Author Topic: Jay Z's top 5 songs of all time (shocking)  (Read 694 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Jay Z's top 5 songs of all time (shocking)
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2010, 02:59:14 AM »
Remember one thing.
JAy is 40-41 now??
When is was 15 my favorite song was a bitch is a bitch by NWA now its def not that at the age i am and when i am 40 i will probably laugh how silly that song is.
The guy is 40 his 5 favorite songs wont be the same as when he was 20 or even 30.
Yeah iam 29 now and my music taste has not changed 'too' much but it has broadened/expanded, gotten a little softer so the list dosent completely suprise me taht someone at Jay's age lieks of of that sort of shit.
 Iam not at that point yet but iam not strictly hip hop or nothing like i used to be, i couldnt even stand any r&b at all in hip hop but now i liek songs like "love drunk" so its differant generations and part of getting older it would seem.
 Aint grown out hip hop though.

euro jay is a faggot.. no problem with those songs.. but jay know he wasnt listenin to that shit.. he wanna suck the white mans dick for i dunno what reason.. he rich already.. smh

this faggot stay tryna hang out with gweneth paltrow  ::)

and jay is one of my fav rappers too.. but he tryna appeal to the yuppies
So, you honestly belive that if a white person enjoys music from a black artist that he must want to be black or as you put it 'suck black dick", and if a black person listens to music from a white artist he's tying to be white, suck white dick? You honestly feel like that?
 Thats prettyy simple minded and short sighted, a limited and restricted way of thinking and your missing out on some good music then.
 So all them Japanese and etc that enjoy western music must wish they were black or white then too, huh?
 But his list is pretty shit IMo, i wont deny that.

Anunikke

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2010, 03:33:58 AM »
LOL at people getting mad at jay for having an opinion they don't agree with

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2010, 07:14:46 AM »
Nah this list has 'let-me-try-to-sound-different' written all over it.

No way.  That list is a very stereotypical top 5 list for many people. 

but you have to remember, being a so-called "different" person is in nowadays (even though most of these people look, act, and dress the same and have the same political views).  Some years back that's a unique list for a rapper or rap fan, but today, lots of folks wanna sound cultured when they know damn well they ain't.  As for Jay-Z, if he likes those songs, more power to him theyre awesome and substantial songs.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2010, 03:02:48 PM »
who cares ::)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2010, 03:09:27 PM »
jayz didnt even pick the top 5 dumbasses, are you really that clueless you dont realise rolling stone magazine just picks the same damn best songs every year? lmao ummm 'like a rolling stone' at no.1..... strange coincidence jayz would pick that for ROLLING STONE mag isnt it? and you got all mad for nothing. jay-z just wrote an intro piece for the mag

^^^^^ beaten

Paul

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2010, 05:36:36 PM »
Great top 5
funkyfreshintheflesh

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2010, 05:59:58 PM »
I respect it.  I can't believe y'all is fretting about his top 5. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2010, 08:19:50 AM »
WHO CARES

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2010, 09:20:22 AM »
jay is a little older, but i feel like hes trying to separate himself from his contemporary's with this list more then anything.

hes on kanyes dick real hard lately and kanye recently stated some bullshit on how he cant listen to hip hop in his apartment because his apt was too "nice".

jay is on his pop star shit.

if he said his fave record of all time was a biggie album that would be too "protocol", i imagine now every rap nigga in the world is gonna have a fave song list with beatles and dylan and shit on it.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2010, 09:31:17 AM »
Okay, I'm lazy and I just skimmed this whole thread so I'm probably missing something, but do you people think Jay-Z picked these five songs?  And it's just a coincidence that it's same top five in order that Rolling Stones picked in their top 500 songs ever?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2010, 09:38:02 AM »
Okay, I'm lazy and I just skimmed this whole thread so I'm probably missing something, but do you people think Jay-Z picked these five songs?  And it's just a coincidence that it's same top five in order that Rolling Stones picked in their top 500 songs ever?

That's what the article implied. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2010, 12:31:29 PM »
jayz didnt even pick the top 5 dumbasses, are you really that clueless you dont realise rolling stone magazine just picks the same damn best songs every year? lmao ummm 'like a rolling stone' at no.1..... strange coincidence jayz would pick that for ROLLING STONE mag isnt it? and you got all mad for nothing. jay-z just wrote an intro piece for the mag

^^^^^ beaten

lol /EndThread

All this just goes to show that all it takes is some idiot to write something and people will believe it

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 01:47:47 AM »
IT IS THE ROLLING STONE LIST. ITS NOT JAY-Z THAT CHOSE THE SONGS HE IS JUST ON THE COVER AND WROTE AN INTRO PIECE ABOUT WHAT A GREAT SONG IS

u really think his top 3 is going to be old white dudes? lmao cmon ppl

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2010, 07:31:23 AM »
Nuttin wrong with that list, but cmon Jigga, you are full of shieet.