Author Topic: What age does the teeth stop growing?  (Read 97 times)

ROCCY

What age does the teeth stop growing?
« on: December 21, 2002, 11:31:04 PM »
im just wondering, people be saying diffrent shit all the time anyone know?, one of my tooth is weak and is falling the one in the front, and im fucking scared that it might not grow back another one...anyone know anything?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:What age does the teeth stop growing?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2002, 11:33:41 PM »
like around 12 or 13...It all depends...If your tooth is fallin out now, I doubt another one will grow...PeACe

EM28

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2002, 11:36:40 PM »
yeah at around 12 or 13.  It's probably a permanent tooth.  You'll probably have to have a false tooth put there to replace it.

Peace

ROCCY

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2002, 11:57:53 PM »
yeah at around 12 or 13.  It's probably a permanent tooth.  You'll probably have to have a false tooth put there to replace it.

Peace

if i do put a false tooth, wouldnt it be white? and look so damn obvious when i smile with it? god damn them fags, they shoulda made a diff color one

EM28

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2002, 12:03:38 AM »
what color are your teeth? lol.  Just kiddin'.  Nah they probably have different shades.  They'll have the right shade of white to match your teeth.  I think they should.

Peace

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2002, 12:16:51 AM »
what color are your teeth? lol.  Just kiddin'.  Nah they probably have different shades.  They'll have the right shade of white to match your teeth.  I think they should.

Peace

lmao, lol, nah my teeth aint like u think they are lol..but they aint white white..and they better have shades like that its the fucking millenium they got cars in the air, they better have some fucking fake tooth that would match the others. lol

EM28

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2002, 12:22:26 AM »
yeah I know what you mean.  I'm sure they'll have the right shade or something close to the right shade.  They are the dentist it's not like they are going to make your tell look stupid and not match.

peace

ROCCY

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2002, 12:41:55 AM »
lol word..

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2002, 10:14:47 AM »
Yeah, they actually paint your tooth the color to match the others.  They mix it on the spot so they'll make it look exactly the same.  Man, your tooth's probably just loose, stop trippin it ain't gonna fall out.

BTW, the easiest way to tell if it's gonna grow back in is, has it fell out before? You usually only have 2 sets of teeth, so if it's the second tooth, then it won't grow back.   If it's one way back by the rear, maybe it never fell out and it's the second one growing in.

You're still gonna have your wisdom teeth grow in in your early twenties probably too.  Peace~

EM28

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2002, 10:23:38 AM »
Yeah, they actually paint your tooth the color to match the others.  They mix it on the spot so they'll make it look exactly the same.  Man, your tooth's probably just loose, stop trippin it ain't gonna fall out.

BTW, the easiest way to tell if it's gonna grow back in is, has it fell out before? You usually only have 2 sets of teeth, so if it's the second tooth, then it won't grow back.   If it's one way back by the rear, maybe it never fell out and it's the second one growing in.

You're still gonna have your wisdom teeth grow in in your early twenties probably too.  Peace~

yeah trauma's right