Author Topic: Tryin' out one of my birthday gifts for the first time...  (Read 871 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Tryin' out one of my birthday gifts for the first time...
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2010, 02:11:26 AM »
my friend has a beer belt... it wraps around your waste like a normal belt but it has places to hold 4 to 8 beers depending on how big you are
The West is Back

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2010, 02:19:29 AM »
my friend has a beer belt... it wraps around your waste like a normal belt but it has places to hold 4 to 8 beers depending on how big you are

you know what the hood needs...bomb belts. the arafat shit.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2010, 02:22:54 AM »
anybody who think heineken is bad is  a bitch nigga...fuck ya'all...that shit's gold

poor C-Blue. If you knew real European beer you would also say fuck heineken.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2010, 02:26:37 AM »
heineken is the most overrated beer ever, then guiness. 

bud light in a can is far better bang for you buck than heinekin. 
Guiness is liquified rat shit. I will never understand the hype over it. People who I've talked to who had the shit from Europe say its amazing though. I
m still not buying it because I don't like the dark stuff.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2010, 02:30:01 AM »
anybody who think heineken is bad is  a bitch nigga...fuck ya'all...that shit's gold

poor C-Blue. If you knew real European beer you would also say fuck heineken.
Look: I'll give you guys credit where credit is due. I don't agree with the way some of you moderate forums or feel the need to disown your own face in order to gain acceptance from Crooked I, but Europeans know their beer. This is an undeniable fact.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trip Dee

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2010, 02:40:24 AM »
you should try this one:

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2010, 03:57:33 AM »
It's fucking annoying as fuck when people diss american beer.  I'll fucking put up Stone, Rogue, or Dogfish up against any god damn European brewery and U.S. will come out with the better selection. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2010, 04:07:19 AM »
And another thing, can we stop pretending that Americans are the only ones that like "crap" beer.  Let's be honest, that's just how the mainstream crowd is with beer.  They just stick with the typical lagers, and maybe go crazy with other styles but not really.  And that's completely fine, because sometimes you just feel like drinking whatever and you go to the nearest store to do the job and you just get what's out there.   

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2010, 05:26:24 AM »
you should try this one:

+1

Czech beer is the shit

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2010, 05:34:57 AM »
It's fucking annoying as fuck when people diss american beer.  I'll fucking put up Stone, Rogue, or Dogfish up against any god damn European brewery and U.S. will come out with the better selection.  

And another thing, can we stop pretending that Americans are the only ones that like "crap" beer.  Let's be honest, that's just how the mainstream crowd is with beer.  They just stick with the typical lagers, and maybe go crazy with other styles but not really.  And that's completely fine, because sometimes you just feel like drinking whatever and you go to the nearest store to do the job and you just get what's out there.    

True. It's kind of typical for Europeans to feel superior and diss the taste of Americans when it comes to beer. I guess there's good and bad beer everywhere, I haven't tried enough American beer to judge anyway. There's only one beer brand I would never ever drink, and this is this one

« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 05:36:38 AM by still not decided »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2010, 07:20:23 PM »
you got a 6pack for your birthday ::) you americans drink water beer :-X
You obviously didn't read jack shit of what I said or your are borderline retarded.

I bought the 6 pack and I just said I drink American beer. In all honesty though, I hope you don't think that moose piss in Canada is good or anything. I'd rather smoke YoungCrookedI's shit than drink a glass of Molson's.
fuck off sik so u got the funnel my bad but yeah what im saying is that american beer is light are you borderline retarded
Is English your first language?
im half spainish half portuguese with canadian so yes i speak english. what im trying to say is that the percentage is lower in america than in canada thats what ive heard ???
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 07:23:31 PM by k-macc »

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2010, 02:52:49 AM »
you got a 6pack for your birthday ::) you americans drink water beer :-X
You obviously didn't read jack shit of what I said or your are borderline retarded.

I bought the 6 pack and I just said I drink American beer. In all honesty though, I hope you don't think that moose piss in Canada is good or anything. I'd rather smoke YoungCrookedI's shit than drink a glass of Molson's.
fuck off sik so u got the funnel my bad but yeah what im saying is that american beer is light are you borderline retarded
Is English your first language?
im half spainish half portuguese with canadian so yes i speak english. what im trying to say is that the percentage is lower in america than in canada thats what ive heard ???
Awesome.

THA SAUCE HOUSE