Author Topic: strange bitch  (Read 179 times)

Trip Dee

strange bitch
« on: October 16, 2010, 06:50:35 AM »
how many of you muthafuckas got balls to talk to a beatiful woman on the street. seen one yesterday, she proly was the model (there's fashion week in my city  :camp:). she was standin with a bunch of faggots in the circle. i couldnt encourage myself to approach her & i regret...

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: strange bitch
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 01:46:32 PM »
Do it!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

AverageMotherfucker

• Lil Geezy
  • Lyrical Brutality, No-Town Mentality
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 02:29:43 PM »
i wouldn't have the balls... not to talk to her, but to get near all the gays.
i'd shoot myself before i get caught hanging out with a bunch of slack jawed faggots.

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 02:46:35 PM »
It depends. When I see a chick that looks like a model I automatically assume that she's superficial and dull. I can't put up with that. When she's just very attractive to me than yeah, I talk to her.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Elkoizm

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 09:41:18 PM »
This is how it works.

All the really fine girls (model like) that you see don't get approached because the guy thinks all these other guys try pick her up or she's stuck up. Resulting in no-one actually approaching her because they all have the same thought.

All the really ugly girls (mut like) that you see also don't get approached because.... well yeah because!

Either way, both extremes end up being lonely and having no one approach em anyway.
There OBVIOUSLY some cases where some guys approach the fine females but the majority don't in my opinion.

If a guy was smart, he wouldn't give a fuck if her group was gay or not. He'd speak to them and pretend to be interested just to get in those panties. No way will one be able to hit it if he dogs her friends, gay or not.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 04:08:29 AM »
I woulda talked to her. What do you have to lose. Worst case scenario is total rejection. Then its on to the next one...........or rape.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 04:52:54 AM »
I always noticed b4 that niggaz used 2 always brag about gettn bitchez but everytime 1 passes by theres always sum excuse as 2 why they dont say nuthin 2 a bitch.  I dont ever really be giving a fuck tho, life is a numbers game u just gota keep goin after sumthing until u get wat u want.  when it comes 2 females u either gona Man up or stay on tha sidelines lookn like a little boy.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 05:42:10 AM »
All women want to be raped, it's just science