Author Topic: Felli Fell 'Get Buck In Here' Appreciation Thread  (Read 333 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Felli Fell 'Get Buck In Here' Appreciation Thread
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 03:15:22 PM »
Obviously some of y'all have never been in clubs when that song was popular because chicks weren't bitching about non-west coast artists being on the track when they were dancing to it.

Reposting this because of how truthful it is.
yeah dumb hoes like to get drunk and dance to a song, lets all watch the music video and appreciate the song

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »
i don't care about the featurings, the beat alone is PURE HEAT!  8)

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 10:44:53 PM »
Obviously some of y'all have never been in clubs when that song was popular because chicks weren't bitching about non-west coast artists being on the track when they were dancing to it.

8)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2010, 10:51:54 PM »

8)

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2010, 10:58:05 PM »

8)

it was "funny" the first time,now you are fucking boring

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 11:07:25 PM »

8)

it was "funny" the first time,now you are fucking boring

Elano

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 11:08:41 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ARa1x96hiY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8ARa1x96hiY</a>

MarshColin

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2010, 12:01:14 AM »

Lol so true. I bet most of the people never been to a club on this board. That song STILL gets the dancefloor going better than most current tracks. I prefer the Villains remix myself. Anybody else like that remix?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 10:02:03 AM »

8)

Somebody stays on top of what Complex writes.. :D