Author Topic: worst movie you've ever seen  (Read 3076 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
worst movie you've ever seen
« on: October 28, 2010, 10:06:32 PM »
Ghost Dad with Bill Cosby. They should execute that nigga.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099654/

OG Hack Wilson

Re: worst movie you've ever seen
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 10:11:02 PM »
I remember going on a date and she wanted to see Ashton Kutchers "just married"

lost alot of respect for ashton
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 10:33:27 PM »
A Day Without A Mexican......worst thing is that I paid to see it in a theater.

Movie was meant to be funny, but failed miserably.

The huge plot twist was that one of the Mexicans that didn't disappear was actually an Armenian. For real?

The special effects looked like they were courtesy of MS Paint.

People walked out of the theater during the movie in droves. That shit shouldn't of made in theater. Not even DVD. Fuck it, not even VHS, my niggas.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 11:39:34 PM »
right now, Galaxy Of Terror comes to mind.It was a night in which I pretty much had to find something to watch on TV or go to bed, so I saw Galaxy Of Terror, checked it in imdb (James Cameron was one of the producers!!) and some of the users gave it a good rating.One even said that one of the best sex scenes was in this movie (it was a fucking giant worm raping a woman [she was fine tho]).Needless to say, movie was terrible
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 01:31:13 AM »
right now, Galaxy Of Terror comes to mind.It was a night in which I pretty much had to find something to watch on TV or go to bed, so I saw Galaxy Of Terror, checked it in imdb (James Cameron was one of the producers!!) and some of the users gave it a good rating.One even said that one of the best sex scenes was in this movie (it was a fucking giant worm raping a woman [she was fine tho]).Needless to say, movie was terrible
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Portugoal

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 01:59:43 AM »
I'm a fan of Marvel movies and I'm a fan of Nicolas Cage, but Ghost Rider is the worst movie ever. I tried to watch it three times and all three times I fell asleep.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 02:24:19 AM »
I'm a fan of Marvel movies and I'm a fan of Nicolas Cage, but Ghost Rider is the worst movie ever. I tried to watch it three times and all three times I fell asleep.
WOW! Can't believe I forgot about this one. I think I may have repressed it from my memory. Horrible movie though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 09:15:16 AM »
Resident evil 1 & 2 (haven't seen part 3),  The horrible computer graphics, plot, design, actors - everything just fucking sucked in the movie. Did anyone see the Licker or whatever the fuck that was in the first movie at the end?? 2 is even worse when they're in the church surrounded by Lickers & then that bitch (whover the fuck that is) just comes out flying through the window on a motorbike & kills all the Lickers. Really? REALLY??!! One of the worst scenes of all time. I'm gonna watch the 4th one just to see how shitty it is. I don't know maybe I just hate it cause I'm a HUGE fan of the RE series.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 10:53:29 AM »
BloodRayne

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 11:06:43 AM »
A Day Without A Mexican......worst thing is that I paid to see it in a theater.

Movie was meant to be funny, but failed miserably.

The huge plot twist was that one of the Mexicans that didn't disappear was actually an Armenian. For real?

The special effects looked like they were courtesy of MS Paint.

People walked out of the theater during the movie in droves. That shit shouldn't of made in theater. Not even DVD. Fuck it, not even VHS, my niggas.

straight to rapishare.

i hated it.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 11:24:13 AM »
LMAO I remember Ghost Dad when I was little... wack movie for sure even for Cosby  ;D

never seen others named but they sound so bad I kinda want to peep 'em just once

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 12:04:19 PM »
Transformers 2 - I found that piece of shit truely offensive. It's done like Michael Bay thinks of his audience as legal retards. The storyline makes no fucking sense, the action is mediocre, the jokes are horrible, the acting is as well and the whole thing is two and a half hours long! Seriously? I felt my brain shrink. All I wanted was to watch a nice, brainless blockbuster action flick with my childhood heroes but I had to turn that crap off after two long and painful hours. It was a Michael Bay movie after all, so what did I expect...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Blasphemy

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 03:36:48 PM »
Check out the ROOM. You'll fine that i'm insane for Recommending "The Room" but when you see it, it's literally so bad it's good. The guy looks like he's on Pain Killers the entire time, the script is shit (As is the acting). But it's just so fucking funny because it's so horrible. My favorite line "Hi Doggy".

G-Funk

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »
Epic Movie. don't know wtf I was thinking at the time.

Check out the ROOM. You'll fine that i'm insane for Recommending "The Room" but when you see it, it's literally so bad it's good. The guy looks like he's on Pain Killers the entire time, the script is shit (As is the acting). But it's just so fucking funny because it's so horrible. My favorite line "Hi Doggy".

"*domestic abuse*
Ha ha ha! What a story, Mark!"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 04:17:00 PM »
All I wanted was to watch a nice, brainless blockbuster action flick with my childhood heroes

That's what I saw it as. It was just a big dumb action movie. Not even close to the worst movie.