Author Topic: I wanna introduce my homie Snoop Da Boss to WCC....  (Read 235 times)

Snoop_da_BOSS

Re:I wanna introduce my homie Snoop Da Boss to WCC....
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2002, 06:17:48 AM »
yo Snoop Da Boss

1. Trauma aint in our building, hes from North Carolina, but i think he would fit in with the hippies lol...

2. and doggy aka pitbull is a cool mofo , hes juss fuckin around

and Trauma, i ended up in the fine arts building cuz I picked Winters Residence cuz it was smoking...and it was the only one remaining, i never knew it was a fine arts building

and Snoop Da boss, last time those hippies were bangin their drums, i threw apples at em

hehe.. good job Tech!  ;D  so wat's crackin?

Smooth

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2002, 10:17:46 AM »
Yo was crackin Snoop Da Boss... welcome to the board homeboy...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2002, 01:01:57 PM »
Welcome to the board.

lbc213

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2002, 01:17:17 PM »
welcome

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2002, 03:29:26 PM »
yo Snoop Da Boss

1. Trauma aint in our building, hes from North Carolina, but i think he would fit in with the hippies lol...

2. and doggy aka pitbull is a cool mofo , hes juss fuckin around

and Trauma, i ended up in the fine arts building cuz I picked Winters Residence cuz it was smoking...and it was the only one remaining, i never knew it was a fine arts building

and Snoop Da boss, last time those hippies were bangin their drums, i threw apples at em

hehe.. good job Tech!  ;D  so wat's crackin?

yea fool ya better recognize, lol

tight pic btw