Author Topic: Just got off the phone with Hittman..  (Read 1299 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just got off the phone with Hittman..
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2010, 06:04:18 PM »
So what is the date that the interview gets typed up and released?
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2010, 11:26:14 PM »
Some petty fuckers in here. If we weren't getting interviews you'd be complaining, Luna has hit us with numerous interviews in the past and now is promoting a hittman interview and people still complain. Is Hittman relevant today? No not really. Will i check the interview anyway? Of course i will because i gather it will probably be a good read (unlike most of the bullshit on this forum) and i enjoyed the music hittman released back in the day and hopefully he has some new shit coming soon.
Hey Luna do you do interviews with just westcoast artists or can you get others as well?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2010, 12:37:49 AM »
Hey Luna do you do interviews with just westcoast artists or can you get others as well?
I've interviewed PLENTY of non west artists lol. Most of my big interviews have been south/east. Nicki Minaj, B.o.B., Jeezy, Rick Ross, Plies, Chamillionaire, Bun B, Big Boi, Playaz Circle, Mobb Deep, Juelz Santana, etc etc
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com