Author Topic: About Snoop  (Read 197 times)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
About Snoop
« on: October 31, 2010, 12:04:32 PM »
I got to know about DUBCNN years back b'cos of my love for Snoop music....
Have stuck to Snoop's music since back in the days supporting everything he does and convincing friends and family about his music but at the moment i realise Snoop's music just don't excites anymore, i bought the last album and played it for a week or 2 and forgot about it!

All am saying his, i think for me Snoop doesn't put enough into his music anymore and for that reason i don't look forward to the new album at....

This is might sound like a stupid rant but i think Snoop has done it all and really not passionate about his music anymore, There might be some Producers out there who could re-ignite that but Snoop is not capable of doing it alone anymore
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

dnjp4life

Re: About Snoop
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 12:14:41 PM »
Well he has nothing to prove anymore and is making music for the love of it I guess.  And let's not forget that he has put out an absolute ton of music over his career, probably the most out of any rapper ever.  I think it would be cool if his last musical appearance was on Detox, going out the way he came in.

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: About Snoop
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 04:02:27 PM »
I think it would be cool if his last musical appearance was on Detox, going out the way he came in.

u mean Chronic Doggystyle III?