Author Topic: From a lakers Fan  (Read 287 times)

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
From a lakers Fan
« on: December 14, 2002, 01:42:58 PM »
this is getting sad folks, im at a loss of words right now for this pathetic lakers team, wonder why jerry buss doesnt spend more than 50 million and why shaq waited till the last moment to get toe surgery and why they still have fox and fisher????...well the season is pretty much over because they have to go 40-15 the rest of the way to make the playoffs. They will loose at least 5-7 games within 2 weeks so its almost impossible to make it to the postseason....even if they do, they will face dallas or sac in a 5 game series..... im a true knowledgable laker fan till I die but its over for this season!!! pack it in shaq and get thinner!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:From a lakers Fan
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2002, 10:01:02 PM »
Most likely they will make the playoffs...But how good theyll play? That I dont kno...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 12:31:52 PM »
i cant believe how easy yall jus give up on yur team. That shit gitz NO respect. I hate tha fukin Lakerz, jus like i hate tha Chargerz for football. But damn, i see a common theme in both teamz fanz. Talk shit, and back em when theyre good...n then give up on em when they suck. Tha season iz LONG and goin 40-15 iz not that amazing. Shit, ima Spurs fan...and EVERY single year they start the season off bad. Sumtimez even without a winning record for tha first 20 games. Then usually go on a run to up their record by tha end of tha season. Never do i give up on em. Yall team won the championship last year, and yall actin like they was last in tha Pacific instead. Geez, if Laker fanz are gonna talk shit during the winning streakz...also talk shit during the losing streakz. Be a fan of the team, not a fan of the winz.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 02:04:59 PM »
i cant believe how easy yall jus give up on yur team. That shit gitz NO respect. I hate tha fukin Lakerz, jus like i hate tha Chargerz for football. But damn, i see a common theme in both teamz fanz. Talk shit, and back em when theyre good...n then give up on em when they suck. Tha season iz LONG and goin 40-15 iz not that amazing. Shit, ima Spurs fan...and EVERY single year they start the season off bad. Sumtimez even without a winning record for tha first 20 games. Then usually go on a run to up their record by tha end of tha season. Never do i give up on em. Yall team won the championship last year, and yall actin like they was last in tha Pacific instead. Geez, if Laker fanz are gonna talk shit during the winning streakz...also talk shit during the losing streakz. Be a fan of the team, not a fan of the winz.
thats why i aint saying shit til they win the championship again! ;D....dont get your hopes up king fans.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2002, 05:40:11 PM »

I'm just saying...they're playing like shit now...It's the truth...But theyll get better...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2002, 06:31:43 AM »
thats why i aint saying shit til they win the championship again! ;D....dont get your hopes up king fans.....

Kingz fan? uhh..wrong person homeboy. lol I aint a Kingz fan

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2002, 11:20:33 AM »
then that message wasnt for you.....lol... ;)....im talkin about the kings fans that are already starting to get happy like doggy i believe

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2002, 11:56:57 AM »
damn, my name gets mentioned in threads i havent even showed up in, am i that famous? lol ;D

Instant_Killa

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2002, 04:03:07 PM »
lakers are too strong potentially...let them give a chance to some other team for a change..im tired of seeing them win eversince jordan left the bulls and phil jackson switched teams

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2002, 08:41:13 PM »
damn, my name gets mentioned in threads i havent even showed up in, am i that famous? lol ;D
lol

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2002, 10:07:48 PM »
Lakers lose.........but they look wayyyyyyyyy better!! watch out they are gonna start coming back!! to get another title!!

lbc213

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2002, 10:54:33 AM »
They lost again, this time 2 philly, looks like they don't have the fire anymore

WIZAAAAAAAAAARDS