Author Topic: a little sights and seeing from the place where i lived all my life...part 2  (Read 95 times)

Instant_Killa

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :ocontinued pics...of the BURJ AL ARAB

staircase to bedroom

Boardroom Table with set up

lounge area

jacuzzi

the entrance (imo the gates of materialistic heaven)

:o

« Last Edit: December 22, 2002, 07:01:58 PM by +Apocalypse+ »

Instant_Killa

the links are working now

Instant_Killa

i miss Dubai :'(

but the weather was fucked up, lots of humidity and high temperatures, u can get sun burns, the average temp is around 34 degrees, in summer it goes up to 45-46 degrees at times, and in winter the temp is cool  at a mild 25-20 degrees... :-*

it hardly rains over there, but when it does, arabs actually cry..lol, these rulers actually offer prayers for rain in the mosques and then they publish that in the newspapers..lol

Thanks to the oil in this country..UAE, its lifestyle is very rich, and hogh, even higher than europe and america, yall should visit this placve sometime in ur lives, u wont be dissappointed....theres a yearly shppoing festival where for 30 days they have regular lexus raffles, that means u can win a lexus ES 300 or a GX series everyday , and in the end of the festival, they have a mega lexus draw in which u can win 7 lexus cars with just 1 draw, lol CRAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I DIDNT WIN THO :'(