Author Topic: prop 19  (Read 1018 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: prop 19
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2010, 04:33:42 PM »
Good to see another Maryland head on here

all day

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2010, 11:01:15 PM »
prop 19 didn't pass.
fuck....
yeah. if minors were allowed to vote I have no doubt that it would've passed.
The old dinosaurs out there who watched refer madness when they were young still think weed makes the devil possess you yet many of them have esophageal, stomach and liver cancer from drinking so much. Funny.

Our state is in financial crisis and the citizens don't wanna capitalize on some revenue. If Prop 21 passes (adds $18 to vehicle registration), I'm gonna rape Meg Whitman just for the fuck of it.

So you do realize that our state is in financial crises, and yet you still voted for Brown, Boxer, and yes on 25?  I don't quite understand that, but hey, the quicker we make it to default, the sooner we can hit the reset button and start over. 

I say within 2 years CA will default on a loan payment.  I didn't vote for whitman, I wrote in a candidate, but still, Brown and Boxer?  They are pretty much lifetime politicians who have both demonstrated considerable incompetence and most likely corruption.

I'm actually very much looking forward to the day that CA finally declares we are absolutely broke and all these worthless leeches in the biggest welfare state in the nation get cut off.
I'll take Brown and Boxer over two CEOs who had very little involvement in politics in the past and tried to buy their elections. What qualifies them to run anything? They claim they''ll create jobs yet they outsourced them? Both Whitman and Fiorina laid off thousands of employees only to raise their own salaries. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you Brown and Boxer are the best choices out (although Brown has been a SUCCESSFUL California governor in the past), but sometimes you gotta pick the lesser of two evils. I'll take two career politicians with a proven track record (some good things, some bad things) over two candidates who really haven't proven anything other than their greed. Lucky for me, the state of California felt the same way. Personally, I think writing in a candidate is a waste of time. It really sends no message to the government so I'd rather work with what we got.

As for Prop 25, I look at it as a more efficient way to run the legislature. In the end, whatever proposal will be handed to the Governor is gonna either be signed or vetoed so why not make it quicker and more efficient? Once again, the state of California felt the same way I did.

Gotta agree. Meg is a no good ex ebay ceo bitch who just want to fuck people's life.  I rather kick it with democrats than republican'ts anyday.
FUCK repub, and FUCK CORPORATIONS.
It ain't even a democrat or republican thing for me because they are both fucked up. There are certain extremes of fucked up though (i.e. Christine O'Donnell).

It would be great if one day both major parties pissed off the American people to the point where we rallied to vote Independent. Don't see that happening anytime soon of course.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2010, 11:12:33 PM »
Tom Leykis returns in 2012?  That's an awfully long time to already start promoting LOL.  That was my first reaction, then I read up on it and it makes sense because of his CBS contract. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2010, 11:22:27 PM »
Tom Leykis returns in 2012?  That's an awfully long time to already start promoting LOL.  That was my first reaction, then I read up on it and it makes sense because of his CBS contract. 
LOL Yeah. They're paying the guy's contract out til 2012.

Let's hope the man is still alive by 2012 lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2010, 07:27:01 AM »
It would be great if one day both major parties pissed off the American people to the point where we rallied to vote Independent. Don't see that happening anytime soon of course.

i think it might be worse.  how about no parties and just regular people chosen by the people who represent The American Society.  Joe Liberman showed us everything.  Politician's don't really have a party that they fuck with like that (it's the people in them who they fuck with in them).  we need people who exclusively fuck with all parties and all organized charaties instead of relying on money from the bigger corporations (fuck money, the united states has the technology to print our own money and back it up with our own capital and equities to vouch for us on top of gold and all that other good shit.  I'm kinda liking Einsenhower's theories too (but only for certain exclusive things). 

Anunikke

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2010, 07:57:10 AM »

i think it might be worse.  how about no parties and just regular people chosen by the people who represent The American Society.  Joe Liberman showed us everything.  Politician's don't really have a party that they fuck with like that (it's the people in them who they fuck with in them).  we need people who exclusively fuck with all parties and all organized charaties instead of relying on money from the bigger corporations (fuck money, the united states has the technology to print our own money and back it up with our own capital and equities to vouch for us on top of gold and all that other good shit.  I'm kinda liking Einsenhower's theories too (but only for certain exclusive things). 
Are you serious?
American politics already puts too much focus on the people.

But you're right about the campaigning being fucked up.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2010, 04:18:53 AM »
Interesting fact: Legendary dj Q-Bert voted against prop. 19......

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2010, 05:37:22 PM »
stupid fukkin conservatives  ::)
they rather give the money to drug dealers instead of the state which is desperately needed.  way to go idiots, now ur kids will be exposed to worse drugs, gangs and other things that come with getting it illegally. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2010, 07:45:32 PM »
stupid fukkin conservatives  ::)
they rather give the money to drug dealers instead of the state which is desperately needed.  way to go idiots, now ur kids will be exposed to worse drugs, gangs and other things that come with getting it illegally.  

which equals more money for them and those who can stay on top throughout American history.  i mean rich people are greedy but they know it's not all about them.  until it's decriminalized (and not commercialized) there's hardly anyway for them not to get the money, rule of thumb - make everybody around you big enough so that you can rape them when they're fat, lazy, wealthy, and sitting ducks; that's how your legacy will stay on top and that's what it's all about, money is just the "doorkey" and the symbol of power and their brains are the tools.  

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 07:53:24 PM by Loud Pack »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2010, 05:35:42 PM »
stupid fukkin conservatives  ::)
they rather give the money to drug dealers instead of the state which is desperately needed.  way to go idiots, now ur kids will be exposed to worse drugs, gangs and other things that come with getting it illegally.  

which equals more money for them and those who can stay on top throughout American history.  i mean rich people are greedy but they know it's not all about them.  until it's decriminalized (and not commercialized) there's hardly anyway for them not to get the money, rule of thumb - make everybody around you big enough so that you can rape them when they're fat, lazy, wealthy, and sitting ducks; that's how your legacy will stay on top and that's what it's all about, money is just the "doorkey" and the symbol of power and their brains are the tools.  

well i know that but thats just a few people on top who are in charge, some call them illuminati, etc...but this was the majority of regular people, possibly those who used to get high, shit faced and fukkin without condoms in the 60s and 70s now they wanna be moral and teach kids to do the right thing. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 06:33:17 PM »
I think that that generation is out numbered tho and everybody doesnt have those ``traditional`` american grandparents either.  It wuz politicians, humbolt, and shop owners that made tha most noise abt tha issue.  everybody else just voted yes and kept quiet abt it tha whole time.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2010, 08:24:12 AM »
fuckin' drug dealers...they voted against 19.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]