Author Topic: Crooked I - Hip Hop Weekly Reloaded Week 12 (Hot Tottie)  (Read 429 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Crooked I - Hip Hop Weekly Reloaded Week 12 (Hot Tottie)
« on: October 28, 2010, 12:54:50 AM »
New Crooked as  promised, this time over Ushers Hot Tottie beat. Totally different from what we heard last week,as it should be, Crooked did this one for chicks.

http://usershare.net/g702ilg0v8zk

http://www.mediafire.com/?2m2j9a7zsj7vmkw

enjoy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EnzoUK

Re: Crooked I - Hip Hop Weekly Reloaded Week 12 (Hot Tottie)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 03:10:36 AM »
New Crooked as  promised, this time over Ushers Hot Tottie beat. Totally different from what we heard last week,as it should be, Crooked did this one for chicks.

http://usershare.net/g702ilg0v8zk

http://www.mediafire.com/?2m2j9a7zsj7vmkw

enjoy.

i forgot crooked had an insane female fan base... much rather him keep it hardcore.

gonna give it a listen now anyway, i still expect it to be good, never heard the OG version with usher, so its all new to me!  8)
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 10:43:03 AM »
Dope.. I like the rhymes, the flow and everything Crook does on the track..

But I have no fuckin clue what the fuck he is doin with all these wack ass beats...

CMON CROOK!

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 11:47:57 AM »
props, good but i want to hear him over some westcoast gangsta beats! creep n crawl would be tight

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 11:55:11 AM »
this here is Smackdog,  I am glad that crooked is keeping this series going and it is cool and all that....But I am big fan of crooked....Half my Ipod is loaded with Crooked.....and I wanted a shoutout for me on this series....so I could feel connected to Crooked Like something reall....YOu know that I could point to ........He recognized me and it s cool....but I have been asking for a shoutout for  almost a month and crooked keeps ignoring me.....is there some reason for that...I mean....why?  I love crooked I and all his art work and all his skills and all that he has accomplished ...I even represent for him down at the hip hop shop letting people know that he is what he is...that he is the goto man for dope beats and funky skills.....well ...right now I dont know what else to say......
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

EFFeX

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 12:56:50 PM »
this here is Smackdog,  I am glad that crooked is keeping this series going and it is cool and all that....But I am big fan of crooked....Half my Ipod is loaded with Crooked.....and I wanted a shoutout for me on this series....so I could feel connected to Crooked Like something reall....YOu know that I could point to ........He recognized me and it s cool....but I have been asking for a shoutout for  almost a month and crooked keeps ignoring me.....is there some reason for that...I mean....why?  I love crooked I and all his art work and all his skills and all that he has accomplished ...I even represent for him down at the hip hop shop letting people know that he is what he is...that he is the goto man for dope beats and funky skills.....well ...right now I dont know what else to say......

Hit Crooked on Twitter, chances are he isn't going to see this thread.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 08:21:20 PM »
this one is tight yea

Portugoal

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 02:09:43 AM »
Horrible, horrible instrumental. Dommy should stick to good instrumentals, like he did with the first HHW series.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 07:51:30 AM »
great like always, but one fuckin problem itīs too short...

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 11:18:26 AM »
I wish he'd do some more of the classic beats like he did in his first HHW series.  When he started this series off with Mass Appeal, i thought this was gonna be awesome, but some of the beats he's been picking lately have been horrible.  I have no problem with him doing new beats, but maybe like once a month, like the last HHW in every month, he should pick a classic beat.  I've only liked about 4 of the beats this time so far.  I admit it's early, so there's still hope...when he started in on that "Hello" beat the previous week, i was going crazy, then he just talked over it, what a waste.  I wish he'd rap over the Dogg Pound track 'Smooth' from their first album, that'd be fire.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:23:22 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 11:20:07 AM »
funny when I heard this song on the radio last week I thought "watch Crooked I rap over this"  :laugh:

he killed it though and this beat is a good for a pop/club joint, don't see what's wack about it

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 02:36:26 PM »
Dope.. I like the rhymes, the flow and everything Crook does on the track..

But I have no fuckin clue what the fuck he is doin with all these wack ass beats...

CMON CROOK!
Agreed!

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 01:29:29 PM »
I hit crooked up on twitter and he hasn't replyed to me

whats up with that?

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 03:51:12 PM »

that what you told crooked when he givin it to you in the ass?

another garbage beat selection from crooked
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2010, 01:28:24 AM »

that what you told crooked when he givin it to you in the ass?

another garbage beat selection from crooked

You will be more satisfied tomorrow when 13 drops, great shit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM