Author Topic: What happened to C-BLUE's J-Woww thread?  (Read 188 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: What happened to C-BLUE's J-Woww thread?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 02:28:59 AM »
lol Blue your my nig, fuck a blue rag ill shit on one and mail it too you, dont act like an over sensitive bitch just like Tanner always does

when I said that shit I thought there was some problems and if I dissed you before that, I'm a say it like Foxx nigga blame it on the alcohol. no I ain't tanner haha. we cool.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 02:30:52 AM »
Im gonna go cry over my  homosexual dog that died and cus all my internet sites i ran all got shut down
 :'(
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 02:39:40 AM »
lol Blue your my nig, fuck a blue rag ill shit on one and mail it too you, dont act like an over sensitive bitch just like Tanner always does

when I said that shit I thought there was some problems and if I dissed you before that, I'm a say it like Foxx nigga blame it on the alcohol. no I ain't tanner haha. we cool.

i got you, nothing personal

only me, you and Enyce could get our walk on in a wheelchair...

ya feel me?
The West is Back

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 02:46:39 AM »
Im gonna go cry over my  homosexual dog that died and cus all my internet sites i ran all got shut down

I'mma cry about my time in county and how fat men kept looking at me like I was an all you can eat buffet. I'mma cry because no one pays attention to me. I'mma cry because I just want to belong to some one like Toni Braxton, but ain't no one on the Dub feeling me. It's all love because you got me bro, you fucking got me. I'm a loser alright, yeah. I live in Tennessee, not ballin' ass Corpus Christi where gangsta ass AGeesta resides.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2010, 02:48:16 AM »
Im gonna go cry over my  homosexual dog that died and cus all my internet sites i ran all got shut down

I'mma cry about my time in county and how fat men kept looking at me like I was an all you can eat buffet. I'mma cry because no one pays attention to me. I'mma cry because I just want to belong to some one like Toni Braxton, but ain't no one on the Dub feeling me. It's all love because you got me bro, you fucking got me. I'm a loser alright, yeah. I live in Tennessee, not ballin' ass Corpus Christi where gangsta ass AGeesta resides.

well atleast your man enough to admit it
The West is Back