Author Topic: i lost a little peice of myself  (Read 203 times)

Koncept

i lost a little peice of myself
« on: December 20, 2002, 01:11:01 PM »
everyone seems to be posting there problems here as of late so here's mine:

i had a bag of marijuana, only about half a gram, but i lost it. missplaced it, droped it, i dunno. but i was counting on that little bit to get me through the day. now i'm pissed, and kinda depressed.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:i lost a little peice of myself
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2002, 01:18:07 PM »
Lol damn ur addicted on the real... to get thru the day go to yahoogames and get yourself a couple of games of Chess

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2002, 10:45:01 AM »
Lol damn ur addicted on the real... to get thru the day go to yahoogames and get yourself a couple of games of Chess

hehe yeah I always play pool on yahoo  ;D
40oz Graphire

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2002, 11:23:59 AM »

i had a bag of marijuana, only about half a gram, but i lost it. missplaced it, droped it, i dunno. but i was counting on that little bit to get me through the day. now i'm pissed, and kinda depressed.

I feel ya dogg.....i allways ´take care of my weed

but it was just half a gramm ;) ..it could be worse ya know

keep ya head up go to the Liquor Store buy a bottle Henny and everything will be allright

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2002, 12:11:16 PM »
HALF A GRAM AINT SHIT

speaking of weed, last night was the first Friday in 3 years that i didnt blaze a spliff
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2002, 03:31:36 PM »
i can't believe you actually keep count^^, lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2002, 03:37:42 PM »
lol, a 10 sack?

Dun trip, at least it wasnt no real amount of weed, happens to everyone......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2002, 04:25:58 PM »
haha LMAO at half a gram... that ain't nothin homie... how you gonna say that's a bag of weed? that's like one lil bud... but on the real hope you find that shit so you can get through the dizay...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Pillow

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2002, 02:05:10 PM »

I feel ya dog. i have lost my weed before and that shit is depressing. i seem to have a poblem holding on to my shit when i am high and drunk. i always seem to loose something. i have lost my weed multiple times. i have lost my wallet twice and once i lost a 60 dollar chain.....imma start smoking nude so i dont loose shit...lol

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2002, 02:12:45 PM »
Weed aint everythin.. People got real problems... Like real fucked up shit in they lives.. and your depressed coz u lost weed.. that aint a problem compared 2 other people.. U shood fink urself lucky really

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2002, 03:33:48 PM »
^ whoa whoa, its not like he failed a test or something....losing weed aint no JOKE!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2002, 04:22:15 PM »
^ whoa whoa, its not like he failed a test or something....losing weed aint no JOKE!!

Man, there are no words that I can say to a dumb ass comment like that, there are kids dying of starvation, people dying of aids and infectous deiseases all over the world, there are people spending christmas on the streets with no food, money, family or love.  There are people who have to fight and struggle every day of there lives and you are all crying about loosing sum weed. Check yourselfs.  Seriously check yourself before its too late.  Get off the drugs before you cant, and anybody out there who has never tried weed, drugs, ciggys anything, dont start become life is a present and a gift and once you have start all this shit then you will be gone before your life, your present, your gift has even been unrapped.

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2002, 06:00:49 PM »
see thats why i drink beer...u dont lose beer

Jankiest

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2002, 07:09:10 PM »

Yeah, you lose brain cells instead

all them sucka ass niggaz can eat a fat dick

Pillow

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2002, 09:54:48 PM »
lol, i think imma stop smokin n' jus drink....