddaddy, after all is said and done, shakes their head and says 'I don't know anymore'...

What is god? You keep saying different things and trying to apply logic to it. The reason I mention the book is because that is what YOU SPECIFICALLY believe in. You don't JUST believe that something created the universe. Because that's a broad ass belief. You believe in the Christian biblical story. That's why you're in this thread arguing right? So again, how are your specific beliefs logical? I'm not the one who follows this stuff, you do. So explain what is logical about your specific beliefs.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2010, 05:59:02 PM »
Q really needs 2 cut it out.  Why u mad son?   :D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2010, 06:13:28 PM »
Becuz you don't tell a nigga there's no God.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2010, 06:16:35 PM »

What is god? You keep saying different things and trying to apply logic to it. The reason I mention the book is because that is what YOU SPECIFICALLY believe in. You don't JUST believe that something created the universe. Because that's a broad ass belief. You believe in the Christian biblical story. That's why you're in this thread arguing right? So again, how are your specific beliefs logical? I'm not the one who follows this stuff, you do. So explain what is logical about your specific beliefs.

No, science itself, applys logic to it. Stop thinkin' science is going to disprove theology. It ain't. Nor does it. You can't disprove it's Creator with its own design. ;)

And why you want me to tell you what God is? So I can get ridiculed. You know what God is.